• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

After a bout of what I believe to be depression, I lost interest in everything that made life interesting. Now I feel like a shell of a person, with no real hobbies or goals that aren't muddled with uncertainty and anxiety. with以下の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4078/5306)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9682/12039)
回答No.1

>with以下の和訳をよろしくお願いします ⇒「(私には)不安や心配などで混乱しないような、本当の趣味や目標はありませんので(私は貝殻人間のように感じるのです)」。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• history of depressionとは何でしょうか。

PTSDについての文章で、『子供時代のトラウマも、PTSDの大きな原因になる』の後に、 Certain personality traits like shyness and a history of depression and anxiety disorders have been found to increase a person's risk of coming down with the affliction. とあるのですが、history of depression は訳すと何ですか。またanxiety disorders は『心配性』と訳してもいいでしょうか?全体のおおまかな訳も教えて頂けるとありがたいです!

• 和訳してください!

Sylvia bought a $900 certificate of deposit that earns simple interest. At the end of 6 months, she receives $45 interest. What annual rate of interest did the certificate pay?

• 和訳をお願いします

GAAPとIFRSについてです。簡単な解説もいただけると助かります。 Despite a belief by some of the inevitability of the global acceptance of IFRS, others believe that U.S. GAAP is the gold standard, and that a certain level of quality will be lost with full acceptance of IFRS. Further, certain U.S. issuers without significant customers or operations outside the United States may resist IFRS because they may not have a market incentive to prepare IFRS financial statements. They may believe that the significant costs associated with adopting IFRS outweigh the benefits.

• 英語 和訳 

Most western people have fallen into the trap of assuming that dreams are not useful or necessary, but a few diligent researchers belive that the world of dreams is a gateway to knowledge and power. 私の和訳、 ほとんどの西洋の人々は夢は有用でなく必要でないという 思い込むことの罠に陥っている、しかし少数の勤勉な研究者は 夢の世界は知識や能力への入り口だと信じている。 have fallen into the trap of assuming の部分の和訳がうまくいきません・・・ assumignは形容詞の傲慢という意味ではありませんよね。 assumeの動名詞として思い込むことと訳しました。 trapも罠と訳したのですが、なんだか不自然です。 たとえば、interestingですが、 これは辞書で調べると形容詞として説明があります。 他動詞interestの動名詞interestingと形容詞のinteresting の違いは何でしょうか? 形容詞interesting=興味深い 動名詞interesting=興味を引くこと どちらの品詞の意味で使われているのか区別がつきません・・・ 以上、ご回答よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My partner and I have a disagreement about charitable giving. My partner says that it’s better to let money gain interest in your account and donate it all at the end of your life, whereas I say that in donating to the right causes yearly, your money “grows interest” in terms of how the recipients of your donations make use of it. It does not seem, however, that it’s easy to be confident in which approach yields a greater bounty. 全文の和訳を長いですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします

• 和訳がわかりません。

I just did and responded...sorry bout that, I do this around my career and had to go out of town overnight. 上記の和訳がわかりません。 わかる方がおりましたら、回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) 和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) Stamp collecting is one of the most interesting of all hobbies. People collect stamps for different reason. Some just like to get stamps together and arrange them in an album. Others are interested in the history, geography, and culture of the countries whose stamps they collect. Still others are attracted to stamps because of the many interesting subjects pictured on them. Almost every collector dreams of one day finding a “sleeper.” This is a rare or valuable stamp that has not been noticed among stamps worth little or nothing.

• 和訳していただけませんか?

どなたか( )にはいる適切な語を選んで和訳していただけませんか? New with the effect of the stimulus package introduced in 2008 and 2009, the markets of the US, China and Japan are showing signs of abating. However, economists warn that the real depression still (lays/lies/place) ahead due mainly to huge fiscal deficits. In fact, several developed countries including Japan, Greece, Spain, the UK and the US are plagued by huge budget deficits. Experts argue that possible default might (trigger/ affect/ modify) the second stage of a Great Depression. If that happens, will the world be able to weather the crisis?

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

Now, Figs. 3(a) and (b) indicate that there seems to be several discontinuous spikes in the range of |b_i~| between 1.8 and 2.6, which herefter is called the discontinuous band. Fig.3. (a) The change of the impact parameter, Δb~ and (b) that of the eccentricity, Δe~ for particles with 1.8<b_i~<2.6 and with e_i~=0. Marks on the upper abscissa indicate that with these initial b_i~ particles collide with the planet. お手数ですがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

Now each of the three objects which I have named affords in its pursuit many and varied points of interest, which are quite distinct from any interest thaUmay be felt in the attain ment of the ultimate end — Classification, Thus, for example, the study of the human hand as a mechanism has an interest apart from all considerations touching the comparison of ita structure with that of the corresponding member in other animals ; and, similarly, the study of the psychological facul ties in any given animal has an interest apart from all con siderations touching their comparison with the corresponding faculties in other animals. Again, just as the comparison of separate bodily members throughout the animal series has an interest apart from any question concerning the classification of animal bodies to which such comparison may ultimately lead, so the study of separate psychical faculties throughout the animal series (including, of course, mankind) has an interest quite distinct from any question concerning the classification of animal minds to which such comparison may ultimately lead. Lastly, around and outside all the objects of these sciences as such, there lies the broad expanse of General Thought, into which these sciences, in all their stages, tbrow out branches of inference. It is needless to say that of late years the interest with which the unpre cedented growth of these branches is watched has become so universal and intense, that it may be said largely to have absorbed the more exclusive sources of interest which I have enumerated.