• ベストアンサー

Please help me!

Babies are born capable of learning any dialect of any language. の文なのですが、 Babies are born (being) capable of learning any dialect of any language. と考えればいいのでしょうか? わかるかたがいらっしゃいましたらお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

そうだと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 文法が分かりません

OTDRs are capable of handling the sort of advanced testing being demanded by forthcoming standards. この文なのですが、beingがなぜ使われているのか分かりません。 beingが分からなくてもこの文がなにをいっているのかは理解できますが、少し気になったので質問させてください。

• 2つの英文の違いを教えて下さい!

参考書に "Learning grammer is of great importance to understanding a language." という例文がありました。 "Learning grammer is of great importance to understand a language." という文は間違いですか? もし間違いなのであればその理由はなぜでしょうか。 もし間違いではないのであれば、2つの文の意味・ニュアンスはどう違うのでしょうか。

• 英作文をチェックしていただけますか

There are four advantages of learning a foreign language. 外国語の勉強をすると利点が4つある。 英語の方をみていただけるでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• What is this made of?

テキストの例文について質問させていただきます。 (1)What is this made of? -It is made of stone.   (これは何でできているのですか?-石でできています。) (2)Whom was this book written by?   (この本は誰に書かれたのですか?) (3)Where is the language spoken?   (その言葉はどこで話されますか?) (4)Where are you born? -I was born in Japan.   (あなたはどこで生まれたのですか?-日本で生まれました。) 上記のうち、(3)や(4の質問文の方)には、どうして、spoken や bornの後にinが無くてもよいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 次のtheyは誰をさすのでしょうか?

There are already more great artworks in the world than ny human being could appreciate in a lifetime, works capable of satisfying virtually any taste imaginable. Thus, contemporary artists, all of whome believe that their works enable many people to feel moreaesthetically fulfilled than they otherwise could, are mistaken. 最後のthey otherwise couldのtheyなんですが、contemporary artistsでしょうか?最後の一文の意味がいまいちよくわかりませんでした。

• 英文和訳お願い致します!長文ですが分かる方いましたらよろしくお願い致し

英文和訳お願い致します!長文ですが分かる方いましたらよろしくお願い致します><; Thus far, we have argued that the language faculty incorporates , a set of universal principles which guide the child in acquiring a grammar. However, it clearly cannot be the case that all aspects of the grammar of language are universal; if this were so, all natural language grammars would be the same and there would be no grammatical learning involved in language acquisition (i.e. no need for children to learn anything about the grammar of sentences in the language they are acquiring ), only lexical learning(viz. learning the lexical items/words in the language and their idiosyncratic linguistic properties, e.g. whether a given item has an irregular plural or past-tense form). But although there are universal principles which determine the broad outlines of the grammar of natural languages, there also seem to be language-particular aspects of grammar which children have to learn as part of the task of acquiring their native language. Thus, language acquisition involves not only lexical learning but also some grammatical learning. Lets take a closer look at the grammatical learning involved, and what it tells us about the language acquisition process. Clearly, grammatical is not going to involve learning those aspects of grammar which are determined by universal (hence innate) grammatical operations and principles. Rather , grammatical learning will be limited to those parameters ( i.e. dimensions or aspects ) of grammar which are subject to language particular variation (and hence vary from one language to another). In other words, grammatical learning will be limited to parametrised aspects of grammar (i.e. those aspects of grammar which are subject to parametric variation from one language to another).

• HELP ME PLEASE !!

keyboard de nihon-go ga utenai desu. nani ka henkou sareta mitai desu. [A] no moji wo osu-to [ち] to hyouji sare masu futu ha [あ] to deru hazu saikidou shitemo naoranai dareka tasukete !!!!

• 和訳お願い致します!長文になりますが分かる範囲で結構です。どなたかよろ

和訳お願い致します!長文になりますが分かる範囲で結構です。どなたかよろしくお願い致しますm(__)m Paramaeters Thus far, we have argued that the language faculty incorporates , a set of universal principles which guide the child in acquiring a grammar. However, it clearly cannot be the case that all aspects of the grammar of language are universal; if this were so, all natural language grammars would be the same and there would be no grammatical learning involved in language acquisition (i.e. no need for children to learn anything about the grammar of sentences in the language they are acquiring ), only lexical learning(viz. learning the lexical items/words in the language and their idiosyncratic linguistic properties, e.g. whether a given item has an irregular plural or past-tense form). But although there are universal principles which determine the broad outlines of the grammar of natural languages, there also seem to be language-particular aspects of grammar which children have to learn as part of the task of acquiring their native language. Thus, language acquisition involves not only lexical learning but also some grammatical learning. Lets take a closer look at the grammatical learning involved, and what it tells us about the language acquisition process. Clearly, grammatical is not going to involve learning those aspects of grammar which are determined by universal (hence innate) grammatical operations and principles. Rather , grammatical learning will be limited to those parameters ( i.e. dimensions or aspects ) of grammar which are subject to language particular variation (and hence vary from one language to another). In other words, grammatical learning will be limited to parametrised aspects of grammar (i.e. those aspects of grammar which are subject to parametric variation from one language to another).

• PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

I really need help on this: In my world history class at school, I have to write a paper on the 3 "places of worship" centered in Israel→Christianity, Judaism and Islam religion. If there is one,an english URL will really help.

• Please help me!

Your feelings do more than matter to me. この文の構造がわかりません。 わかる方がいましたらお願いします。