中2英文 (訳)わかりません。

weiemes15の回答

• weiemes15
  • ベストアンサー率28% (232/828)
回答No.1

比喩表現ですから『海洋』は堅過ぎるんじゃないでしょうか

質問者

補足

回等ありがとうございます。 比喩表現ですか・・・それはどの単語から分かりますか? あと海洋でなければ何にしたらいいでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 文法:同格構文?

文法に強い方、御教授下さい。 Europe's added values come from the quality of life it delivers rather than the growth rates, but even on the traditional metrics of economic performance, Europe's record is far more respectable than its American critics imply. これを以下のように訳してみました: 生活の質によってもたらされる欧州の付加価値は、経済成長を生み出しただけでなく、経済パフォーマンスに関する伝統的な基準からしても、欧州の業績は米国の批評家が示唆する以上に立派なものである。 しかし、どうも、しっくりきません。 多分、"life it delivers"と部分の文法的な繋がりがよく理解していないのが原因だと思っているのですが、自分としては、"values"と"come"の間の"which"が省略されているとした上で、"Europe's added values"と"it"を同格として考えてみました("life, it delivers"だったら何となく納得なんですが、、、)。 また、"the growth rates"ではなく、何を"delivers"したのかも、よく分かりません。ただ"the growth rates以上の経済パフォーマンス"ということなんでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします!

• 至急日本語訳にお願いします。

至急お願いします! この英語が自然な日本語訳になるようにしていただきたいです。 ちなみにこのタイトルは、 健康とスポーツです。 It is a simple fact of life that people do not be come very much excited about anything unless they can see the rea-sons for doing so. Many values to be derived from health education are not immediately apparent and are often unrecognized even by highly intelligent and well-educated persons. 自然に訳せず困ってます。 至急になりますが、 お願いします。 補足 ちなみに、 インターネットで訳すと 人々がもし彼らがそうするための、rea-息子に合うことができなければ何に対しても非常に興奮するようにはならないのは生命の単純な事実です。 健康教育に由来する多くの値が直ちに明白でなく高度に知的及び教養のある人によってさえ多くの場合未承認です。 と、意味不明です。 お願いします。

• 英訳の添削

英語に翻訳したのですが、添削していただきたいです。長くなります…すみません… 特に、鶴は折り紙の中でも最も人気のあるものとして広く知られています。 Especially,a crane is widely known as the popular kind of any origami. 千羽の鶴を折ると願いがかなうと信じられ、しばしば病気の人に回復を祈って贈られます。 It is believed that wishes are come true by folding one thousand paper cranes,so people often give sick people one thousand paper cranes tied together on a string and pray for recovery from sickness. 折り紙は多くの外国の人々にも楽しまれているのではないかと思います。 I think many foreign people enjoy folding origami. ・especiallyのあとのcraneは単数形で良いのか ・最後の~いるのではないかの英訳があいまい よろしくお願いします。

• 中2英文 (訳)わかりません。Vol3

つい先程お世話になった方々、有難う御座いました。 もしまたこのレスをクリックしましたら、どうかアドバイスお願い致します。 [Day 3, Sunday,at Boldoo's house]   I visited Boldoo's family. They live in a ger,a Mongolian house. When I went in,Boldoo said, "Be careful. Watch your head." His mother made some dishes. They were new to me. At night Boldoo played the batokin. The sound was sad and sweet. The sky was wide and deep. I almost touched the stars. (注) ger=モンゴル人が暮らす家  Mongolian=モンゴル(人)の  batokin=馬頭琴(楽器) careful=注意深い  sweet=[音が]美しい  wide=広い almost=ほとんど  touch=~に触れる  star=星  私はボルドーの家族の間に訪れた。 彼等はモンゴル人の家、「ゲル」の中に住んでいる。 私はボルドーが言ったところに行った時、気をつけて。あなたの頭が見えます。と言われた」 彼の母はいくつかの皿を作った。 それらは私にとって新しく感じさせられた。 夜、ボルドーはバトキンを演奏した。 その音は悲しげで美しいものだった。 そのスキーは広く、深かった。 私は星をほとんど触った。 今までずっと直訳でいっていたのですが今回は意訳しないとできないみたいで、全く分からなかったのですがとりあえず頑張って訳してみたので、間違っているところや文法が違うところなど、教えてください。

• 中2英文 (訳)わかりません。Vol2

つい先程お世話になった方々、有難う御座いました。 もしまたこのレスをクリックしましたら、どうかアドバイスお願い致します。 [Day 2,Saturday.in the grasslands]  I saw a cloud of dust. It was the dust of a hundred sheep. A young boy on a horse was guiding them. His name was Boldoo. "You ride well,"I said. "Thank you,"he said."I like my horse, but I want a motorbike too." Boldoo and I became friends. (注)grasslands=牧草地  dust=ほこり  guide=~を導く ride=馬に乗る motorbike オートバイ  Boldoo=ボルドー(人の名前) want=~がほしい 今までずっと直訳でいっていたのですが今回は意訳しないとできないみたいで、全く分からなかったのですがとりあえず頑張って訳してみたので、間違っているところや文法が違うところなど、教えてください。 牧草地で。 2日目 土曜日 私はほこりの雲を見た。 それは100匹の羊のほこりだった。 1人の馬の上の若い男の子は彼等を導いていた。 彼の名前はボルドーだった。 あなたは馬に載ることが上手です。 私は言った ありがとう。 彼は言った。 私は自分の馬が好きです。しかし私はオートバイも欲しいです。 ボルドーと私は友達になった。

• この英語でいいですか?

