• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします・・・

ある公演の録画についての問い合わせをし、それに対する回答です。 充分に理解する能力がまだないので助けて頂けないでしょうか・・・ 宜しくお願いします。 The show had been recorded of course...and we are working pass the copyright hurdles to make it.......I had the first rushes and they looked great. however, until this is fixed...there will be no DVD of the whole show.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kochory
  • ベストアンサー率45% (167/370)
回答No.2

かなりブロークンな英語で読みにくいのですが、 意訳も交えるとおおよそ以下のようになります。 公演はもちろん録画されました。 私たちは公演記録を完成させるために著作権の問題に取り組んでいます。 試写版はできており、すばらしい出来ですが、 編集が終わるまでは(もしくは著作権の問題が解決するまでは) 公演全体を収めたDVDにはならないでしょう。

nathaliee
質問者

お礼

早速の回答感謝しています。 自分なりの理解に自信がもてない状態で返事をしたくなかったので大変助かりました。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

• Shinnbone
  • ベストアンサー率42% (146/345)
回答No.4

よくあるタイプの文章ですよ。相手に英語レベルを考慮せずに、普通に自分が書くスタイルを使ったのでしょう。"we are working pass the copyright hurdles" は、 "we are working TO pass the copyright hurdles" の間違いだと思います。 もちろんショーは録画されました。著作権の問題(つまり、著作権所有者の承諾ですね)に今取り組んでいるところです。試写版はできていて、素晴らしい出来ですが、著作権がクリアされるまではショー全体をおさめたDVDは作成できません。 という事です。

nathaliee
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

• Hideto123
  • ベストアンサー率30% (126/420)
回答No.3

こんなもんでどうでしょう??? この公演はもちろん録画済ですが・・・、現在私たちはDVDを作成するための著作権の問題に取り組んでいるところです。最初の段階では問題なさそうだったのですが・・・、この問題が解決されるまでは、全公演を録画したDVDは作成できません。

nathaliee
質問者

お礼

早速の回答感謝しています。大変助かりました。 私事ですが、この問題が解決されたらいいなと思います... ありがとうございました。

• daraberu
  • ベストアンサー率26% (23/87)
回答No.1

この、文章はとぎれとぎれで、文法も大分変ですが、どこからの抜粋でしょうか? 直訳しますと、 公演は録画されましたか?もちろん。....で私どもは、パスを管理しています 著作権がそれをする障害となっています。......私は、初めての映画の下見用フィルムを手に入れました。彼らは、すばらしく見えました。しかしながら、これが、 回復させるまで........全公演のDVDはないでよう。 と前後が、飛んでいるので、内容が全く分かりません。 現段階では、これが、精一杯の和訳です。

nathaliee
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございました。前後の文章はなく、抜粋でもなく、「公演映像を買いたいが、郵送してくれますか?」という私の質問に対しての返信文でした。状況を把握できないような内容の文章で申し訳ありませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳がどうしてもわかりません

英文の和訳お願いします The term "popular culture"describes a culture condition that could not have appeared in Western civilization before the late eighteen century. People had always found pleasant ways of diversion,of course,but not until the appearance of mass society in the eighteenth century could popular culture,as one now uses the term,be said to exist. Though no one differentiated between folk and popular culture for another century,it was understood that both were distinct from elite,upper class culture. No one cared,however,about clearly distinguishing among them,for they all had much the same purpose so far as the popular audience was concerned. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

In 1964 they tried again and recorded a folk album Wednesday Morning at 3 p.m. (1964年に、彼らは再び試みてWednesday Morning at 3 p.m.をきろくした。) It flopped.(それは、ばたばたしました。)? Simon went to Britain where he had contacts on the folk scene and Garfunkel back to his studies. (サイモンは、彼が彼の研究へ民俗音楽シーンとガーファンクルの上で接触をした英国に行きました。) これで、合ってるでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

