• ベストアンサー

Please translate this peom!!

Some People Isn't it strange some people make You feel so shrivel up Like leaves all brown and dried! But when you're with someone other ones, It's stranger still to find Your thougts as thick as fireflies All shiny in mind!

• nah
  • お礼率28% (228/793)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

ある人たち ある人たちと一緒にいると、すっかり気分が縮こまってしまいます。茶色に乾いた葉っぱみたいに。不思議ですよね。 でも、また違うある人たちと一緒にいると、しっかりした気分になってきます。心にたくさんの蛍が輝いているみたいに。もっと不思議です。

その他の回答 (1)

• aquaqua
  • ベストアンサー率16% (17/103)
回答No.1

peom?

関連するQ&A

• You of all people should know ---. これ、正しい英語?

映画を見ていたら次の表現がでてきました。 You of all people should know, there is always someone watching. この you of all people は正しいのでしょうか。 All of you はよく見たり聞いたりするのですが。

• Please translate

Hi i would like to know what Operating System does takagi-kun used while hacking his sensei using VNC injection and what other techniques he used on that particular scene... Please translate this to↑

• Some guys have all the luck  ♪♪

Some guys have all the luck some guys have all the pain some guys get all the breaks some guys do nothing but complain --このコーラスの後で2番目の歌詞がありますが----- Someone to take on a walk by the lake Lord let it be me someone whos shy someone sholl cry at sad movies I know I would die if I ever found out she was fooling me YOU ARE JUST A DREAM AND AS REAL AS IT SEEMS I AINT THAT LUCKY この2番目の歌詞の意味の訳を知りたいのではなくて、一節一節の歌詞のつながりを 教えてください。意味的なつながりです。特に、太字の部分。 ROD STEWARTの 有名な曲です

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。困っています…

(1)Do you enjoy meeting new people? why? (2)what are some good things to ask someone you just met? (3)How often do you meet new people? Where do you meet them? (4)How important are first impressions to you? why?

• 和訳をお願いします。

下の2文の和訳をお願いします。 1. As we moved through the crowd, we bumped into some people and their things. 2. As I drive to work, all I hear on the radio is music and people talking. 特に分からない部分は、 1と2のそれぞれのAsはどのような用法でどのように訳すのがよいのでしょうか? 1の their things をどう訳すのがよいのでしょうか?また、このtheirはsome peopleを指しているのでしょうか? 2の I drive to work はどういう意味でしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• どうか次の英文を訳してください。

何度か訳していただく質問をさせていただきましたが、これが最後になります。 最終、下記の英文がわからず残ってしまいました。 これで約550の例文の訳が終わりです。 (1) Do you have any interest whatever in going to a concert when you don't understand music? (2) What a child with to its parents, the dog is to he and my wife. (3) Happy is the person who meets the right friend at the right time. (4) The vices of others we keep before our eyes, our own behind our back. (5) She plays with him as a cat with a mouse. (6) You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all of the time. 各単語の意味は難しくないのですが、なかなか意訳できません。 宜しくお願いします。

• ego rush

Q. Flirting: Is it OK to flirt with other people when you are in a relationship? In every relationship I’ve been in, I end up flirting with people at bars while out with girlfriends. I’m dating a great guy, I feel completely in love with him, yet over the weekend I was back to wanting attention from other people. It never rises to the level of cheating, but I’m wondering if I am not meant to be a relationship person. I’m in my mid-20s and feel that all my other friends in relationships don’t have these feelings. I just feel guilty over this weird desire to be flirtatious with random strangers at bars. A: It depends on the type of person you are, and it depends on the type of relationship you’re in. Some people are natural flirts; some aren’t. Some people flirt in a way that feels expansive and generous and native to their personalities; some people flirt in a way that seems specific and weighted with intent. You’ll have to figure out what you consider to be over-the-line—is it accepting a drink from someone? Giving out your phone number? Something else?—as well as what your boyfriend considers obviously hurtful. Enjoying attention from other people isn’t a character flaw, and you’re hardly the only young person who gets an ego rush from occasionally flirting with a stranger. This is not weird, and it’s not necessarily a sign that your relationships are doomed to fail. Some people flirt in a way that feels expansive and generous and native to their personalities; some people flirt in a way that seems specific and weighted with intent.の和訳を教えてください。 あと、ego rushの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• punctuation?

1 There's a saying isn't there, that you should never judge a book by its cover? 2 You can say the same thing about people can't you, as sometimes people are quite different from the way they look. 1、2 ともに Nativeの文のようですが、 付加疑問文にコンマがついていません。  1 There's a saying, isn't there? 2 You can say the same thing about people, can't you? となってから 文が続くものとおもっていました。 しかし これらの後にはまだ文が続いています。なので?で切って、またカンマを打って 文を続けるとかえってわかりにくくなる気もします。だからでしょうか?   しかし 私にはこちらの表記も???でした。 どなたかご教示よろしくお願いいたします。

• 大まかでいいので翻訳お願いします

For all my friends, whether close or casual, just because. This is one of the longest posts I will ever make, and one of the most real too. Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about. Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intentional avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING... I will leave it in the comments so it is easier for you to copy paste! どういう意味ですか?? Facebookでよく見るのですが 大まかでいいので意味を教えてください。

• 添削お願いします。 熊本大学です

(1)趣味をもたねれば、天才もただの愚か者に過ぎないという人もいます。 Some people say that genius people are equal with foolish ones, without hobby. (2)ただ単にお金があったり、よい服を着ていたり、勉強ができたりするだけでは、人間として何か大切なものが欠落していることになるでしょう。 Even though, you have a lot of money, wear nice clothes and study well, you might lack something important to live as human begins. (3)趣味に専念することによって、より深い人生観が生まれるのです。 The more you are interesting in hobby, the deeper your perspective of life become. もしよかったら10点満点だったとしたら何点か、採点お願いします。