• ベストアンサー

英訳

仕事と遊びをかねて近々京都へ行くのですが、 『楽しんできてね。私も行けたらいいのになぁ。』と言ってくれた外国人の友人に英語でどう返事を返したらいいのか悩んでいます。 『ありがとう、京都で楽しんでくるよ。あなたも連れて行けたらいいのになぁ。 ところで、以下のページに載ってる "○○○" っていうvehicleは実は私の父が作ったんです。 向こうでこれの実物を見るのがとても楽しみです』 ↓こんな訳で大丈夫でしょうか? Thanks, 京都で楽しんできます。I wish you could come with me. Do you see the vehicle that appears by the name of OOO in the follwoing webpage? It was manufactured by my father. It is one of my pleasure to see it directly in Kyoto. (楽しんできます ってどう言えばいいんでしょうか… 全然思い浮かびません。) 自然な英語に直していただけると嬉しいです、お願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#10797
noname#10797
回答No.2

Thanks, I'm gonna enjoy my staying in Kyoto! Well, I guess I would have more fun if you could go there with me this time though. By the way, do you see a picture of the vihicle is called ○○○on the following page? Actually my father made it! I'm very excited to see his vihicle in Kyoto. どうでしょう?

himawaricha
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました、とても自然な英語ですね、嬉しいです!ぜひ使わせていただきますね、ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• yuki-l
  • ベストアンサー率18% (9/49)
回答No.1

Thank you,I'll have fan in Kyoto.I really wish I could take you there with me... By the way,can you see the vehicle "OOO" on the following page?Saying the truth,it was made by my dad!I'm looking for seeing the real one soon. 意訳ですが、いかがでしょうか?

himawaricha
質問者

お礼

とてもカジュアルな英語に直していただけて嬉しいです。こういう表現、自分ではどう頑張ってもできないので…!とても勉強になりました。参考にさせていただきますね、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳

(1)ジェスチャをして、それを英語で書きなさいと先生に云われた。 I did a gesture, and it was said to write it in English by a teacher. (2)彼女は山登りをしています。 She does mountain climbing. (3)彼女は写真を撮って下さいと頼んでいます。 She asks you to take a photograph. (4)子供達は海辺で泳いでいます。 Children swim by the sea. (5)彼は映画を見て外に出たら雨が降っていました。 When he watched a movie and went out, it rained. (6)彼女は劇場で芝居をオペラグラスで見ていた。 She watched a play in opera glasses in a theater. いつもお世話になっています 自信が無いのでよろしくおねがいします

• 英訳お願いします。

「私のすんでいる地域」や「私の通っている学校」を英語にするとどのようになりますか。 「Aria where I live」や「The school where I commute」 で良いのでしょうか。 あと以下の英文でおかしなところの指摘をお願いします。 How about your exams? I'm surprised that you know about Japan very much and you can write in Japanese. You are good at it!! My name write 〇〇〇(漢字の名前)in Kanji. 〇〇〇(県名) where I live is east of 〇〇〇(県名). I can go there only 30 minutes by car or by train. My school is in 〇〇〇(県名),and I go there by train. よろしくお願いします。

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その16)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 嫁さんと朝ごはん食べながら「今日病院行くの?」って聞いたら「いや、今日は行かない」  と言ったのでオレはポツリと「そうか・・」と言った。 During breakfast-time,I asked my wife,Are you going to the hospital today? My wife said,No,I won't. I agreed her answer calmly. 2 嫁さんはパソコン新しいの買っていいよ!って言ってくれたけど、完全に壊れるまで  時間かかっても立ち上がるからいらないよ!と言った。 My wife adviced to me buy a new PC,but I answered her, If this PC perfectly broken ,then I will buy,but it is still working! 3 病院代のことを考えると新しいパソコンを買うような状況じゃないもんなあ(独り言)  To think of the hospital payment,I can not buy a new PC in my situation. 4 ご飯を食べながら家内が、調子の悪い時は味がわかんないと言った。  Having a breakfast,my wife told me that in the bad condition time is she can't distinguish the the taste. 5 生ゴミを嫁さんが知らないうちに捨ててきて、部屋に戻ってきて苦しそうに息をしていた。  なんで、こんな調子がわるいのにゴミなんか捨てに行く?玄関の前に置いておけば  オレが捨てるのにと思った。  My wife took out the burnable garbage before I know, and she came back home with being out of breath.Why did she take out the burnable garbadge? I will surely take out it, just put it in front of the door. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳について パート2

