• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

ほぼ同じ意味の文章になるようにしてください!!

1. I had lunch before I went out. I went out [ ] I had lunch. 2. This is a bag which was made by my sister. This is a bag [ ] [ ] my sister. 3. Is that the girl ? You were talking about her. Is that the girl [ ] [ ] talking [ ]. 4. I went to a bookstore and bought his book. I went to a bookstore [ ]buy his book. [ ]の中に入る単語は何ですか?全然分かりません!!  誰か教えてください!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数59
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

1. I had lunch before I went out. I went out [after] I had lunch. 2. This is a bag which was made by my sister. This is a bag [made] [by] my sister. 3. Is that the girl ? You were talking about her. Is that the girl [you] [were] talking [about]. 4. I went to a bookstore and bought his book. I went to a bookstore [to] buy his book.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 冠詞と意味

あれは彼のカバンです。を英訳すると That is his bag.となりますが、 aがついて That is a his bag.とすると意味はどう変わりますか?

• どのような意味でしょうか

Fifteen years ago my sister-in-law and I had a mutual friend, Barbie, who told me something unflattering about my sister-in-law. My relationship with my sister-in-law has been fractured ever since. I have since severed my relations with this friend for numerous other reasons, but Barbie is still good friends with my sister-in-law. Recently, I have felt that I should let my sister-in-law know how this woman betrayed her friendship by telling me her secret. Should I tell my sister-in-law or leave it alone and let her find out for herself? Seeing her buddy up to this person makes me crazy. Seeing her buddy up to this personはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 穴埋め問題です お願いします

中学の穴埋めもんだいです。 この昼食は妹がつくってくれました。 This lunch (  ) (  ) (  ) my sister. これを自分は This lunch (was) (made) (by) my sister. としましたが。 模範解答は This lunch (was) (cooked) (by) my sister. となっていました。 made ではダメなのでしょうか。その場合は理由も教えていただけると助かり ます。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2

1. I went out after I had lunch. 2. This is a bag made by my sister. 3. Is that the girl you were talking about? 4. I went to a bookstore to buy his book. これで正解じゃないかな?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 動詞が3個ある文章の訳し方?

The girl whom you thought was my sister is her friend. 個の文章の訳は、 あなたが考えた少女は私の姉妹が彼女の友人であるということでした。 でよいのでしょうか?

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am a mother of three children, but it's the oldest my husband and I worry about. When "John" went to college, he started drinking a lot. I asked him about it then, and he admitted that he might have a problem, but he did nothing about it. That was 10 years ago. He has had two DWIs since, and he drinks every day. I found out from his girlfriend that he actually gets into the shower with a beer in his hand. I recently noticed that the whites of his eyes are yellow, which I'm told is a sign of liver damage. We've tried talking with John, but he denies he has a problem. My daughter and her friends have gone out socially with John, and she says he is fun to be with, and then suddenly a switch flips and he yells and curses. gone out socially with Johnはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

After many hours of crying and shouting he admitted to me that he and this person have engaged in sexual contact. I'm crushed! This is the love of my life! I would never have suspected cheating from him! He said he had to get his curiosity out of his system before he asked me to marry him this summer. get his curiosity out of his systemとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 分詞・動名詞・比較・関代の問題です。

各組の文が同じ意味になるようにかっこに適語を入れてください。 (1)My brother plays tennis. It is his bobby. →( ) tennis is my brother’s ( ). (2)Mary went out to buy something at the market. →Mary went ( ) at the market. (3)Let’s go hiking, shall we? →How ( ) ( ) hiking? (4)She is a girl. We like her very much. →She is a girl ( ) ( ) ( ) very much. (5)A tell man just came in. What’s the name of the man? →What’s the name of the tell man ( ) just ( ) ( )? (6)What is that building? We see its roof over there. →What is that building ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) over there? 各文が日本文の意味になるようにかっこ内に適語を入れてください。 (1)彼は芸術よりも科学のほうに関心がある。 He is ( ) ( ) ( ) science than in art. (2)髪の毛が長い女の子が彼の妹です。  The girl ( ) ( ) is long is his sister. (3)私たちは言われたことをやったまでだ。  We simply did ( ) we were told. (4)二つの高い塔のある建物は私たちの教会です。  The building ( ) ( ) two tall towers ( )our church. (5)彼が話しかけていた女性は彼のおばさんです。 The lady ( ) he was talking ( ) is his aunt. これを解いてみると、 (1)Playing/hobby (2)Buying (3)about going (4)who we like (5)has/come in (6)we see whose roof (1)わかりませんでした。 (2)who she (3)that (4)in whish/ that (5)who/about になりました。 間違いがありましたら、訂正も含めて教えてください。

