• ベストアンサー

英文のお手紙日本語に直してください

こんにちは、いつもお世話はになってます。少し長文ですが、 通訳してください。   Wow! 5 Kids. I dont have kids, and i'm not married yet. Well, I only left school a few weeks ago. I am going on holiday next week So i will take lots of photos and perhaps i can show them to you? I am staying in the UK for my Holiday so you will be able to see a bit of what it is like around here, :) It is summer here too and very Hot. I thought it would be winter in japan right now, seeing as it is on the other side of the world. Guess i was wrong :) I went to australia a couple of years ago and was told that it a very popular place for japanese tourists to go. Have you ever been there? I ended up being photographed with a large Japanese family while I was there because i had a very pretty bird sat on my hand.

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

すごい!5人も子供がいるんだね! 私は子供もいないし、結婚もまだ。学校を2,3週間前に卒業したばかりだし。 来週から旅行で、たくさん写真を撮るつもり。あなたにも見せられるかな?写真を見たら、イギリスがどんなところかいくらか分かるかも。 こっちは今夏なんだけど、本当にすごく暑い。地球の反対側だから、日本は今冬?間違ってたらゴメン! オーストラリアに二年ぐらいま前に行ったときに、オーストラリアは日本人にすごく人気って聞いた。 あなたは行ったことある? そのとき、とっても可愛い小鳥が私の手にとまりにきて、大家族で来てた日本人たちと一緒に写真を撮ったよ! という感じでしょうか。 最後が若干わかりにくいかもしれませんが、小鳥がとまっている様子に目を引かれて日本人旅行者が声をかけて写真を撮ったんだと思います。

4track38
質問者

お礼

な~るほ!!!よく分かりました。ありがとうございます。 実はこのお手紙にお礼を差し上げたいのですが、「写真を楽しみにしております」はIt looks forward to your photo でいいでしょうか?もし面倒でなければお願いできませんか?

その他の回答 (4)

noname#231526
noname#231526
回答No.5

#3です。すみません、訂正です。最後の文、「腕」じゃなくて「手」です。

回答No.4

> 「写真を楽しみにしております」はIt looks forward to your photo でいいでしょうか? I am looking forward to seeing your photos が適切かと思います。 向こうも外国人だと分かっているので、あんまり細かいことは気にしなくてもいいと思いますよ! なんだか楽しそうでいいですね!!

4track38
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございました。 実はとっても楽しいです、残念ながら私の英語力ではまだまだです、 でも皆さんにお力お借り出来て助かります。 直ぐに相手の方にメル送ります。(^^) ありがとうございました。

noname#231526
noname#231526
回答No.3

英文和文1対1対応で訳してみました。 Wow!  わぉ! 5 Kids. 子供5人。 I dont have kids, 私には子どもはいませんし、 and i'm not married yet. まだ結婚もしていません。 Well, I only left school a few weeks ago. ていうか、数週間前に学校を卒業したばかりです。 I am going on holiday next week 来週(休みで)遊びに行くので So i will take lots of photos たくさん写真を撮るつもり and perhaps i can show them to you? なのであなたに見せることができると思います。 I am staying in the UK for my Holiday 休みの間イギリスに滞在するので so you will be able to see a bit of what it is like around here, :) そこがどんな感じのところだかあなたもちょこっとはわかることでしょう(写真を見せるのでということ) It is summer here too and very Hot. こちらでは夏でとても暑いです。 I thought it would be winter in japan right now, 日本ではいま冬なんじゃないかと思います seeing as it is on the other side of the world. 地球の裏側って考えると。 Guess i was wrong :) 違ってるかも(^^) I went to australia a couple of years ago 私は数年前オーストラリアに行きました。 and was told that it a very popular place for japanese tourists to go. オーストラリアは日本人旅行者にとても人気な場所だと聞きました。 Have you ever been there? あなたはそこへ行ったことがありますか? I ended up being photographed with a large Japanese family while I was there そこへ行っている間に、日本人の大家族と写真を撮られることになっちゃいました、 because i had a very pretty bird sat on my hand. というのは、とてもカワイイ鳥が私の腕にとまったからなんです。

4track38
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございました。いい勉強になりました。 面白い表現がたくさんあるんですね(^^)。 助かりました。

• mapponew
  • ベストアンサー率22% (309/1373)
回答No.1

わあ!5人の子供。i dontは子供を持っています、そして、私はまだ結婚していません。さて、私は2、3週前学校を出るだけでした。私は私がたくさんの写真に持っていく休日の次の週Soに基づいています、そして、おそらく、私はあなたに彼らを示すことができます?あなたがそれがこのあたりでようであるもののビットを見ることができるように、私は私のホリデーのために英国にとどまっています、:)それは、ここのも夏とまさしくHotです。私はたった今漆の冬であると思いました。そして、世界の向こう側でそのままにわかりました。私が間違っていたと思ってください:) 私は二年前australiaへ行って、それが非常に人気がある場所で日本人のために行くために観光旅行をすると話されました。あなたが、これまでにそこにいましたか?私が非常にかわいい鳥を私の手に座らせたので私がそこにいる間、私は結局大日本家族とともに写真を撮られることになりました 直訳ですから、お好きなように意訳してください。

4track38
質問者

お礼

ありがとう(^^)

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にしてください。お願いします。( ´△`)

Yes I have been to Huis Ten Bosch! It was 10 years ago haha. When are you going there? Your city is in the south of Japan right? I was surprised you know the restaurants in Tokyo when your city is so far away! haha!! Thank you for the advise about the restaurant!! Grolsch is a bit like Asahi I think. And Heineken is more like Sapporo beer. The bottle of Grolsch is very creative! It is very difficerent (if they have the big bottle still). The amount is 0,5 liters it looks like this: http://bier.blog.nl/files/2012/08/grolsch-beugelfles.jpg Sorry Japan lost from Greece :-( I was so happy if Japan win from Greece!! But it was equal :-( I think the Netherlands will have difficult matches in the quarter final. I hope they will succeed to play a good match! How is your weekend? What will you do? Thank you for your message!