2と3と5~7の英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。1と4の日本語の文章をどのように英文にすればいいのか分からないので教えてください。(私は、英語が苦手なので中学生程度の英語で教えてください。) 1.この前、私がイタリアに行ったとき、私のために私ができないことをいろいろ手助けをしてくださってありがとうございます。すごく親切にしてくださってあなたには、大変感謝をしています。 2.それと私の友達と姉に私が書いたpostcardを送ってくださってありがとうございます。 (Thank you that you sent my sister and my friend’s postcards.) 3.私の夏休みについて話しましょう。友達と私は、一週間中国に行ってきました。 (I’ ll tell you about my holiday. My friend and I visited China for 7 days.) 4.そこは、日本の風景に似ていました。しかし日本で食べる食事とまったく違っていたのでカルチャーショックをうけました。そこの食事は、すごく辛くてすごく甘かったです。私は、普段、すごく辛い食べ物やすごく甘い食べ物は、食べません。 5.そこの人々は、親切でフレンドリーでした。日本人は、シャイです。 (They were very kind and friendly. Japanese people is shy.) 6.そこで一番気に入った場所は、中華民俗文化村です。中国の伝統文化を知ることができました。すごくすばらしかったです。 (My favorite spot is Chinese folk and culture village. I knew Chinese traditional culture. It was very wonderful.) 7.イタリアの伝統的な食べ物を教えてくださいませんか? (Could you tell me about traditional Italian foods?)

• 下の英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

Besides the size of homes, ideas about newness are another difference. In Japan, a house or apartment building that is older than about 30 years is considered old. This is partly because the traditional material for building Japanese houses is wood, which has a short life span. Another reason is that Japanese tend to put a greater emphasis on new things compared to North Americans. This need for new things may come from the Buddhist idea that nothing is permanent, or perhaps it originated with Shinto ideas about purity. As a result, homes more than about 30 years old are usually destroyed and replaced by new ones. North Americans are less concerned about the age of their homes. This is because they are often made of more solid materials such as brick, which lasts a long time. In fact, older homes are often made of better quality materials than new homes. Naturally, the interior goes out of date, so many owners renovate the inside of their homes. In this way, some houses last for more than 100 or 200 years. Another major difference involves the behavior of people towards their homes. Japanese have had a long tradition of cleanliness. IN the third century, Chinese travelers to Japan commented on the cleanliness of the Japanese. Early European travelers made similar comments. In the home, Japanese have some rather unique characteristics related to cleanliness. For instance, no one wears shoes inside, an important part of Japanese culture related to group identity. On the other hand, North Americans often wear shoes in the house, even in the bathroom and bedroom. Another difference that shows the cleanliness of Japanese is the separation of the toilet and the bathroom. In North America, they are usually in the same room. ※renovate「更新する」 make a distinction 「~を区別する」

• 中2の英文

この文がよくわかりません 訳をお願いします。 Everyone in my host family is nice to me. But my host mother always gives me too much food. hostという単語を辞書で調べても、意味が多くて絞れませんでした。 host family や host mother については詳しい説明お願いします。

• 訳の見本を見せてほしいand不明な点について教えて

はじめまして。質問ばかりで申し訳ございませんが、教えて頂けると幸いです。 一応、一通り自分で訳しております。 1)still central, however, is the psychoanalytic therapist's conviction that unconscious motives and fears are at the core of most emotional problems and that insight is essential to a cure. 「しかしながら、未だ主流を成すのは、精神分析療法家たちの確信であり、それは、無意識の動機や不安が、大半の感情的な問題と、その洞察が治療のために不可欠であるという核心である。」 at the core of most emotional problems and that insight is essential to a cure.の、 等位接続詞andですが、andが入る際は、必ず"the core of most emotional problems と、 that insight is essential to a cureをひとくくりにしなければならないのでしょうか? still central, howeverのあたりも自信がないのですが…。 2)people cant tolerate the lack of structure in traditional psychoanalysis and need more immediate relief. 「人々は、伝統的な精神分析学と、それらの症状のより迅速な除去を必要とする構造の欠陥を見過ごすことができない。」 これも同じく、andのところで手こずってます。 3)therapist may be more direct,raising pertinent topics when appropriate rather than waiting for the client to bring them up. 「セラピストは、クライエントをつれてくるために待っているよりも、むしろ適切なときに、より直接的に関連する話題を引き出すだろう。」 なんだか少し訳に違和感がありました…。 以上です。お手数かけて申し訳ございませんが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

英語が苦手で本当にわかりません。よろしくお願いします。翻訳機は日本語の文章が理解できないんです。 Success came "so quickly my biggest problem has been keeping on the top of the growth-money management, people management, training. Most new businesses grow at 10-20 percent yearly. We've grown at 10 percent a month since we opened," Fernandez said. After his first shop prospered in Madrid, Fernandez left his job, sold his house and stocks, and cobbled together $300,000 to put into the business. From then on, new pizzerias opened rapidly, first in Spain and then abroad. At the time TelePizza began in the late 1980s, pizzas were available in Spain only in Italian restaurants, and home delivery of any food was rare. But with more women in the workplace and Spain still modernizingm there was a growing need for convenience foods. TelePizza's success is widely credited with setting off a boom in home-delivered fast food in Spain. Hundreds of motorbikes now ply Madrid's streets delivering everything form pizza to traditional specialities like Spanish tortillas (egg and potato omeletter) and paella. Like the come faDomino's chain of U.S. fame, TelePizza's pies stㅡthe company guarantees that pizzas will arrive in under 30 minutes, depending on where customers live. They are fairly affordable, with a pie for up to four people costing $13, compared with $6 for a McDonald's quarter-pounder, fries and Coke, undelivered.