• よろしくお願いします

My father has just collapsed from a cancer none of us knew he had. He is ailing, and my mother is absolutely freaking out. She has always had undiagnosed, untreated mental illnesses. Since his retirement, she has clung to my father. My sister is there trying to manage things while my father is in the hospital. ここでのMy sister is thereはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 並び替えの問題解説!

今、私は並び替え問題の解説を作っているのですが、 どんな解説にすればいいのかわかりません・・・ 問題は、   He(a/is/teacher) と、    That(my/girl/sister/is)  です なんですが、中1の問題なので、形容詞とか動詞とかそういうのはまだ難しくて 理解できないと思います。 なので、あまりそういう文法系は書きたくないのですが、 なぜそうなるかや、例えとかが書きたいんです なにか良い解説はないでしょうか?

• 日本語の意味を表すように()内の語句を正しく並び替

日本語の意味を表すように()内の語句を正しく並び替えてください。 (1)あなたはケイトがテニスをしている女の子を知っていますか? Do you know the girl(is/ playing / with/Kate/tennis)? (2)父が生まれた村はあの山のふもとにあります。 (was/the village/born/that/in/my father)is at the food of that mountain. (3)これはトムが探している本です。 This is the book(for/Tom/looking/that/is). (4)私が一番興味のある教科は生物です。 (I’m/most/the subject /in /interested) is biolgy. という問題があるのですが、 (1)Do you know the girl(with Kate is playing tennis)? (2)(My father was born in the village that )is at the food of that mountain. (3)This is the book(that is looking for Tom). (4)I'm most interested in the subject) is biology. で合っていますでしょうか? 宜しく御願い致します><

• 訳と文章の構成を教えてください。

After my sister found out her boyfriend was seeing another girl, she fell out of love with him.この訳ですが、「彼女のボーイフレンドがもう一人の少女に会っていることを私の姉妹が知った後、彼女は彼が好きでなくなった。」という訳であっているのでしょうか?この場合のwas seeingとは、進行形なのでしょうか?また、主語はどこまでなのでしょうか?どこが述語となるのでしょうか?どうして、Afterとfound outがこの位置にあるのかわかりません。教えていただければと思います。

• 意味を教えてください

Last night, I received my umpteenth call from my sobbing, devastated sister (mid-20s) over yet another semi-hookup-flirty-thing guy that didn't work out. He is moving away and she found out via an announcement at work, not from him. This is a years-long pattern. She falls for jerks -- i.e., they consistently bail on plans, girlfriends still in the picture, conveniently call only on weekends -- then is utterly devastated when it doesn't work. She's convinced she is "unlovable," "boring" and "ugly" even though she is a beautiful, smart, funny, successful, athletic, kind and thoughtful person. She says things like, "I can't do this anymore," and, "I don't want to do life if this is how it's going to be." bail on plansとdo lifeの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• out of touch

I overheard my older daughter telling her sister about her experience during her semester abroad—her sexual experience. She slept with nine different men, one in each country she visited. I left before I could hear more. I never thought that I was a prude, but it was unsettling to hear my baby girl has had more sex partners in a year than I’ve had in my life. I am worried about her behavior and why she would be telling this to her 16-year-old sister. My daughter has a 4.0 GPA, volunteers, and is usually a good person. Am I I overheard my older daughter telling her sister about her experience during her semester abroad—her sexual experience. She slept with nine different men, one in each country she visited. I left before I could hear more. I never thought that I was a prude, but it was unsettling to hear my baby girl has had more sex partners in a year than I’ve had in my life. I am worried about her behavior and why she would be telling this to her 16-year-old sister. My daughter has a 4.0 GPA, volunteers, and is usually a good person. Am I out of touch? ここでのout of touchはどのような意味でしょうか?辞書にそれらしき意味がないのですが・・よろしくお願いします

専門家に質問してみよう