• 締切済み

英訳

(1)ジェスチャをして、それを英語で書きなさいと先生に云われた。 I did a gesture, and it was said to write it in English by a teacher. (2)彼女は山登りをしています。 She does mountain climbing. (3)彼女は写真を撮って下さいと頼んでいます。 She asks you to take a photograph. (4)子供達は海辺で泳いでいます。 Children swim by the sea. (5)彼は映画を見て外に出たら雨が降っていました。 When he watched a movie and went out, it rained. (6)彼女は劇場で芝居をオペラグラスで見ていた。 She watched a play in opera glasses in a theater. いつもお世話になっています 自信が無いのでよろしくおねがいします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• glassy
  • ベストアンサー率37% (3/8)
回答No.2

(1) My teacher told me to make a gesture first and to write it in English. (2) She is climbing/climb up the mountain. (3) She is asking/asks you to take a photo. (4) Children are swimming/swim in the sea. (5) When he went out after watching a movie, it has rained. (6) She saw a play with her opera glasses in the theater. ●(2)-(4)まで、日本語は「~しています」と進行形の言い回しになっているので、 英訳もあわせたほうがよいでしょう。 ●(1) 日本語での主語は「私」ですが、そのまま英訳すると受動態になり、英語としてやや不自然です。 「先生が~するように言った」と「先生」を主語にすることで英語的には自然な形になります。 こんな感じでいかがでしょう?

• solam
  • ベストアンサー率40% (4/10)
回答No.1

正解と思われる英文をここであげてもらうことはできると思うのですが、その前にもう一度よく日本語の文章を読んでみてください。(1)以外は全部進行形ですよね?be動詞+~ingのかたちに直して、もう一度ここで確認してみたらどうでしょうか。 She is asking you~ She was watching~ というかたちです。 がんばってください。

wexz7696
質問者

お礼

はじめまして 日本語の文章を気をつけて書くようにします。 もう一度やり直します。有難う御座いました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします!

英訳お願いしますm(_ _)m will it cause a big change in our under standing of human history,or will it be nothing but“smoke”? will just have to wait and see. お願いします!

• 以下の英訳をお願いします。

ネットの投稿サイトの文章なのですが、辞書を引いても意味がわからない文章がいくつかあったので、 教えてください。 1.She promised she wouldn't leave without telling me and my sisters bye first. She layed there in pain till we arrived and said bye, seconds later that was it.  ※特に「seconds later that was it.」のthatとitが不明 2.The little girl down the road went through the same things. She was only 7 and going to testify against her own dad. ※特に「down the road」が不明 3.The other day he practically saved his brother's life by stepping in the middle of his father beating his brother. ※特に「stepping in the middle of」が不明 4.I had a relaxing night watching movies with my room-mates. Everyone but I had a girl over to lie with during the movie. The closest I got all night was the multiple times my room-mate's dog tried to mount me. ※全体的に意味がわかりません。 ちょっと下品な内容もあるかと思いますが、よろしくお願いいたします。 4つもあるので、わかるものだけでも結構です。

• 英訳

仕事と遊びをかねて近々京都へ行くのですが、 『楽しんできてね。私も行けたらいいのになぁ。』と言ってくれた外国人の友人に英語でどう返事を返したらいいのか悩んでいます。 『ありがとう、京都で楽しんでくるよ。あなたも連れて行けたらいいのになぁ。 ところで、以下のページに載ってる "○○○" っていうvehicleは実は私の父が作ったんです。 向こうでこれの実物を見るのがとても楽しみです』 ↓こんな訳で大丈夫でしょうか? Thanks, 京都で楽しんできます。I wish you could come with me. Do you see the vehicle that appears by the name of OOO in the follwoing webpage? It was manufactured by my father. It is one of my pleasure to see it directly in Kyoto. (楽しんできます ってどう言えばいいんでしょうか… 全然思い浮かびません。) 自然な英語に直していただけると嬉しいです、お願いいたします。

• 英訳してください

Fresh meats and vegetables are not supposed to be carried across borders by ordinary passengers. In the case of Karen Turner, she almost entered the United States from Mexico carrying 60 kilograms of popular chorizo sausage. Alert officials noticed, however, that she had too many used baby diapers in her car. “My little boyhas diarrhea!” she explained to the officials. Inside of the many diapers, however, they discovered the sausages. Strangely, the meat did not look so different from what a person usually finds in a used diaper. Alert Al Wheeler noticed that a van was moving rather slowly in the line for inspection at the Mexican border. The border official asked the driver to step out, and then discovered the reason the car was so heavy: The driver was carrying nearly 1,600 kilograms of Mexican white cheese. The man confessed that he wanted to sell the cheese, which was valued at about ¥900,000. At an airport in Germany, an angry passenger refused to give up his liter bottle of pepper vodka. He insisted that he was bringing it home as a present for a friend; airport officials firmly explained to him that liquids could not be brought onto the airplane. Rather than give up his bottle, the 64-year-old man opened it and in just a couple of minutes, drank everything. Five minutes later, he returned from the plane and was rushed to a hospital for alcohol poisoning. All of us tend to over-pack for trips. Often we find attractive food items in other countries and want to bring them back. Finally, we see a nice bottle of liquor or wine, and want to give it to a friend. It is important to pack carefully when we go abroad. Officials are watching more closely than ever.

• 訳お願いします!