Joe was not a good student. He tried hard, but he was not clever enough to understand everything that he was supposed to learn. In fact, whenever Joe had examinations in the past, he had become so nervous that he could not even remember the little he had learned in class. He would sit there, holding his pen tight and scratching his head while other students were busily writing their answers.  Then the time came for the final examination, and Joe spent sleepless nights trying to remember everything he had been taught that year, so that when he went into the examination hall, he was tired and unhappy.  The examination papers were handed out, and Joe looked quickly at his copy. The first question was as difficult as he had feared. He read it through several times, and then slowly began to write, but nothing seemed to come easily. Soon he began to sweat, and the drops fell on the paper.  To try to gain the teacher's sympathy, he drew rings round the drops with his pen and wrote 'MY SWEAT' under them.  The examination finished, and Joe met his friends in the entrance to the hall. They had found the examination easy, they said. "Of course they would!" Joe thought bitterly.  A few weeks later the students' examination papers were returned to them with their grades. Joe's friends had all passed, but Joe's grade was 'E', which meant that he had failed.  Then, when he looked at his paper more carefully, he saw that there were some more marks of water on it, and under them the teacher had written 'MY TEARS.' 長いですが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします。

Many things came to pass,and it was only Edison who could and had to ferret them out.It seemed that destiny hinted to him that he now had his system working on which he had labored some years,but it would have to pass through the infant period during which so many changes take place.   Edison was everywhere,for his occupations were multifarious;and all looked to him for advice when anything went wrong.The memorable day when the Pearl Street Central Station was started in regular operation happened to be September 4,1882.On that day John W.Lieb,the electrician of the station,was deputized by Edison to close the main switch,thereby permitting the current to flow into the underground conductors,and thus to start the regular operation of this novel enterprise.This act required that Lieb stand on his tiptoes,and finding that the catch of the switch didn't work properly,he had to hang on to its handle untill William D.MacQuesten,Lieb's assistant at the time,brought a bench and pushed the catch into the pawl that locked and held it.

• 和訳お願いします

On August 24,1887,the steam dynamo was running without a hitch,the underground system received its full pressure,and the staff at the station was well- satisfied with the results.Shortly,however,a police officer appeared at the station. He announced that some of the juice must be leking out at the corner of Nassau and Ann streets,because all horses passing a certain spot exhibited certain equestrium antics such as had never before been witnessed. It was a great day for journalism and the Hesrald,Times,Tribune,Sun,and other papers all printed amusing accounts of the affair.Some of the incidents they recorded fellow: 'A peddler of tinware,with a ten doller ''nag'',drove throught the crowd.At the moment he entered the charmed spot,his quadruped gave a snort,and,with ears erect and tail pointing to the North Star,dashed down the street at a 2:40 gait, Roars of laughter followed the terror-stricken peddler as he grasped the reins with one hand and with the other endeavored to hold down his dancing stock in trade.' 'A farmer with a sleepy sorrel plug also drove by.The old mare began a double-shuffle on the cobblestones.The farmer rubbed his eyes and gazed with astonishment at the remarkable evolutions of his hitherto peaceful beast.' 'Next came a big truck loaded with paper.No sooner had the horses stepped upon the magic spot than they dropped kicking their knees.' 'Next came a one-horse van of an express company.Again the crowd parted,making a lane in such a fashion that the horse had to pass over the mysterious spot,but they looked innocently at the driver in response to his inquiring gaze.When he turned around after the horse had bolted and he had him under control again,the puzzle was so intricate that he forgot to swear till he got to Beckman street.'

• 和訳お願いします

Imagine finding a body that had been lost for 40,000 years... The strange animal in the ice looked like it was sleeping. Ten-year-old Kostia Khudi and his brother had never seen anything like it before. But they had heard stories of the mamont, an imaginary animal that lived in the frozen blackness of the Siberian underworld. Their father, a reindeer herder named Yuri Khudi, went to ask a friend for advice. But when he returned, the body had disappeared...

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One day in the second grade. I walked home school,and my surprised mother looked at me as I walked through the front door. “Carol,”she asked calmly but with a confused look on her face,“where's your jumper? ” l looked down and saw my patent leather buckle shoes;white leotards that were torn at the knees;and white(but dirty)cotton turtle-neck. Until my mother pointed out that I was't fully dressed,I hadn't noticed. I was just as surprised as she was,for we both remembered that I had been wearing the jumper that morning. My mother and I walked across the street to the school,looked on the sidewalks and all over the playground and in the halls,but we couldn't find my plaid jumper.

