40,000年ぶりに発見された謎の動物の体、消えてしまう

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 40,000年ぶりに発見された氷の中の奇妙な動物の体。眠っているかのように見えたが、兄弟はこんなものを初めて見た。しかし、彼らはシベリアの地下の凍った闇に住むとされる架空の生物、マモントの話を聞いたことがあった。彼らの父、ユーリ・フディというトナカイ飼育者は友人に助言を求めに行ったが、戻ってくると体は消えていた。
  • 40,000年ぶりに発見された氷の中の謎の動物の体。兄弟はこれまでに見たことのない奇妙な姿をしていた。しかし、シベリアの地下の凍った闇に住むと言われるまものの話は聞いたことがあった。ユーリ・フディという名前のトナカイ飼育者である彼らの父は友人に助言を求めに行ったが、体は戻ってくると消えていた。
  • 40,000年ぶりに発見された氷の中の奇妙な動物の体。これまで見たことのない姿をしており、まるで眠っているかのようだった。しかし、兄弟はシベリアの地下の凍った闇に生息すると言われるマモントという架空の生物についての話を聞いたことがあった。彼らの父親であるユーリ・フディは友人に助言を求めに行ったが、戻ってくると体はなくなっていた。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

Imagine finding a body that had been lost for 40,000 years... The strange animal in the ice looked like it was sleeping. Ten-year-old Kostia Khudi and his brother had never seen anything like it before. But they had heard stories of the mamont, an imaginary animal that lived in the frozen blackness of the Siberian underworld. Their father, a reindeer herder named Yuri Khudi, went to ask a friend for advice. But when he returned, the body had disappeared...

• tkdmgm
  • お礼率99% (129/130)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

40,000年間失われていた死体を見つけることを想像してください ...氷の中のその奇妙な動物は、眠っているように見えました。10歳のコスティア・クディと彼の兄(弟)は、以前に、そのような物を見た事がありませんでした。しかし、彼らは、シベリアの地下の凍りついた暗黒の中で生きている架空の動物である、マンモスの話を聞いていました。彼らの父である、ユリ・クディという名のトナカイ飼育民は、友人にアドバイスを求めに行きました。しかし、彼が帰ったとき、死体は消えていました ...

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします(__)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Yuri soon found the animal's body leaning against a store in a nearby town. (While he was away, his cousin had sold it to the store owner for two snowmobiles.) Dogs had eaten part of the tail and ear, but overall, it was still in "as close to perfect condition as you can imagine," says scientist Daniel Fisher. With help from the police, the body was taken by helicopter to a museum. The animal was a baby mammoth, and scientists called it Lyuba, after Yuri's wife.

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m2

After the regular season was over, Roberto returned to Puerto Rico as the greatest sports hero in all of Latin America. He was not only a great player on the field, but also an even Greater person off the field. He won fame and money through baseball, but never forgot that most people in Latin America were poor. He always told his family that he had a duty to help those who had not been as lucky as he had been. During the off-season that year, Roberto volunteered to manage a baseball team of young Puerto Ricans. While he and his team were staying in Managua, Nicaragua, Roberto heard about a fourteen-year-old boy named Julio. He had lost both his legs in an accident, but had no money for artificial legs. Roberto arranged to get them for Julio. Roberto went to see him and told him that he would be able to walk again. It was usual for Roberto to give a helping hand to people like Julio.

• 和訳お願い致します。

While writing the first chapters of the present volume, I intended that the latter half of it should be devoted to a con sideration of this question, and therefore in " Animal Intelli gence " I said that such would be the case. But as the work proceeded it soon became evident that a full treat ment of this question would require more space than could be allowed in a single volume, without seriously curtailing both the consideration of this question itself and also that of mental evolution, as this is exhibited in the animal kingdom. I therefore determined on restricting the present essay to a consideration of mental evolution in animal, and on reserv ing for subsequent publication all the material which I have collected beaiing on mental evolution in man. I cannot yet say how long it will be before I can feel that I am justified in publishing my researches concerning this branch of my subject ; for the more that I have investigated it, the more have I found that it grows, as it were, in three dimensions— in depth, width, and complexity. But at whatever time I shall be able to publish the third and final instalment of my work, it will of course rest upon the basis supplied by the present essay, as this rests upon the basis supplied by the previous one.