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)

• この英文を日本語訳してください!

I find school okay, it's fine it\'s relaxed teachers don\'t treat you like little kids which annoyed me during secondary school!  But I have a lot of annoying teachers, one of my teachers is very sarcastic and rude, noone likes her I think she hates her job :s 

• 日本語の英文への翻訳をお願いします。

「過日は,お忙しい中,ご返信を下さり,どうも有難うございました。さて,御論文を拝見してまた1点お聞きしたい点が出てまいりました。例えば,脚注91に,International Organization of Securities Commissions, Discussion Paper on Benchmarks 4 (2012)とございますが,このなかの4は何を指しているかが,私には,わかりませんでした。そしてInternational Organization of Securities Commissionsのサーチの欄で検索しても当該資料を探すことができませんでした。貴方から,少し情報を加えていただき,私に,お教え下されば幸いです。どうぞよろしくお願い申し上げます。」 以上の様な日本語でのメールの内容を機械的に英語に翻訳したのが,次の一節です。この中で不自然な箇所があれば是非お直し頂ければ幸いです。宜しくお願い致します。 「I gave you a reply, and thank you very much while you're busy the other day. Well, the point where I saw it and wanted to ask about an article one point again appeared. For example, it was in footnote 91 with International Organization of Securities Commissions, Discussion Paper on Benchmarks 4 (2012), but it was not revealed what このなかの 4 pointed at to me. And I was not able to look for the document concerned even if I searched it with the column of the search of International Organization of Securities Commissions. I have you add some information from you and am happy if he/she shows me it. Thank you for your cooperation. 以上どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします! I guess I heard about it... why did you move on? How is to live in Japan? I got kinda scared because I was searching for it on internet and I saw that in Japan, foreign people aren't very accepted because of many factors and they donnot have laws of protection.... please don't feel ofended about my questions. I never went to Japan and I am not judging you guys... <3 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m!

• 日本語にしてください。( ^_^)

hello again. whoa, i had a pretty exhausting day today. all the classes were just filled with genki kids and i was tired when it was all over. how about you? how is work going? thank god we made it to wednesday! よろしくお願いします( ^_^)

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

(1)An English passenger kindly drew me into conservation. He was older than I. He asked me what I ate, what I was, where I was going, why I was shy, and so on. He also advised me to dine with him. (2)I think part of the uproar over cloning is that many people simply don`t understand what it is. They seem to have it confused with genetic alteration, another technology that`s creating a stir.

• 日本語に訳していただきたいです。

Yahooの記事です。 1文ずつ訳していただきたいです。 よろしくおねがいします。 Location is the most important aspect of being a successful pitcher—Greg Maddux and Tom Glavine(notes) are proof that you don't need great movement and a blazing fastball to be one of the best pitchers in baseball. Neither of them consistently threw over 90 mph and neither was known for having any great breaking pitches. However, having great movement and velocity makes it easier to be decent. Bert Blyleven, who was recently inducted to the Baseball Hall of Fame, is widely considered to have had the best curveball. In the modern game, that honor might belong to Clayton Kershaw(notes), Tim Lincecum(notes) or Roy Oswalt(notes)—they are the few that still throw a true 12-6 curveball that breaks down and not so much left to right. Most pitchers now throw a curveball that breaks diagonally down and away, more like a slider. When to Start Learning I probably started throwing curveballs when I was 11 and never had any arm problems. Experts are widely varied on this but 13 seems to be a good consensus of when it is appropriate to begin learning. That is when kids graduate from the 46-feet distance to 54-feet. However, some don't recommend throwing curveballs until you reach 15 and the 60-foot pitching distance. I relied upon it heavily through my high school career. I have made many a batter look ugly swinging at pitches in the dirt. It doesn't need to be a jerky or sudden twist that puts extra stress on your arm. How to Throw a Proper Curveball First of all, a properly thrown curveball should not actually put more stress on your arm than a hard fastball. But throwing a baseball is already and unnatural motion that puts a lot of stress on your shoulder and elbow and learning to throw a curveball well can take a lot of time. A common myth is that to throw a curveball you need to have a big wrist snap but that is unnecessary. What you want to do is let the ball roll off your fingertips rather than twist your wrist upon release. A good way to practice this is to throw from a short distance—maybe 25-30 feet—and see how much spin you can get on the ball just by releasing the ball differently. You will see that you can generate plenty of spin on the ball without really twisting your wrist. When you release a fastball, your fingers are normally directly behind the ball upon release. When you release a curveball, basically all you want to do is release it with your fingers on top or in front of the ball and your palm to the right (if you are right-handed). A curveball is a fascinating pitch and it will baffle lots of hitters. But don't rely too much on it. At higher levels, players will catch on to it more and more. As a little league coach now, I tell my players it's OK to throw a curveball but I still want the majority of their pitches to be fastballs. Save the breaking stuff for out pitches and to mix it up rather than the other way around.

• 手紙の翻訳(英語→日本語)

先日、海外のオークションで何度か取引のある方から突然手紙をもらったのですが、 その一部がよくわかりません。手紙の一番最終の部分にあたります。翻訳をお願いします。 I wanted to send you a note to let you know how my heart hurts for you and the Japanese people. Just know that the people in the heart land of America care about you and are always quick to send money for relief efforts. I think the final insult to all the events, was it turned cold and snowed.