子どもが書いたお手紙を英文に

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカの5歳の女の子から、同い年のうちの娘にお手紙が来たので、お返事を書きました。私は頭の悪い父親で、辞書を引いたりしてなんとか英文にしてあげたのですが、どなたかもっと上手な翻訳を教えていただけますでしょうか。
  • 最近自転車に乗れるようになりました。そして、お母さんのお料理のお手伝いも得意です。
  • どんな動物を飼っているのですか。教えてくださいね。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

子どもが書いたお手紙を英文に

アメリカの5歳の女の子から、同い年のうちの娘にお手紙が来たので、お返事を書きました。私は頭の悪い父親で、辞書を引いたりしてなんとか英文にしてあげたのですが、どなたかもっと上手な翻訳を教えていただけますでしょうか。 Recently, I came to be able to take a ride on a bicycle. (最近自転車に乗れるようになりました) And, I am good at help of the cooking of mother. (それから、お母さんのお料理のお手伝いも得意です) What kind of animal do you keep? (どんな動物を飼っているのですか) Please tell it to me. (教えてくださいね)

• bhai
  • お礼率77% (7/9)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#246174
noname#246174
回答No.2

I managed to ride on a bicycle these days. And I am good at helping my mother with cooking. What kind of animal do you have as a pet? (keepよりhaveの方が一般的) Please tell me! (子供ですし、くだけた感じの方がいいと思います) こんな感じでどうでしょう。

bhai
質問者

お礼

managed to という言い方があるのですね。 また、お料理のお手伝いのところは長ったらしくてどう書けばいいのやら本当に困った部分でした。 本当に助かりました。ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• ベストアンサー率12% (1/8)
回答No.1

It came to be able to take a ride on a bicycle recently. After that, it is good at help of the dish of mother. What kind of animal do you keep? It teaches. http://www.excite.co.jp/world/で翻訳してみました。 いかがでしょうか。自動翻訳をしてくれますから、結構便利ですよ。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/
bhai
質問者

お礼

早速回答下さりありがとうございます。 WEB翻訳は私の脳みそよりはるかに頭が良さそうです。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願い申し上げます。NO2

すみません続きです。この英文の添削をお願い申し上げます。 実は今までは一人で 映画館へ入る事すら出来なかった私だけど、思い切って行って良かったと実感しています。 To tell you the truth, I have not been able to go into even a movie theater alone before I go there. But I fully realize that it was good decision to take the courage to go there. もう語学留学が病みつきになりそうです。今度は是非イギリスに行ってみたいと思います。 I am almost addicted to study abroad! I'd really like to go to England.

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 突然で申し訳ありませんが、明日はとても忙しいので、レッスンを受けれなくなってしまいました。 次回いつ、レッスンを受けれるか、その日を調べてお知らせします。 Sorry to tell you this at the last minute though I will be too busy to take your lesson tomorrow. Right now, I can not tell you when I can take your lesson next time though I will let you know as soon as I can find a slot in my schedule. あなたは次の勉強会はいつが都合がいいですか? When is the study meeting good for you? When is the next study meeting convenient[又はgood] for you? あなたは次の勉強会は何曜日が都合がいいですか? What day (of the week) is convenient for you for the next study meeting? よろしくお願いします。

• この英文大丈夫でしょうか?

自分で作った英文です。 間違い等あれば教えてください But I was verry happy to be able to take a point an uncle. ここでのpointoはテニスのポイントです。

• 英語でお礼の手紙

カナダのホームステイから帰国し、 先方にお礼の手紙を書きました。 本、辞書を使い書いたのですが、 失礼な文章になっていないか不安です。 お恥ずかしいですが、 頑張って作った文章を載せます。 添削していただければありがたいです。 Althoughが多いのも気になっています。 Although it became late,first of all I'd like to let you know that I came back home safe and sound. It is already in spite of September,it is still very hot and humid in Japan. Although the time which I spent there was short. But I think I became tame there completely, I'm surprised at climate,people's numerousness, the badness of air,and noise of Tokyo. I had a very good time staying with you. thank you for talking slowly,although my English was scarce. I was able to learn a great many things thanks to all of you. And I think my listenning has improved by the grace of you,too. Finally, I am looking forward to the day which can meet you. I'd like to thank you for your kindness and hospitality. Please take good care of yourselves.

