• ベストアンサー

訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

On the day of his funeral there was a protest 窶朶pring 3 days earlier" in Belgrade were about 2000 people sang and wag coloured ballons. I know that he was responsible for numerous of deaths, economic crisis, making all of us looking like savages , but i think that noone deserves that on the day of the funeral. Maybe it's the influence of Orthodox christianity on me, but i think that everyone should be, if not sad, then at least not happy when someone dies. It is custom that living should show some respect to the deadman. これはセルビア人からのメールなんですけどミロシェビッチ元大統領の葬儀についてかいてあります。 (1)On the day of his funeral there was a protest 窶朶pring 3 days earlier" in Belgrade were    about 2000 people sang and wag coloured     ballons.の文章で見ての通り文字化けしているんで すが訳として”彼の葬儀の当日に抗議があった。” で次が全くわかりません(>_<) (2)i think that noone deserves that on the day of  the funeral. 葬儀の時は誰であれ悲しいときなので責められないとう かんじでしょうか? (1)の質問自体もわかりにくいかもしれないんですけれど誰かわかる方いたら教えて下さい<(_ _)>

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

文法的におかしなところがありますが、まあ相手も英語圏ではないし。 1.葬儀の三日前からベオグラードで2000の人が歌を歌い、色のついた風船を振って抗議した。ballonsはスペルミス。 2.誰も自分の葬儀の日にこんな仕打ちを受けるべきではない。 no one deserves that..のスペルミス そのあとは簡単ですよね。 英語が外国語であるもの同士の場合、文法やスペルが不正確なことが多いので、真剣に辞書を調べても分かりません。文脈から判断する練習をしましょう。

shimesonian
質問者

お礼

そういう意味だったんですね(^o^)ありがとうございます<(_ _)>(1)の質問本当にわからなくて悩んでいました(>_<)また宜しくお願いします。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

文字化けの部分はよくわかりませんが、それに続く部分は「彼が多数の死者を出し、経済危機をもたらし、そのため我々国民が野蛮人のように見えるようになったという結果に対して責任を負うべきだということはわかっているが…」ということでしょう。 (2)は大体そういうことですが、(悲しいからではなく)[葬儀の時にはいかなる人であろうと生存時の責任を問うて風船を飛ばしたり旗を振ったりして喜ぶべきでない」ということだろうと思います。 つづく文は「私の受けたギリシャ正教の影響からか、人が死ぬ時にはすべての人が悲しむべきとは言わないまでも、少なくとも喜ぶべきではないと思います」という意味でしょう。

shimesonian
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 とても参考になりました。

• ベストアンサー率18% (4/22)
回答No.1

彼の葬式のその日に、3日前に抗議窶朶pringがありました」ベオグラードで、約2000�lだった、歌い、有色のバロンを振る。私は、彼が責任を負ったことを知っています、のために、死、経済恐慌に多数、野蛮人のように見えて、私たちすべてになること、しかしi、nooneは葬式のその日にそれに相当すると思います。恐らく、それは私に対する正統のchristianityの影響です、しかしi、誰はでもそうでなければいるべきであると思う、悲しい、そのとき少なくとも、幸福でない、誰かが死ぬ場合。生活がdeadmanに対するある尊敬を示すことは習慣です。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

(1) Are you jealous that he came one place above you in OP Best Dressed Man list? (Sam came 7th, Tom 8th) (2)now that I know about this he, I am! Saying that, he deserves that because I rock around in scruffy jogging buttons and scruffy boots most of the time. I think I scrub up okay, which is possibly while I was on that list. But Tom is always well dressed. Some people have just got it; I wish I was one of them.

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• 訳なのですが

ペンパルからのメールですがいまいち意味が理解できません。 ”私の誕生日は22日の火曜日だけど、23日の金曜日にお祝いするつもり。・・・私の解釈はここまでなんですが、 So~がよく分りません・・・。 あともし私の解釈が違っていたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 My birthday is on the 22nd of this month. It is on a Thursday. But i will celebrate my Birthday on the 23rd on that friday. So what ever day you want to see me than that day we will celebrate my day!

