どの文が間違っていますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • どれか間違っているか教えてください。
  • どの文が間違っていますか?出来ればなぜ間違っているのか理由も教えてください。
  • アイテムごとに文の間違いを教えていただけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どれか間違っているか教えてください。

どの文が間違ってますか? 出来ればなぜ間違っているのか理由も教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 ア I am going become a third year student this April イ You had better full water in the glass ウ I told him to come back by ten o'clock エ He had to standing all that day オ This dress is so expensive that I cannot buy カ This dress is so expensive that I cannot buy it

noname#137811
noname#137811
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> ア I am going become a third year student this April  be going to ... という未来形の形。でも、よく見ると、going の後ろに to がない! > イ You had better full water in the glass  full water だと 「グラスにいっぱいに入った水」 という意味で、動詞がない! だから、full は fill という動詞を書き間違えたんだろうと思う。 > エ He had to standing all that day  これは had to ... だから、「・・・しなければならなかった」 という文のようだ。だけど、standing は変じゃないか? to の後ろに -ing の形の動詞は置けないから。-ing を取り除いて stand にすれば OK だと思う。 > オ This dress is so expensive that I cannot buy  オ と カ は、実によく似ている。違うところというと、buy の後ろに it があるかないか、それだけ。でもこれは so ... that ... という形の文で、that の後ろには文が置かれることになっている。buy は他動詞といって、「・・・を買う」 の 「・・・」 にあたる部分、つまり 「何を」 買うのかというのが必要だけど、オ は buy だけで終っているから、きちんとした 「文」 になっていない。だから間違いじゃないだろうか。

noname#137811
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

ア I am going [to] become a third year student this April. イ You had better [full water in the glass--->fill the glass with water]. ウ I told him to come back by ten o'clock. エ He had to [keep] standing all that day. オ This dress is so expensive that I cannot buy [it]. カ This dress is so expensive that I cannot buy it. ウ、カ は正しいと思います。

noname#137811
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• どの文が間違っているか教えてください。

どの文が間違っているか教えてください。 出来れば間違っている理由も教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 ア This dress is cheap enough to buy it. イ This dress is enough cheap to buy. ウ I want collecting many foreign stamps. エ I want to you to study hard for the exam. オ I expect that he succeeds in life. カ I wish you a pleasant trip. キ I hope him to attend the important meeting.

• too to

This question is so difficult that I cannot easily solve it. を too to で書きなおしたら、どうなりますか? This question is too difficult for me to easily solve. というのはちょっとへんな感じがします。

• どちらの英文が正しい?

どちらの英文が正しいですか? This is a dress that he gave me. This is a dress that he gave to me.

• ほぼ同じ意味の文章になるようにしてください!!

1. I had lunch before I went out. I went out [ ] I had lunch. 2. This is a bag which was made by my sister. This is a bag [ ] [ ] my sister. 3. Is that the girl ? You were talking about her. Is that the girl [ ] [ ] talking [ ]. 4. I went to a bookstore and bought his book. I went to a bookstore [ ]buy his book. [ ]の中に入る単語は何ですか?全然分かりません!!  誰か教えてください!

• enough to を so that にできない

ふつうは、 She was lucky enough to have ten grandchildren, She was so lucky that she had ten grandchildren. のように書きかえできますが、 He is old enough to drive. He is so old that he can drive. だと書きかえることができません。これだと、彼は年をとっていて、運転できるということになってしまいます。 このような書きかえはどうしてできないのでしょう? 書き換えができないパターンはどういう共通点があるのでしょうか?

• 未来の時を表す副詞がある場合、文は現在形または未来形?

Make sure that this envelope is delivered to the director of the department by 6 o’clock tomorrow evening. の文で未来の時を表す副詞 (by 6 o’clock tomorrow evening)がある場合 is delivered will be deliveredどちらでもよいのでしょうか。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2006年度 120~150語                                                                                  条件・もしあなたが一億円を持っているならば、何をしますか。について述べなさい。                                                                        In my case, I have two ways of using such big money. First, I always think that I want to live an ordinarily life, so if I had 100,000,000 yen, I would save it. This is because it is very hard to live in today's world, so I should face at a hard situation which is concerned with money, I think it would make it possible for me to solve that. Second, I have dreamed of becoming a great English translator since I was a junior high school student, so if i had a chance that I can develop my English skills, I would be willing to use it little by little. Thus, I think what is important is how I use such big money. (123語)                                                                                                                                   宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳が分かりません。

I was starting to worry that maybe something had happened but I also know that you are a student, too, so I also thought maybe it had something to do with that. 和訳が分かりません。 上記のI also ...の部分がいまいち訳せません。 全文は下記です。 すいませんがお願いいたします。

• なぜ can't がないと too to にならないのですか?

This book is so difficult that I can't read it. は、This book is too difficult for me to read. となりますが、 This book is so difficult that I don't read it. は、too to にはならないような気がします。また、他の助動詞でも、shouldn't とかでもならないと思います。 これはどうしてですか?

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I hope you know that $500.00 is the price you have listed!!! So I am REALLY trusting you!! I cannot afford to pay $500.00 for that razor! Also, should I buy the Tokyo razor or wait on it?