夢についての話だと思います。 訳お願いしますm(._.)m お願いします! Flying If you dream about flying and looking down on the people below, you may have an inferiority complex. Your dream may express your desire to be looked up to by others. Or, if you find yourself flying so high that you can't see anything below and feel no fear of falling, it may mean that you want to escape from your burdens. Climbing You may think that a dream about climbing mountains means you are trying to overcome difficulties. Whether or not this is true may depend on what kind of mountain you are climbing. If you are climbing a mountain with heavy snow and cold winds in winter, it may mean that you are in a bad situation. However, if you are climbing a mountain in warm weather in spring, it may mean that your life is going well. Being Chased If you dream about a person following you, it may mean that you have thoughts you wish to escape from. For example, you may be thinking you did something wrong. Or, if you are being chased by wild animals, it may mean you have strong characteristics in yourself that you want to escape from.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

We can show you a similar system if you come in for a free consultation, at which point we can let you try a Movie Hair system on if you wish and see the difference it will make on you. ここの、at which point がイマイチ分かりません。 itは何をさしてるのでしょうか?? よく英文で、指示語がどれを指してるのかわかりません。 その判別のコツを教えてくださると嬉しいです。 このwhich は全文のどこに当たるものなのでしょうか。 It takes six weeks for your system to come in, and only a couple of hours to cut-in and walk you through maintenance. walk が他動詞になり、うまく訳せません。 どなたか、お願いいたします。 A deposit 1/2 down and 1/2 on delivery is required to start your order. If you already wear a hair system then a few photos of the system on you so I can see what you are doing. この文の、on you がうまく訳せません。 長いですが、どうう訳をお願いいたします。

• 『The Lovebirds』

Eleanor Farjeonの『The Lovebirds』という短編からの質問です。(これで最後です) In time Marion and Cyril and Helen and Hugh stopped going to school. They had lost their fortunes long ago, and forgotten all about them. And Marion married the chemist's young man, and Cyril sat all day in an office, and Helen never happened to marry at all, and Hugh never happened to do anything whatever. But Susan Brown kept her fortune all her life. By day she kept it in her pocket, and by night she kept it under her cheek. She didn't know what was in it, because she couldn't read. But it was a rose-pink fortune, and she hadn't had to buy it--it had been given to her. (The End) ******************* 一番最後の But it was a rose-pink fortune, and she hadn't had to buy it--it had been given to her.のところで、But it was a rose-pink fortune(しかしそれはローズピンクの幸運でした)とあり、a rose-pink fortuneがどういう幸運だったのかは具体的な説明がありません。 これは読者の想像に任せる、という狙いでしょうか? 前文になります: The cat turned away as though it was thinking of something else, and Susan put her hand down to the lovebird, and the lovebird hopped on to her finger. Now to have a lovebird sitting on your finger is as lovely a thing as anyone can wish for on a summer day; it was the loveliest thing that had happened to Susan Brown in all her life. But that wasn't all; for just as they got to the cage-door the lovebird stretched out its beak, and picked a rose-pink fortune from the packet, and gave it to Susan. She couldn't believe it was true, but it was. She put the lovebird in the cage, and went back to her corner with her fortune in her hand. 教えていただけるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いします。

(12)“Ahem ! ahem ! ” he said, and everybody listened except the the poor Catherine Wheel, who was still shaking her head, and murmuring, “Romance is dead.” (13)“Order ! order !” cried out a Cracker. He was something of a politician, and had always taken a prominent part in the local elections, so he knew the proper Parliamentary expressions to use. (14)“Quite dead.” whispered the Catherine Wheel, and she went off to sleep. (15)As soon as there was perfect silence, the Rocket coughed a third time and began. He spoke with a very slow, distinct voice, as if he were dictating his memoirs, and always looked over the shoulder of the person to whom he was talking . In fact, he had a most distinguished manner. (16)“How fortunate it is for the King's son,” he remarked, “that he is to be married on the very day on which I am to be let off. Really, if it had been arranged beforehand, it could not have turned out better for him; but Princes are always lucky.” (17)“Dear me !” said the little Squib, “I thought it was quite the other way, and that we were to be let off in the Prince's honour.” (18)“It may be so with you,” he answered; “inded, I have no doubt that it is, but with me it is different. I am a very remarkable Rocket, and come of remarkable parents. My mother was the most celebrated Catherine Wheel of her day, and was renowned for her graceful dancing. When she made her great public appearance she spun round nineteen times before she went out, and each time that she did so she threw into the air seven pink stars.

• 英訳お願いします

What it comes down to is the flow of daily life: does a sculpture in a plaza break your routine by forcing you to take a different route to work?

• 英訳お願いします!!

どうしても時間がないので訳してほしいです。 お願いします! Filmmakers who adapt stories from novels are, in this way, in competition with people`s ( ). Moreover, it is a tough competition to win. If the film version attempts to stuff in every detail of a complicated literary plot, it might run the risk of being difficult to comprehend as film narrative. On the other hand, if the filmmakers choose to introduce new elements into the original narrative in order to make the film better a film, they may be accused by fan of the original as not being faithful to the novel itself. However, whichever principle is chosen, it ought to be recognized that literature and film are different forms of media. They are created differently, appealing to different senses and targeting different audiences. The problem is whether to be faithful-and how faithful-to the original. 誤字あったらすみません。 あと、( )に入る語は admiration、 faithfulness、 comprehension、 imaginations のどれかなのですが、それも教えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします!