• 締切済み

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

NyaoT1980の回答

• NyaoT1980
  • ベストアンサー率28% (61/214)
回答No.2

Hi. How about this page about Jerusalem ? You can examin about it by the word 'Jerusalem'. I think it's a very difficult working , so do your best !

参考URL:
http://www.jrep.com/

関連するQ&A

• Either,whetherについてお尋ねします2

先ほど質問し、回答してくださりありがとうございます。 I don't know if either of Christianity or Islam is right. の部分なのですが、I don't know if Christianity or Islam is right. とネットには出てくるのですが、ifは、通常、if A or Bという使い方が求められないとの認識でよろしいでしょうか? また、I don't know whiich religion you think is right, Christianity or Islam.であれば「キリスト教かイスラム教のどちらの宗教が正しいと思っているかわからない」とすることは可でしょうか? さらに言えばwhich one~,Christianity or Islam.とすることも表現として適切でしょうか?

• Help me! please tell me about Nathaniel Hawthorn! I almost die. cuz...

please tell me about Nathaniel Hawthorne! I cant understand about him... I have to write about How Hawthorne influenced American literature. I worked on it for 2days but I have no idea about him. I also want to write about how does transcendentalism, Romance, realism, Puritanism influenced Hawthorne's works. but I have no idea! If you know about these things, please explain about these. i just can't type in japanese so I'm typeing in english so please reply in japanese.

• Provide translations

I am an English, Japanese, Indonesian language speaker. If you need help with translation , I can volunteer on your site. I live in Tokyo now. There are rooms in our house available too. If you need a shelter, please let me know

• help の使い方

NHKの英語会話番組(中高生の英語in English)で、次の文章が出ています。 We can try to save electricity to help sustain the enviroment. 私達は、環境を維持するために節電を心掛けることができます。 質問は、help sustain the enviromentの個所です。 これは、次の文章では、ダメでしょうか? help the enviroment sustain の個所です。 ちなみに、helpの例文として、次のものがあります。 I help my father water the crops. 父が作物に水をやるのを手伝います. 教えていただけると幸いです。

• let me have it

Today, I was stopped by a neighbor who wanted to talk about the owners of our apartment complex. She said in a disparaging tone, “They’re Muslims, aren’t they?” I told her I had no way of knowing their religion, nor did I need to. All I care about is their apartment policies, which are troubling. She then let me have it about why am I “so hung up about religion,” and I explained that religion has nothing to do with the policies we were discussing. let me have itは「私に思い知らせた」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• HELP ME PLEASE !!

keyboard de nihon-go ga utenai desu. nani ka henkou sareta mitai desu. [A] no moji wo osu-to [ち] to hyouji sare masu futu ha [あ] to deru hazu saikidou shitemo naoranai dareka tasukete !!!!

• Either,whetherについてお尋ねします。

I don't know whether /if you like better A or B. この文をEitherを目的後の後に置き、Either A or B you like better.とすることはできないのでしょうか?おそらく否定文では両方が否定されるので、できないと考えるのですが。 また「ChristianityかIslamのどちらが正しいかわからない」 及び「あなたがAかBのどちらが好きかどうかは分からない」とする場合、whethher/if若しくはeitherを目的語として用いることはできないでしょうか?一つが対象物なら※I don't know whether/if A is righ or notとすることは容易に思いつくのですが、やはりwhichを使ってI don't know which religion is right, Christianity or Islam./I don't know which smething you like better,A or B.とした方が良いのでしょうか?最後に疑問なのですがWich do you like better,A or Bで、平叙文にする場合に、I don't know wich you like better,A or Bと見ないのですが使える用法なのでしょうか。使えるならばwhichは間接疑問ということになるのでしょうか(そもそもbetterも入れるべきか疑問なのですが)? 長文ですが宜しくお願い致します。

• Translat Please

hi thanks for the reply... i saw a video here that uses ubuntu http://www.youtube.com/user/h****a i think you can send your reply in japanese language/text and i will translate it thru google... i was being worried if i tried installing it to a 2-4 gb flash drive, and the flash drive might have a problem by using it as a boot device thank you... i'm really interested on the tools of falcon

• help me please..

はじめまして。 さて、マイケルジャクソンの娘が、追悼式で以下のように述べていました。 my dad had been the best father you could ever image. と言っていたのが、could everが引っかかってなかなかうまく訳せません。 もしよかったら、 ・上文の訳 ・could ever の文法的解説 ・例文 を挙げていただけると大変うれしく思います。 お忙しいとは思われますが、何卒よろしくお願いいたします。

• Please help me!

Babies are born capable of learning any dialect of any language. の文なのですが、 Babies are born (being) capable of learning any dialect of any language. と考えればいいのでしょうか? わかるかたがいらっしゃいましたらお願いします。