• ベストアンサー

和訳みてください

flapechinoの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

9月にフィンランドに行く可能性は減っている。プロジェクトが遅れているから。 サムは来週の終わりに戻ってきてフィンランドにいる。でもその時 わたしはいない(これは英語が変です。) その旅行はキャンセルではなく単なる遅れがでているだけと考える。 私の部署では 1年間フィンランドで仕事できる人を探しているので 一応やりたいといってみようかと思うけど会社がOKするかどうかはわからないんだ。 君はそのことを(つまり俺がフィンランドで働くってことを)どうおもう?   

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 和訳お願いします!!

以下のメールを訳してください。 翻訳機で訳しましたが理解出来ませんでした。 お願いします。 ============================== Hey, The latest without talking to mom is that she might only stay in Japan for 2 weeks. she wants to stay in western style hotels for the whole trip. I can not get her medicare changed in time for the trip so I think Judy is right and we should buy travel insurance. The better one that I look at today was 350 for mom. any we get has to have the benefit of exempt from preexisting conditions. The basic one for everyone else if you want it should run less than 170. I still haven't got the advanced directive or the power of attorney yet. do we still want that? I think the house is in my name per the email sent by Judy. so what else do we need to get things ready. I have an appoint with dr. pokala the pulmonologist for travel. the hospice will not get hold of us until after we return from japan. The water pill that she took today did not do anything. that the latest so far.

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Can you imagine where you will wake up in 5 weeks time? Hmmm ... maybe you will want to wake up very early because you want to eat a waffle ... hahaha Did you manage to book the tickets you wanted? I hope so. If everything is confirmed we can start with the fun part! Starting to plan your trip in more detail. But ... hmmm ... I think I'm not going to tell you. Yes let's keep it a secret for you what exactly we're going to do. I have somethings in mind that I think you would like to visit / do. So now I'm going to give you a little bit of homework ... just like in school. If you could give me 5 things you want to see / do: 1: ... 2: ... 3: ... 4: ... 5: ... Then I will try to combine everything and try to make it into a super nice holiday!! For me being with ●● is already enough to have a nice holiday :) 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をお願いします

I think everyone has at least one friend for whom falling in love is about finding someone wretched enough ... 和訳とfor whomのところはなぜforなのか教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳と問題解いてください!!

和訳だけでもかまいませんが、できれば解いてほしいです(゜Д゜)  As I have lived in Japan for years, you'll think I am completely used to life here. However, having grown up in the United States and having lived here since my early twenties, there are still a few things that confuse me in my daily life.  In the USA, people drive on the right but in Japan driving on the left is the law. I have been driving here for a long time and usually don't have any trouble. However, after (1) from a trip of two or three weeks to my native country, I often find myself switching on the wipers of my car when I signal for a turn with my blinkers. Also, when I stop, (2)(than/me/it/more/time/takes) most drivers to proceed because I can't get into the habit of looking to the right first. I unconsciously look to the left first and then to the right. But don't worry. I haven't had (3) yet.  There are two more opposite things. I look through the advertisements in the newspaper to see what bargains there are. When something is on sale, the advertisement says something like, ‛‛70% to 50% Off!’’ The 70% attracts my attention, but it seems strange to me that the percentage goes down. In America, advertisements often say the lower percentage first, follwed by the (4) percentage. 50% sounds great and then 70% seems fantastic in comparison. Secondly, when I speak Japanese, I automatically think in Japanese. But there are a few phrases which sometimes cause me (5) and think in English for a moment. For example, I have to think in reverse when I am talking about the length of a trip. In Japanese you say a trip is ‛‛two nights and three days,’’but it is said the other way around.  A famous Britis writer said in his poem, ‛‛East is East, and West, and the two will never meet.’’ Convenient air travel and the Internet have (6) our world borderless. If we could only get rid of opposites, the east and west could easily meet. 1 (1)と(5)を適切な形に変える時、正しいものを選びなさい。  (1)(returns/returned/returning/to return)  (5) (stops/to stop/stopping/stopped) 2 (2)を正しく並べかえなさい。 3 (3)(4)(6)に入る適切な語を選びなさい。  (3)(a car/an accident/a habit/a license)  (4)(lower/higher/more/bigger)  (5)(found/been/made/called) 4 英語では「2泊3日」はどのように言うか、本文に即して答えなさい。 5 ァ、How to become a japanese   ィ、Opposites in advertsing are difficult   ゥ、Living abroad can be confusing   ェ、Living abroad is dangerous   ォ、East never meets West では、よろしくお願いします!!!

• 和訳して頂きたいです!

あるサイトで頂いたメッセージなのですが、ニュアンスは伝わるのですが詳しい内容が分からず困っています。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします!! ーーーーーーーーーーーー Thanks for accept me ^_^ And of course i draw, am one of the artists work in this project: http://●● I want to ask you >///< do you accept private requests? because ^//^ you art is fantastic and i want you create some shota hypnosis themes works for us .... Even you can contact him : skype: ●● Or any of this e-mails: ●● Will be easy and will have rewards if you accept. Is a great opportunity for you. Will wait you answer. ーーーーーーーーーーーー 個人情報なる所は伏せましたので、宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。。

Attached is the order sheet, we are checking on inventory in Korea, I will email me you in the morning, thank you for your patience.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・Is there a special reason you recommend this area? Should I stay close to a specific metro station? ・It's so fun! We can plan a trip and be together again. ・Oh I also don't need to work on the 3th and 4th ... so I only will stay in Osaka evening of 5th and 6th ... hmmm I think it's better to work in Tokyo the 1st week. I'll double check with my boss. ・Are you sure that's ok with you? Maybe you're parents would miss you? Or maybe your father will become angry at me?