• 締切済み

この演説の和訳したものを教えて欲しいのですが・・・。

レーガン大統領のスピーチがテストに出るのですが全く英語が分かりません!一週間かけて挑戦したのですがテストまであと二日と迫りこのままでは間に合いそうにないのです!教えてください。 http://www.c-span.org/executive/transcript.asp?cat=current_event&code=bush_admin&year=1982 ↑このスピーチをすでに和訳してあるページを知ってるよ! というかたがいましたら、教えてくださいませんか?お願いします。 または、『I will seek no tax increases this year, and I have no intention of retreating from our basic program of tax relief.』までの和訳したものがあるともっとうれしいです。 翻訳サイトで調べると、単語区切りで調べるのでトンチンカンな訳になるのですTДT ホント注文が多くてごめんなさい;;

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• ismael
  • ベストアンサー率33% (228/687)
回答No.1
tenbin
質問者

補足

え?ブッシュ? レーガン大統領だと思うんですが・・・。 これはブッシュ大統領の演説なんですか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳みてください

和訳みてください At the moment im studying to see if i can pass test at the end of the year 今年の終わりにあるテストに受かるかどうかわからないけど、今(日本語を)勉強しています。

• 和訳 お願いします!

we have a class text by some subject for example the 4th of December I'll take the French text but the exams will be at the last year of high school in my case the last year from June to July more or less メールをやり取りしている友人から届いたのですが、いまいち理解ができません。取り敢えず区切ってみたのですがやっぱりいまいち分かりませんでした。 text だと上手くつながらないのですが、testのスペルミスでしょうか?もしくは私のミスリードか、実は別な意味があるとか...?それから、but~からを和訳して頂けると助かります。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

(彼氏が若い女性とばかり付き合ってきた、という投稿に対して)What did he think about the potential imbalance of personal power inherent in a 38-year-old dating a 20-year-old? http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2017/12/dear_prudence_my_boyfriend_won_t_condemn_roy_moore_should_i_dump_him.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

次の文章の和訳をお願いします。文中の terminated the bankruptcy の意味がつかめなくて困っています。 At that time the LIRR had already filed for bankruptcy reorganisation. The Pennsylvania Railroad (the then-owner of the L.I.R.R.) terminated the bankruptcy and began a 12 year improvement program at a cost of 58 million dollars. The L.I.R.R. was exempted from much of its tax burden and gained freedom to charge realistic fares. *L.I.R.R.…ロングアイランド鉄道

• 和訳で困っています。

変な訳になってしまうため内容がつかめません。正確な和訳にしたいので手伝ってください。この英文は税について書かれています。 (1)Options do exist to reduce or eliminate this regressivity; three possible methods are exclusions and multiple rates, income tax credits, and earmarking of some revenue for increased social spending. (2)If consumption over either a one year period or a lifetime is the measure of ability to pay, abroad based VAT (a value added tax) with a single rate would be proportional; that is, the percentage of consumption paid in VAT would be same as consumption increases. (1)この逆進性を取り除いたり減らしたりする選択肢として、増大する社会支出のための除外、複数のレート、所得税控除、いくつかの収入といった方法があります。 (2) もし一年間の消費や生涯の消費が単率VATにおける支払い能力を計る手段になるなら、VATにおける消費の割合は消費の増大と同じになるだろう。

• 和訳をお願いします

I thought about telling him that in third grade I scored in the 99th percentile on the Iowa Test of Basic Skills, 和訳をお願いします。percentileはpercentとどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳教えて下さい。

以下の英文の和訳に困っています。 和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。 It doesn't Sound like a Book i would like but you can't struggle in the ask of favour^^ 以上になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Steven and I dated for two years. The first year was wonderful. My family and my in-laws all accepted him. As year two began, he began to change. He stopped being attentive, and started to randomly go out by himself. We eventually broke up because he couldn't commit. At the beginning of our relationship, he didn't seem to have a problem with commitment. He took advantage of my life and of my children being secure with him. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I've had straight As in high school for the past two years and junior year, though theoretically the hardest, is shaping up to be lots of busy work... and lots of free points.http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/11/11/auntie-sparknotes-i-hate-my-body though以下の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。アメリカの401Kの解約についてです。 「If you decide to take the money out of your account as a cash payment payable to you directly, there are taxes to be withheld from the taxable portion. Distributions of pre-tax contributions, as well as any earnings on contributions, are subject to 20% mandatory federal income tax withholding. There may also be state and local income taxes to be withheld. You may have to pay an extra 10% early withdrawal penalty of the taxable portion of the payment if you are under the age of 59 1/2. Form 1099-R will be mailed to you by January 31st of the year following your distribution to report the income on your tax return. 」 どなたか、よろしくお願い致します。