• 訳を見てください、すっごくわかりづらいです・・・

訳を手伝ってください。翻訳機を使わなくても英語がわかるかたおしえてください。 女の子のお友達からのメールなんですが、わかりづらいです。ちなみにAAAとはネイティブの男性です i was talking wiith AAA thinking that he were one of my friends(i was thinking maybe my friend is hide in this contact but not was..) i think i made a big mistake i was really ungry so i said many stupid things and all of that things are lie, then he said maybe if you said to my friend everything are better, i thought well if you want to stay playing also i wll so i sent a message to my friend telling that stupid things for that reason i was really needing the true who is AAA, 私はAAAと話していた、彼は私の友達の1人だ。(私はたぶん私の友達は、、、、、) 私は大きな間違えをしたと思う。私あhすごく怒ってたくさん悪いこと言ったすべて嘘だけど。そのときh彼はたぶん、もしあなたが私の友達にすべて言うのはいい。。。。。。わかりませんおしえてください

• この英語の翻訳をお願いします。

now that I know about this he, I am! Saying that, he deserves that because I rock around in scruffy jogging buttons and scruffy boots most of the time. I think I scrub up okay, which is possibly while I was on that list. But Tom is always well dressed. Some people have just got it; I wish I was one of them.

• Yemen

“Every time I hear news of clash, I hold my breath”Noman said. His youngest son Ahmed is out on the front lines of a peaceful protest. It is on days like that Norman holds his breath. Ahmed Noman make it a point to be out front. It is on days ~の文をどう訳していいのか分かりません。 どなたか教えて下さい。 イエメンの内乱についてのTIMEの記事です。

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

To be honest, I have Todd, but I don't have too many other friends that I can talk to openly. I think having a penpal alleviates some of the concern of things you say being passed to other people, and I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. いつもお世話になっています。アメリカ人からのメールです。 I think having a penpal alleviates some of the concern of things you say being passed to other people, and I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. この部分をうまく訳せません<(_ _)>誰か手伝っていただけないでしょうか??being passed なんてどう訳していいか全くわかりません。お願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

I thought so too but zozob(←私のニックネームです) is friendly while Rocky(←別の方のニックネームです) is sort of cold and the colouring style is different on the coloured work. If that helps Yeah, thanks. I was just curious if they new each other or were influenced by a similar style who knows? It is strange, from what I gather they have never heard of each other and yet their styles are so similar よろしくお願い致します。

• 訳を教えてください!

From this day, natural philosophy, and particularly chemistry, occupied me heart and soul. My application was so ardent that many a morning found me still in my laboratory and my progress was so rapid that at the end of two years I made some discoveries which won me great esteem and admiration at the university. When I had arrived at this point, my residence at Ingolstadt was no longer necessary. I was just thinking of returning to Geneva, which I had not visited since I left it, when something happened which changed my plans. この文章なのですが訳し方がわかりません。またitがさしているものもわかりません。わかる方ヨロシクお願いします!! 自分で訳せるとこだけいちを訳してみました。 この日から私の頭の中は自然科学のことでいっぱいであった。 私がこの地点に到着したとき、インゴルシュタットの私の家はもう必要はありませんでした。私はちょうどジュネーブに戻ることについて考えていました。そして私の計画を変える何かが起こったとき、私がそれを離れた以来、私は訪れませんでした。

• テスト勉強に訳がほしいです。お願いします

And there was the vast, unsuspected cataclysm of my parents’ divorce,that redrew so many boundaries,and created, with the proverbial stroke of the pen, vast new areas of confusion and dismay. And then one day I left Columbia, and discovered the bitter truth about race relations,and for a while I was inclined to view the lessons I had been taught with a certain amount of rueful anger. I felt that I had been lied to,that the map I had been handed was a forgery. And after a11,I would hear it said from time to time,Columbia had failed in its grand experiment. It had become a gardenvariety suburb in the Baltimore-Washington Corridor;there was crime there,and racial unrest.