• 和訳お願いします

Yuri Khudi's job is to take care of a group of animals. Yuri Khudi has more than two sons. Yuri Khudi's wife is also named Lyuba. Lyuba's body has been in at least three countries. Lyuba's teeth showed that she was a year old when she died.

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m

In 1967, Hunter "Patch" Adams entered the Medical College of Virginia. He was a very bright student, but one of the professors did not like him. Patch loved fun andhumor and acted like a fool even in college. The professor said to him, "If you want to be a clown, join the circus!" In fact, Patch wanted to be a clown, but he also wanted to but a doctor-the best foolish doctor in the world-who really cares for his patients. When he was a medical student, Patch had a chance to visit very sick children in a hospital. He asked a girl if she was doing fine. But the girl didn't answer. He quickly put something red on his nose and began acting like a clown. The room was soon full of laughter, and all the children there felt better. Patch did many other foolish things. For example, he rolled down a hill with a patient who was suffering from mental problems. He even dressed like a wild animal for an old patient who had the dream of going hunting before his death.

• 和訳お願いします

The Stalker Thalassomedon was a sea monster with a very long neck. It also had a special means of catching fish: it carried stones in its stomach! These helped keep the largest portion of its body down in the dark water while the long neck slowly rose up toward the fish. The fish had no defense against Thalassomedon―they didn't see the huge animal until it was too late!

• 和訳をお願いします。

Military analysts and historians disagree on the strategic significance of the battle, although most describe it as a British tactical and operational success. In 1919, Ludendorff wrote that the British victory cost the German army dear and drained German reserves. Hindenburg wrote that the losses at Messines had been very heavy and that he regretted that the ground had not been evacuated; in 1922, Kuhl called it one of the worst German tragedies of the war. In 1920 Haig's Dispatches described the success of the British plan, organisation and results but refrained from hyperbole, referring to the operation as a successful preliminary to the main offensive at Ypres. In 1930, Liddell Hart thought the success at Messines inflated expectations for the Third Battle of Ypres and that because the circumstances of the operations were different, attempts to apply similar tactics resulted in failure. In 1938 Lloyd George called the battle an apéritif and in 1939, G. C. Wynne judged it to be a "brilliant success", overshadowed by the subsequent tragedy of the Battles of Passchendaele. The Official Historian called it a "great victory" in 1948 and Prior and Wilson (1997) called the battle a "noteworthy success" but then complained about the decision to postpone exploitation of the success on the Gheluvelt plateau. Ashley Ekins referred to the battle as a great set-piece victory, which was also costly, particularly for the infantry of II Anzac Corps, as did Christopher Pugsley, referring to the experience of the New Zealand Division. Heinz Hagenlücke called it a great British success and wrote that the loss of the ridge, had a worse effect on German morale than the number of casualties. Jack Sheldon called it a "significant victory" for the British and a "disaster" for the German army, which was forced into a "lengthy period of anxious waiting".

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m3

Several groups of scientists have been working on projects to revive the mammoth. One, for example, is the French explorer, Bernard Buigues, and his team. In December 1997, they used new technology to dig out a mammoth which had been in the Arctic ground for about 23,000 years. Then they carried it by helicopter to a research center in Khatanga, a small in Siberia. What the scientists did in the center was to thaw small parts of the animal and look for clues―that could tell us more about the world of the mammoth. They also wanted to collect DNA from the animal and examine its genetic makeup.

• 和訳お願いします

Eyes in the Dark Temnodontosaurus was certainly an unusual animal. It had some of the largest eyes in nature―more than 25 cm (10 inches) across! With a name that means "cutting tooth lizard," Temnodontosaurus could easily pick out its prey in the dark water.

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Thalassomedon was a sea monster with a very long neck. it also had a special means of catching fish : it carried stones in its stomach! there helped keep the largest portion of its body down in the dark water while the long neck slowly rose up towards the fish. the fish had no defense against Thalassomedon they did not see huge animal until it was too late!