• 英文を和訳して下さい。

The Battle of Dujaila was fought between the Ottoman and British forces on 8 March 1916. It was one of the battles in the World War I. The Ottoman forces were led by Ali İhsan Bey and Colmar Freiherr von der Goltz. The British forces were led by Fenton Aylmer. The Battle of Dujaila ended with the Ottoman’s victory. The British had at their disposal 18.891 infantry, 68 artillery guns and 1.268 cavalry. Ottomans had: 8.500 infantry, 1.500 cavalry and 32 artillery guns. Aymer split his forces into three columns. They were marked as A, B and C. A and B columns were together and they were under control of Major-General Kemball. The C column was under command of Major-General Kearny. All three columns started crossing river on 7 March 1916. However, they had a hard time with night-time navigation. Columns A and B separated and they lost contact with each other. The artillery was lost as well. They reach the desired destination an hour and a half after the rest of the force. The attack was delayed and the British lost the element of surprise. During their preparation, Von Der Goltz started ferrying 52ndf Division to the left bank in order to reinforce divisions. By the end of the Battle of Dujaila, he moved 8.000 soldiers across the river. The artillery attack began at 7 a.m. The first units, 59th Scinde Rifles and 1st Manchester Regiment captured first two lines of the Ottomans trenches. However, they didn’t have support so they had to withdraw, eventually. The 8th Brigade had 2.301 soldiers at the beginning of the battle. They lost 1.174. In total, the British lost 3.500 soldiers. The Ottomans lost 1.290.

• 和訳お願いします

'Then he showed me the lamps burning in the shop.He said they were obliged to keep them burning eight months before they could do anything. 'We then went into the glss-blowing department,a separate building,out back. Two men were at work there.Edison had enlarged the bulb of his lamp about 33 per cent and they were at work blowing them,and parts of these vacuum pumps. Edison is working a vacumm pump of glass entirely .They were putting some of the carbon horseshoe into the lamps.There was only one man at work putting the carbon in(Batchelor). 'From there I went into a photo-lithographic concern that Edison has just got up,and they were at work pictures.There was one picture of Edison surrounded bu about thirty-five of his workmen taken by this process;and they had a man at work with chemicals,etc.Every now and then my conductor would point out a lamp with remark,''How nice that is burning!''ect.Then he would turn a little screw to turn the light off or on.He couldn't regurate it intermediately.It was eighter all off or all on.I asked him if they could regurate to any intermediate point and he said they couldn't.''These horseshoe burn very well,''he said. '''Some of them burn on an average about 800 hours continuously.''My conductor then took me where the dynamo machines were working and showed me the engine which he said was 80HP-150,I should think,judging from the size of it.He said they had a hundred lamps burning,but I am positive there weren't over 50,even if as many as that,everywhere,in the shop and out of it;and to run them he had 3 dynamo machines worked by this engine,those big upright machines of Edison's,that my conductor said had a capacity of 50 lightseach

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

''It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." The Victorian age was one of soaring ambition, technological wonder, and awesome grandeur, as well as ugliness, and misery on an unprecended scale. The Victorians knew life was changing faster than ever before, and they recorded that change in paintings that were the cinema of their day. These paintings aren't fashionable, and they don't generally change hands for millions of pounds in auction rooms, but to me they're a gold mine, they show us like nothing else what it was like to live in those incredible times, and they tell amazing stories. The most dramatic story of the age was the explosion of giant cities. To our Victorian forefathers they were a terrific shock. When Queen Victoria came to the throne, people were at best uneasy at, and at worst utterly terrified by these vast gatherings of humanity. Nothing like them had existed before. But by the time she died, the men and women of the age had pioneered an entirely new way of living: they had invented the modern city. At the dawn of the 19th century, Britain was on the move. Rumours had reached even the remotest villages and hamlets of incredible developments just over the horizon. Towns bigger than anyone could imagine, astouding new machines, and money to be made for those ready to take the risk. My own great-great-great-grandfather was in that tide of humanity that left the land in search of a better life. He, his wife and four of their children travelled to the industrial north by barge. They didn't really know what they'd find here, but they did know what they were leaving behind, and whatever they were to find here, it was better than begging for handouts or going hungry.