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

こんばんは。間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 誰の意見を信じるべきか? Who's opinion should I believe?    Whose opinion should I believe? Who's opinion should I trust   Whose opinion should I trust    Which opinion should I buy?  あと何年かかることやら・・・ (溜息まじりに) Who knows how long it will take? I don't know how long it will take. (not ? but .)  There is no telling how long it will take.    I wonder how many more years it will take. ひさしぶりに会った友達に「話したい事が沢山あるんだ!」 I have a lot to say. I have many things to speak with you.  There are a lot of things I want to tell you. I have a lot things what I'd like to talk to you.

• この英文は通じますか?一部訳し方がわかりません

私があなたの家(アパート)にいたときに、あなたの彼が荷物を取りにきました。彼は私がいるとは思ってもいなかったから、びっくりさせちゃった。もちろん私も驚いたけど、久しぶりに会えたから、よかった。 この次は、普通に会いましょうって伝えてね。 When I was at your place,your boyfriend came over to get his things.He never thought I wae there.so I scared him. Of couse I was surprised,too. But it was good to see him because I haven't seen him for long time. Can you tell him let's meet(普通に、今回のような状況ではなく・・みたいなことを入れたいのですが。思いつきません。教えてください)

• 英文のお手紙日本語に直してください

こんにちは、いつもお世話はになってます。少し長文ですが、 通訳してください。   Wow! 5 Kids. I dont have kids, and i'm not married yet. Well, I only left school a few weeks ago. I am going on holiday next week So i will take lots of photos and perhaps i can show them to you? I am staying in the UK for my Holiday so you will be able to see a bit of what it is like around here, :) It is summer here too and very Hot. I thought it would be winter in japan right now, seeing as it is on the other side of the world. Guess i was wrong :) I went to australia a couple of years ago and was told that it a very popular place for japanese tourists to go. Have you ever been there? I ended up being photographed with a large Japanese family while I was there because i had a very pretty bird sat on my hand.

• これらの英文の訳をお願いします。

1. Because of the bad weather, neither of the boys showed up. 2. People of all cultures seek privacy at some times and companionship at others. 3. Do you remember where that bicycle shop was? Something has gone wrong with the bicycle I bought at the sale. 4. Those who need information will usually be able to find it if they know how to use a library. 5. Your essay is weak because there are few examples to support your idea.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss

• The Dark Glassesからの英文です。

After lunch, since the Eng. Lit. people had gone off to play tennis, she tacked on to me and we walked to the lake across the lawns, past the rhododendrons. This lake had once been the scene of a love-mad duchess's death. ".....during the war. Before that I was in general practice. It's strange," she said, "how I came to take up psychology. My second husband had a breakdown and was under a psychiatrist. Of course, he's incurable, but I decided.... It's strange, but that's how I came to take it up. It saved my reason. My husband is still in a home. His sister, of course, became quite incurable. He has his lucid moments. I did not realize it, of course, when I married, but there was what I'd now call an oedipus-transference on his part, and..." How tedious I found these phrases! We had come to the lake. I stooped over it and myself looked back at myself through the dark water. I looked at Dr Gray's reflection and recognized her. I put on my dark glasses, then. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 過去の回想シーンから現代に戻って、主人公とDr Grayが湖の近くを一緒に歩きながら話している場面です。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ●It's strange, " she said, "how I came to take up psychology.と It's strange, but that's how I came to take it up.の中に I came to take up psychologyと I came to take it upがありますが、前者はtake up psychologyとtake upが繋がっているのに、何故後者は take it upのように、take とupの間にitが入るのでしょうか? 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 前文は "I took up psychology during the war. Up till then I was in general practice." I had come to the summer school to lecture on history and she on psychology. Psychiatrists are very often ready to talk to strangers about their inmost lives. This is probably because they spend so much time hearing out their patients. I did not recognize Dr Gray, except as a type, when I had attended her first lecture on "the psychic manifestations of sex." She spoke of child-poltergeists, and I was bored, and took refuge in observing the curious language of her profession. I noticed the word "arousement". "Adolescents in a state of sexual arousement," she said, "may become possessed of almost psychic insight." となっています。