英訳について パート2 こちらが後の方の英文メールです。 長文申し訳ありません、宜しくお願いします‥!! Congratulations because of your tv appearance. Hey I had a date with the TV - star!!! Hahaha ...see, I'm not the only one who thinks you're very pretty! I would love to see it. Will it be on the internet? It would be my pleasure to show the world to you. I think it's not the nice food that makes a diner nice or it's not the nice scenery that makes something a great holiday. But it's also the person you go with and to see that that person is enjoying it. When we had diner it gave me so much pleasure to see that you were enjoying it and to see a smile on that pretty face of yours. We should make plans to do something together ...I'm going to stop mailing, because then I can still go to gym ... and you told me to take care of myself ... I almost feel forced to go to gym ... hahaha 以上です。 読んで下さり、ありがとうございます。

• よろしくお願いします

What was the moment when you realized you were worth more than you were allowing yourself to believe? Was it a moment? Or was it a gradual swelling? What actions did you take that helped you grow into this sense of worth? I’m asking because I can feel in my heart a stirring of this worth, and I see it eking out in bits of my life,https://www.thecut.com/2016/04/ask-polly-how-do-i-start-believing-in-my-worth.html a stirring of this worthと I see it eking out in bits of my lifeの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。

You're going to be proud of me, Marcie. Guess what I have in my lunch...an apple! Where is it? I know I put it in here this morning.. Here it is..underneath all the doughnuts. この訳がうまく出来ないのでお願いします。 あと、 This is perfect. I'll just lie here just in front of our mailbox and watch all of my valentines come in.. I'm surprised that no one else has thought of doing this.. このストーリーの訳もお願いします。

• 以下の英訳をお願いします。

ネットの投稿サイトの文章なのですが、辞書を引いても意味がわからない文章がいくつかあったので、 教えてください。 1.She promised she wouldn't leave without telling me and my sisters bye first. She layed there in pain till we arrived and said bye, seconds later that was it.  ※特に「seconds later that was it.」のthatとitが不明 2.The little girl down the road went through the same things. She was only 7 and going to testify against her own dad. ※特に「down the road」が不明 3.The other day he practically saved his brother's life by stepping in the middle of his father beating his brother. ※特に「stepping in the middle of」が不明 4.I had a relaxing night watching movies with my room-mates. Everyone but I had a girl over to lie with during the movie. The closest I got all night was the multiple times my room-mate's dog tried to mount me. ※全体的に意味がわかりません。 ちょっと下品な内容もあるかと思いますが、よろしくお願いいたします。 4つもあるので、わかるものだけでも結構です。

• 英訳(仮定法?)

Everyone knew that meat went bad if you left it in the open air.And everyone,with the help of a microscope,could see the microbes in the meat. 恥ずかしい話ですがcouldの訳し方がわかりません。「~できるかもしれない」でいいですか

• 日常会話っぽい訳を教えて下さい。

翻訳ソフトを使いましたがイマイチ分からなくて。 英語がまったく分からないので困っています。 If one day you come in JAPAN it will be a pleasure to help you visiting my city. この英語文章を日常会話っぽい日本語にするとどんな感じになるか 分かる方どうか教えて下さい。 お手数ですが宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 大体の意味はわかりますが、ところどころあやふやなところがあるので、お願いします。 My apologize for the delay in replying as it was filtered into my junk mail Wish you and your family a very happy new year I greatly appreciate you keeping in touch It is good to see your xray and good results You have done well with rehabilitation Especially during winter you might have some stiffness but that should subside as time goes by I had the pleasure to see your website and it is heartwarming to see you had made a separate website and esp. a web page in English I greatly appreciate it I will convey your regards and wishes to all the staff who were involved in your care If you happen to visit dubai I would appreciate if you could drop by to say a quick Hi please keep in touch