• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:このお仕事(ソーシャルワーカー)の内容)

ソーシャルワーカーの仕事内容とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ソーシャルワーカーは、幼児虐待の予防や家庭環境の調査などを行います。
  • もし虐待が発覚した場合、子供を保護し、適切なサポートを行います。
  • ソーシャルワーカーは、子供の福祉を守るために活動しています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

アメリカでは幼児虐待は大きな問題です。子供を親の所有物というより国の将来を支える人材として全体で大事にしていこうということでしょう。 直接手を下すことはもちろん、子供を子供だけで放置することも“幼児虐待”になります。 自宅といえども子供を子供たちだけにして親が外出することは犯罪です。そのためティーンエージャーによるベビーシッターがあります。 また本当にあった話ですが、コーヒーショップに親が入って、そのテーブルの前にガラス越しで店の外にベビーカーに子供を乗せて子供を見ていても“幼児虐待”で警察につかまりました。 そういう知識を持ってこの文章を読むと次のように解釈できます。 このソーシャル・ワーカーは、今日は外の仕事で、ゲームセンターや映画館が集まっているプレーセンターに行く予定で、父兄がついていなくて子ども達だけで遊んでいる子はいないかと調査に行くのでしょう。もしそんな子を見つけたら政府の施設に連れて行って保護するということです。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは 日本では子供が亡くなってから虐待が判明したとか、体に痣があって、うすうす学校などで気付いてたけど、自体が手遅れになって発見されることをよく耳にします。日本はいつも発見されるのは遅いと思います。動き出すのが遅いというか。 私の友達は、アメリカにベビーシッターで行くといってました。 日本では、平気で車に子供をおいて親はパチンコ、スロットに行ってますね。最近というか、店内で親子連れをよくみます。張り紙には18才未満はおことわりとなってるんですが。 車で事故があるより、店内で一緒にいさせた方がいいということなんですかね。しかしながらどうみても、うまれて数ヶ月しか経ってない細胞分裂さかんな時期の赤ちゃんをかかえてやってる人をみるとちょっとーと思います。音は煩い、空気は最悪。 子供だけで放置でも犯罪なんですか! 日本だったらほとんどの親が犯罪になってそうですね。 しかしながらベビーシッターが虐待してる時ありますね。TVでみたことあります。 回答ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です!

1If we decide ( ) for dinner, we‘ll call you. (1)go out (2)going out (3)to going out (4)to go out 2Drastic measures have to be taken ( ) we are to avoid the danger. (1)after (2)unless (3)whether (4)if  3In the end parents have to let their children ( ) their own way. (1)go (2)to go (3)going (4)gone  4To be ( ) you, I have no money in my pocket now. (1)frank with (2)honest (3)straight to (4)friendly to 彼女はそのビンを開けるために栓抜きを探しています。 She is looking for a (bottle/to/corkscrew/with/the/open). 回答お願いします。

• 英語添削お願いします。(TOEFL-IBT)

文法など至らない点が多く申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。 問:What do you think is the best parents? 解答: Children can’t choose their parents. In my case, I’m proud of my parents and I think I’m happy to be their child. What makes parents the best one depends on some reasons. I’ll explain them one by one. First, the best parents must have the ability to wait and see. To think of myself, it is natural that children can’t deal with the problem well at first. And in many cases, if they have enough time to try it again and again, they will surely make it. However, if their parents make them stop tackling the problem and help them, children will fail to accomplish their goals and lose their confidence. For example, when I was in my elementary school, my teacher gave me a lot of homework. I tried so hard to do it, but sometimes it was too difficult for me. I begged my mother for some help, but she refused it and said that she believed me that I could do it by myself. I didn’t understand what she said, and I felt she was not the best mother. Anyway, finally I did it and I was so proud of myself and felt I could do everything from now on. However, if my mother helped me at that time, I just finished my homework without getting confidence. Second, the best parents will give many experience to their children, for example, sports, traveling, and working. This is because what children have learned in their childhood will give them many choices of the future plans. If a father plays baseball with his boy, it can happen that the boy wishes he will be a baseball player. For example, my parents gave me the great experience with dogs and now I became a veterinary student. So, it is very important that the parents make their children experience many things to make their future shine. To sum up, the best parents should know children don’t belong to them. By thinking this way, they can wait and see how their children are doing, and do the best things in order to make their future soundful.

• 日本語訳を教えてください(かなり長文です)(5)

Why Chinese Mothers Are Superiorという記事の日本語訳教えてください。お願いします。 (And it's true that Chinese mothers get in the trenches, putting in long grueling hours personally tutoring, training, interrogating and spying on their kids.) Anyway, the understanding is that Chinese children must spend their lives repaying their parents by obeying them and making them proud. By contrast, I don't think most Westerners have the same view of children being permanently indebted to their parents. My husband, Jed, actually has the opposite view. "Children don't choose their parents," he once said to me. "They don't even choose to be born. It's parents who foist life on their kids, so it's the parents' responsibility to provide for them. Kids don't owe their parents anything. Their duty will be to their own kids." This strikes me as a terrible deal for the Western parent. Third, Chinese parents believe that they know what is best for their children and therefore override all of their children's own desires and preferences. That's why Chinese daughters can't have boyfriends in high school and why Chinese kids can't go to sleepaway camp. It's also why no Chinese kid would ever dare say to their mother, "I got a part in the school play! I'm Villager Number Six. I'll have to stay after school for rehearsal every day from 3:00 to 7:00, and I'll also need a ride on weekends." God help any Chinese kid who tried that one. Don't get me wrong: It's not that Chinese parents don't care about their children. Just the opposite. They would give up anything for their children. It's just an entirely different parenting model. Here's a story in favor of coercion, Chinese-style. Lulu was about 7, still playing two instruments, and working on a piano piece called "The Little White Donkey" by the French composer Jacques Ibert.

