• ベストアンサー

日本語に訳してください!!

I am so upsed. I can't believe that I am going to lose this party. 1007 is being unfair (injust) with me."? この文を日本語に訳してください。 宜しくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I am so upset. I can't believe that I am going to lose this party. 1007 is being unfair (in just) with me."? とんでもないね。このパーティに出席出来ないとは信じられないよ。10月7日とはあまりにひどい仕打ちじゃない?

osushi333
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 大変助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#204809
noname#204809
回答No.2

I am going to lose this party, これが状況次第で意味が変わってきます。 オンラインゲーム関係の話なら、もしかしたら 「この仲間を失うこと」が信じられない。。。という意味になるかも。

osushi333
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 I can't believe you're not plainyg with me--that was so helpful. これはどういう意味でしょうか?? 英語が苦手なので翻訳機も使ってみましたが おかしな日本語になってしまいます>< 英語が分かる方どうか教えて頂けるとありがたいです! よろしくお願いします!

• 日本語に翻訳していただきたいです^^

From time to time I look back at my footprints on the path that led me here. They are there to remind me who I was,where I came from how I got here, what is my destination, and why I'm going down this path. Along with every step are the beautiful people that walked with me and have taught me how to be me simply by being them. For the way I am is just the way "you" are. I thank "you". A little goodnight song for y'all~ 日本語へ翻訳お願いします^^

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 日本語訳にして下さい。

I can't believe this but I've fallen in love with you for such a short time. I really love you お願いします:(

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

(1)An English passenger kindly drew me into conservation. He was older than I. He asked me what I ate, what I was, where I was going, why I was shy, and so on. He also advised me to dine with him. (2)I think part of the uproar over cloning is that many people simply don`t understand what it is. They seem to have it confused with genetic alteration, another technology that`s creating a stir.

• 日本語に訳してください。

Hi. Hanako, This Hayan. I'm friend of Joohyun. I just wanna know that R u with Joohyun right now?? Becase i wanna talt to her, but i can't reach her. so,if u r with Joohyun, Plz let me know. I'm really worried about her. And can i ask your e-mail address and your cell number? if u have any news about Joohyun, plz let me know. Here is my e-mail and cell number. thanx 以上です。お願いします。

• 日本語の訳と英作を教えてください。

(1)「Going to see you live always reminds me that life is for living.」 という英文がありました。 「あなたが活動しているのを見に行くことで、いつも私は生きる意味を見出す。」という感じでしょうか?that lifeというところがよくわかりませんでした。 (2)「あなたと同じ時代に生まれたことを神に感謝せずにはいられない。」という感じの英文は 「 I can't help thanking God for living in the same time as you.」 では不自然でしょうか? または 「I am happy to live in the same time as you.」 ではどうでしょうか? おわかりになる方、是非教えていただきたいと思います。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.

• なぜ can't がないと too to にならないのですか?

This book is so difficult that I can't read it. は、This book is too difficult for me to read. となりますが、 This book is so difficult that I don't read it. は、too to にはならないような気がします。また、他の助動詞でも、shouldn't とかでもならないと思います。 これはどうしてですか?