• 締切済み

指示語

I picked up the broken clock.(私は壊れた時計を拾った。) I am repairing it after going home.(帰宅後私は、それを直している。) という文で2行目の「それ」は特定のものなのでitにしようとしたのですが、itは目に見えるものをさせないと言う理由からitにすることはできないのですか?この場合thisするのがベストですか?よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• MasamiH
  • ベストアンサー率21% (13/61)
回答No.2

この言葉を伝えてる相手がその場にいれば THISでしょうし、いなければITでしょう。 誰もいないときにTHISをこの文脈で使うと自分に言い聞かせている、独り言かな。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Shinnbone
  • ベストアンサー率42% (146/345)
回答No.1

>itは目に見えるものをさせない 私はアメリカに20年住んでて、日常生活、仕事上でも不自由を感じませんが、これは聞いた事がなかったです。 しかし,実際には誰かにプレゼントをあげて、それを目の前にして "Do you like it?"と言ったりする事はよくあります。人が手にしている物を見て、"What is it?" という事もあります。例文で使っても不自然には感じません。 ただ、pick up は、床や地面に落ちている物を取る、というニュアンスなので、どこかで拾う、なら、find の方が自然です。The broken clock は、既に話に出て来た時計なら言えますが、ここで初めて出て来たなら a broken clock です。「帰宅後」も、帰って来てまだ家にいる状態なら、(I am となってますから,まだ家にいる様に聞こえます)go ではなく、come です。帰宅後直しだして,まだ直している,なら I've been repairing ですね。 I found a broken clock. I've been repairing it since I came home.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください!!

I am so upsed. I can't believe that I am going to lose this party. 1007 is being unfair (injust) with me."? この文を日本語に訳してください。 宜しくお願いします!

• どれか間違っているか教えてください。

どの文が間違ってますか? 出来ればなぜ間違っているのか理由も教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 ア I am going become a third year student this April イ You had better full water in the glass ウ I told him to come back by ten o'clock エ He had to standing all that day オ This dress is so expensive that I cannot buy カ This dress is so expensive that I cannot buy it

• After that or after it; That or it sounds interesting

皆さん、こんにちわ。 次のような文では after that、after itのどちらが適切だと思われますか、またその理由は? I saw Tom on my way to school. After that (or it) I ran to school. 同じように次の場合は that又はitのどちらが適切だと思われますか、またその理由は? I am going to talk about my grand-grand father in the class. That (or it) sounds interesting. 宜しくお願いします。

• 久しぶりに書きました、よろしくお願いいたします。

After taking a bath, I am writing this one. When the last time did I came here? Wait a minutes! I check about it at goo…….. It was two weeks ago. I want to learn English more and more! I know it is not easy for me, so I will do my best! I never change this feeling. I wrote this below in the train heading to my office. -.-.-.-.-.-.- Well, today I am going to write about what I did with "gobo." What do you say it in English? I like "gobo" very much. Yesterday I cooked with it. I have used it many times. But that dish was the first time I made. Let's get started how to cook! Oh! Sorry, Crystal! I am now in a train heading to my office. And I am going to get off at the next station. I promise you, next time I will teach you how to cook. See you then, my Little Sweet Crystal!

• 英語で何と言うでしょうか?

英語で何と言うでしょうか? 「わたしは それ(皆既月食)を観る予定です。とても楽しみにしています。」 これは どうでしょうか? I am going to see it Im looking forward to it 皆既月食を観るなので 観察するという言い方のほうがいいのでしょうか? もうちょっと短い言い方のほうがいいのでしょうか? ベストな言い方がわからないので 教えてください よろしくお願いします

• 誤文訂正

進研模試の過去問なんですけど、 1 This camera of {mine} {is broken},so I am going to have it {repair}. 2 {In} all the subjects I'm talking,I am most interested {in} Japanese history. 3 You had {not better} eat {too much} between {meals} それぞれ3つある{}の中の1つは文法上間違いで、 その間違いを訂正しないといけない問題です。 1番は repair→repaired 3番は not better→better not だとおもったんですけどこれであってますか? 2番は全く分からないので2番の答えも教えて下さい!

• わからない英文があります!

"Where do we go? I have no car, no money." "I got it. I picked up a couple extra lessons this week. Feeling a little bit flush." 2行目の英文の意味を教えてください。

• 日本語にして下さい!! よろしくお願いします…

Thank you so much for what you said ^^ Thank you. I like being like coffee XDDDDDDDDDDD No, jokes apart, I am the one who is really lucky in knowing you, as you are a really genuine person, and it's rare to find someone like you in the world. I think you are pure and simple, and this is just great ^^ You know... okay, it might sound stupid XD but I will tell you anyway XD I believe everything has a sense in this world. I mean, everything has an order (I do believe in God, after all!), or it would be chaos XD I don't think the fact that we met was simply luck XD or chance! No. Many things fit together. For example, In that period I started working on Android... and to contact you, I had to find a way to install and android App on my pc. Chance? Mh XD nah XD Okay at this point you probably think I am stupid XD Maybe I am XD sometimes XD but I like to think we didn't meet by chance! ^-^/ And yes, I have a glance at your letter every day! That's why I put It in the drawer right next to my bed. Before going to sleep (before or after reading). I take it, open it, look at the origami... smile XD and thank you in my head for sending it XDDDDDDDD Yes, I am stupid XDDDDDD DO I sound like a maniac? I hope not! XD I am using 'XD' too often, isn't it? XD I also made a cookie with XD written on the top today XD I sent you an image of it on LINE

• the dead

ダ・ビンチコードからです。 Langdon picked up the receiver. "Hello?" "Monsieur Langdon?" a man's voice said. "I hope I have not awoken you?" Dazed, Langdon looked at the bedside clock. It was 12:32 A.M. He had been asleep only an hour, but #he felt like the dead.# "#This is the concierge#, monsieur. I apologize for this intrusion, but you have a visitor. He insists it is urgent." 訳 ラングドンは受話器をとった。 "もしもし、ラングドンさん、起こしてしまいましだでしょうか。"男が受話器ごしに答えた。 彼はぼーっとベットのわきにある時計をみた。12:32 A.M.それまでにたった1時間しか眠っていなかった。そして彼は死体同然だった。 "こちらは当ホテル案内係です。こんな時間に大変申し訳ございません。しかしあなたにお会いしたいという方が訪れております。緊急の要件のようですが" で質問です。 he felt like the dead このthe deadがあまり馴染めない表現です。 死んだように(へとへと)とかいう感じであることは分かるのですが、、、、どなたか解説お願いします。 This is the concierge こちら案内係です。ここでtheを使ってますよね。あ、でもこれはなんか今自己解決したかも。conciergeはアメリカ、英国でとのような意味で使われるのでしょうか。仏語由来だそうですが。

• 日本語に翻訳してお願い

i am a foreigner living in Japan now. But I want to give my best 貢献 to Japan for the earthquake. And in order to make it come ture, I will work hard in this position.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 文字のうすい原紙を濃く印刷したい方法を教えてください。
  • 印刷中に文字の濃さを調整する方法を教えてください。
  • 使用するプリンターソフトで文字の濃さを設定する方法を教えてください。
回答を見る