• 英語No.6

institution =a building that people are sent to when they need to be looked after, for example old people or children with no parents - often used to show disapproval - often used to show disapproval つまり不満を示す時にしばしば使われる この最後の文は養護施設と関係がないような気がするのですが、どういうことですか?

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think that parents should pressure their children to compete ? Write a passage of 5 sentence in English. この問いに対する私の英作です。 I think that parents should not pressure there children to compete. Parhaps children began to compete something, provided children like it. But If parents gives exceeding pressure their children to compete, children come to dislike it. Even if they like it. The best way that parents only keep watch children. Therefore, children began to compete even whithout pressure. 私はよくないと思う。おそらく好きだったら自分で競争しはじめる。しかし、もし親が重圧をかけるぎると嫌いになってしまう。たとえそれが好きなことであっても。一番いいのは見守ることだ。それゆえ、プレッシャーをかけなくても・・・・ みたいな事が書きたかったのですが。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• help +Oの次の形について

次の文を下のように言い換えられるのでしょうか? Parents should help their children become independent. 1) Parents should help their children in order to become independent. 2)Parents should help their children so that they can become independent. いずれの場合も子供たちが「何をする」のを手助けすのかが言ってないのでおかしいような気がするのですが、いかがでしょうか?

• 1. 家出は否定的ではなく実は子どもにとってよいこ

1. 家出は否定的ではなく実は子どもにとってよいこと? 2.家出とは子どもの自主避難と捉えて良いか 3.皆さんにとって家出、児童虐待、性虐待とは? 児童虐待・性虐待への社会的な解決策とは? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/news.careerconnection.jp/%3fp=54145&amp=1 1. Does your runaway be negative for children in reality? 2. Can we regard the run-away as independent evacuation of children 3.What are you going to go home, child abuse, sexual abuse? What is a social solution to child abuse and sexual abuse? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• 翻訳教えて下さい。

Some disturbed children are found to be living in severely dysfunctional families in which their basic emotional, and sometimes even their physical, needs are not being met. they may have experienced, or still be experiencing, physical, sexual or emotional abuse, or they may be subject to neglect. They may also face any combination of these problems. When such situations come to light, the first need is to help the family care adequately for their children. This is not always successful. In some cases the parents seem to lack the motivation needed to make the necessary changes. In others, problems such as the chronic abuse of alcohol and/or other drugs prevent change; in yet others the marital relationship is grossly unstable, and sometimes, if it proves impossible to achieve a more stable situation, all attempts to help the parents to provide adequate care for their children fail. In there circumstances, removal of the children from the home may be the only way to ensure the children's well-being and to provide them with the treatment and care they need. In all depeloped countries there are child welfare agencies which exist to provide help and, if necessary, alternative care for such children. Sometimes parents are aware that they are unable to care properly for their children and are willing to relinquish care to the child welfare authorities. If the parents' consent and active cooperation can be obtained, this is much to be desired. Sometimes, however, this proves impossible. In such cares legal action under the relevant child welfare legislation becomes necessary, although adversarial legal proceedings should be avoided if possible.

• 英文の添削お願いします。

課題文:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people should start to live on their own and become indepentent of their parents as early as possible.Give reasons to support your opinion. 解答: (1)I think young people should start to live on their own and become independent of their parents as early as possible. (2)I think so because,when they start working they will have to do everything by theirselves.Their parents won't help them any more.If they are not independent of their parents,they cannot work. (3)Second, if they start to live on their own,they will know that doing houseworks such as making meals,cleaning rooms is hard work. (4)And the most important reason is that,when they have their children,they have to teach their children a lot of things by them selves.If they are not indepentent of their parents,they can't raise their children properly. (5)I have friends who live on their own.They are doing everything by theirselves,so they look confident. (6)With above reasons I think young peole should start to live on their own and becomeindependent of their parents.約150words,30分 TOEFL対策の問題です。 後々読み直してみると、 firstがないのにsecondを使ったり、 一番大事な理由を述べているパラグラフの位置が中途半端だったり、 無駄にパラグラフを多くしてしまった点がよくなかったように思います。 文章構成・表現・文法なんでも稚拙な部分が多くあると思うので直したほうがよい所やアドバイスがあったらぜひ教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

UC-TV3BKでのマルチ画面について
このQ&Aのポイント
  • ディスクトップPCとノートPCをデュアルモニターにし、それぞれのマウスやキーボードを使用して計4画面を移動する方法について教えてください。
  • エレコム株式会社の製品であるUC-TV3BKを使用してディスクトップPCとノートPCをデュアルモニターにし、4つの画面を操作する方法を教えてください。
  • UC-TV3BKを使用してディスクトップPCとノートPCをデュアルモニターにし、マウスやキーボードを使って4画面を切り替える方法を教えてください。
回答を見る