• ベストアンサー

この英文大丈夫でしょうか?

自分で作った英文です。 間違い等あれば教えてください But I was verry happy to be able to take a point an uncle. ここでのpointoはテニスのポイントです。

• hrkjn
  • お礼率8% (2/24)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • curi
  • ベストアンサー率36% (12/33)
回答No.3

間違いなく、和訳も添えて質問した方がベターな回答をもらえます。 But I was very happy to score from my uncle in tennis. 1◆他にも指摘がある様にpointo→point、verry→very、のスペルミスを直す。 2◆`an uncle’だと`見ず知らずの叔父’、自分の叔父なら`my uncle’、誰かの叔父なら`his/the uncle’ 3◆takeは`取る’といっても、取ってくるというニュアンスが主。 点を`取る’の時はならscoreを(自動詞として)使う。 4◆テニスは入れた方が良いでしょう。tennisの語が既に複数回出てきてクドいなら、`in the game/match’ 5、be able toが無くても`点を取れた’というニュアンスがあるので省きましたが入れてもOK。

その他の回答 (2)

• momoakkun
  • ベストアンサー率52% (36/68)
回答No.2

But I was verry happy to get a point from my uncle. じゃない?

• sakai_k
  • ベストアンサー率11% (2/17)
回答No.1

veryが verryになっている事くらいだと思います

関連するQ&A

• 英文のおかしい所を直してください!

I went to a driving school and an ion on Saturday. In the morning, I ran on the street by car. It was very fun. I went to an ion with a friend in the afternoon. I was very glad to be able to do shopping. 宜しくお願いします!!

• この英文は合っていますか?

僕は3年間写真部に所属していました。 最初は美しい写真を撮るのに苦労しました。でもその努力のおかげで賞を取ることができました。 僕はこれからも美しい写真を撮りたいです。 ↓    翻訳後      ↓ I belonged to the photo department for three years. At first it was hard to take a beautiful picture. But thanks to that effort I got a prize. I want to take a beautiful picture from now on. 英文があっているか教えてください。お願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 I was not able to perform together to be injured, but I am so proud to be a part of a member this year. This is great experience for the future. I’ve been able to spend wonderful times because I met you guys. Thank you so much for all your help. I will never forget you and I hope we will meet again someday. 一緒に舞台に出る(パフォーマンスに出る)ことはできませんでしたが、今年のメンバーの一員であることを誇りに思います。 この経験は将来のためになります。 あなた達に会えたおかげで素晴らしいときを過ごすことができました。 支えてくれたことに感謝します。 あなた達のことは決して忘れないし、またいつか会えることを祈っています。

• この英文おかしいですか?(;_;)

I be able to listen to Spanish, but I can not speak too much 私はスペイン語を聞くことができますが、あまり話すことができません。 と言いたいのですが(;_;)

• 英文チェックお願いします!!

英語の文章を考えたのですが、どうも文法がおかしいところがあるような気がします。まだ途中なのですが、チェックをお願いします。 My favorite sport is basketball. I have played basketball for seven years. I learned many things of basketball. At first I learned “an effort and don’t give up mind” When I started playing basketball, I was not fast run other player. But I was effort little by little at elementary school. I became early than before now to run. I know that an effort and don’t give up were very important. Next, I learned by leadership. I was a captain by basketball club in junior high school. When I became a captain, there was worried. And I knew difficulty that awareness as a leader of a team gathered up a sprouting team while I practiced it. The basketball club was strong team work. Try hard serious basketball. And I played basketball well. I understood that very important with a leader “I must move at first!” When I knew it, I decide to move positively and build a relationship of mutual trust with a friend and thank that I was able to cooperate. As a result, it was able to be collected in a team. I was able to learn the leadership through club activities. I learned to cooperation as team. And I understood that it can’t only one.

• 英文

中学生です 以下の英文の間違いを厳しく見つけてくれたら嬉しいです 実際に自力で文を作るのが上達への近道かなと思ったので実践しました 時制とかめちゃくちゃだったらすいません(;ω;) 正直、the とかもどこに入れたらいいか分かりません! 長い文になりそうだったのでストーリーも変な所でとまっています; 全部の間違いを指摘するのが面倒だったら1か所でもいいので指摘お願いします! 逆になにか質問があれば答えます。 Today, I got up 9:00 a.m. I slept for ten hours, but I was still sleepy then. I called my friend, Jim as soon as I got up because I promised to call him yesterday, but I forgot. Even though I broke my promise with him, he wasn't angry at all. It's natural for me to get angry. But I said to him ''I'll call you on time when I'll promise you without fail.'' After that I ate breakfast. I laid butter on bread. I love butter the best of all flavors (?). I love milk, too because it goes well with bread. I had to go to school, but I'd rather stay home and take it easy. I went to school on foot in a hurry. I met Kate by chance then. She is smart, and cute as well. To be honest, I wanted to go to school right off, but her story was very long.

• 英文の邦訳

In this sense, our notion of control can be related to Weber’s definition of “power”, i.e. the probability of an individual to be able to impose their will despite the opposition of the others. この英文中, their will は意味を考えると,「個人( an individual)の意志」と思われますが,この解釈が正しいとして,なぜ,hisではなく, theirなのでしょうか? 御教示いただければ幸いです。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 英文の添削をお願い申し上げます。NO2

すみません続きです。この英文の添削をお願い申し上げます。 実は今までは一人で 映画館へ入る事すら出来なかった私だけど、思い切って行って良かったと実感しています。 To tell you the truth, I have not been able to go into even a movie theater alone before I go there. But I fully realize that it was good decision to take the courage to go there. もう語学留学が病みつきになりそうです。今度は是非イギリスに行ってみたいと思います。 I am almost addicted to study abroad! I'd really like to go to England.

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.