• 締切済み

自由英作文の書き出しについて

"To begin my life at the beginning..."で始まる作文を好きなように書きなさいという課題があります。 作り話でも構わないから全く好きなように自由に書きなさいということです。「私の人生をはじめるにあたり・・(例えば)まず女優になるための職探しにラスベガスへやってきたのだった。」みたいなニュアンスでしょうか?簡単な英文ですがニュアンスをつかむのがちょっとわかりません。どうぞ助言をください。どういう風に理解してこれを進めればいいんでしょう?(漠然としていて申し訳ないです)

みんなの回答

回答No.1

これはいろんな解釈があると思いますが、一例として回答します。 To begin my life at the beginning, I was born with a bright red hair. Everybody I met, they remembered me by this very characteristic colour. To begin my life at the beginning, I grew up in a house just in front of a beautiful beach. 自分の人生を語るにあたって、まず最初に述べるべき特徴的な点から語りだせばいいんだと思います。 私の人生について語り始めるとき、私は普通では考えられないほどの厳しい家庭に育ちました。家にはテレビもなく、漫画やゲームを家の中に持ち込むことすら許されなかったのです。 とかね。

busy_street
質問者

お礼

なるほど。 非常に参考になります。 ありがとうございます。 もう少しほかの解釈も考えて見ます。 視野を与えてくださりありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文

英作文の採点をしていただきたいです 問題 次の英文の指示に従って3分程度の英語で書きなさい。 It is difficult for you to do some things if you are alone. But if you do such things with other people,you don't think they are difficult. Find one example among those things in your life and write about it. My answer It is difficult for me to play the guitar. Playing the guitar is fun.But I can't play it well. My friend can play the guitar very well. So I am helped by my friend.And I can play the guitar well. 減点されない文になってますか? 採点よろしくお願いいたします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

OKwaveで初めて質問します。 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。 課題が ストレスを解消する自分なりの方法についてです。 語数は100語で僕は114字書きました。 文法的に内容的にとか何か不自然な部分があれば教えてください! Everyone must feel stressed nowadays.So we have to find how to reduce stress.I would like to introduce two ways to redusestress. First,I often listen to my favorite musics when I am sick of studying subjects which I am poor at.Listening to musics enables me to go on studying. Second,I take a walk once a week in order to refresh myself.This is because the fresh air makes my condition good,and taking a walk gives me chance that I think a lot of things. As these examples suggest,reducing stress is very importantto survive too busy world.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

教員採用試験の過去問の自由英作文の課題を解いてみました。突っ込み所満載だと思うので時間のある方のみで結構ですのでご教授下さい。 題目:高等学校の英語の授業で、電子メールの良い点と悪い点について書かれた単元を取り上げる。その単元の最初の授業でsmall talkをするとき、あなたが生徒に聞かせる英語を130語程度で書きなさい。 From today we are going to learn the topic that "good points and bad points of e-mail". What do you think of it? I think good point of e-mail is ″its convenience”.For example, you can send e-mail for free to all over the world immediately wherever you are. You can also send other attached files at same time. Bad point is that e-mail is "digital signature". It means you can't handle e-mail without gadgets so, you always have to possess it. What is worse sending e-mail with using gadgets is difficult for people who is not good at computers. Only those who are familiar with that can send e-mails. These are my opinions. How about your opinions? Let's start taking look at this topic. 本日より「電子メールの良い点悪い点について」のトピックにについて入っていきます。みなさんはどう思いますか。私が思うに良い点は「その利便性」にあると思います。例えば、e-mailは何処にいても世界中に瞬時に無料で送ることができます。また、その他の添付ファイルも同時に送ることもできます。 悪い点は、e-mailが電子信号であるということです。つまり、電子情報機器なしではe-mailを操作することができないのです。さらに悪いことに電子機器を使っての電子メールの送信は、ガジェット操作が不得意な人には難しいのです。それらに精通した人のみしかe-mailを送ることができないのです。 これらは私の意見です。あなたがたの意見はどうでしょうか。それではこのトピックを見ていきましょう。

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 高校1年 英作文

英作文の問題5問書いてみたのですが、あっているのか心配です。添削よろしくお願いします。 1.毎日しっかりと朝食をたべないことには、健康に良くない。  It is bad for your helth not properly eating breakfast everyday. 2.この川の水は飲むのに適している。  This river's water fits drinking. 3.マイクに助言を求めても無駄だ。  It is no use appearing advices to Mike. 4.父は3年前に禁煙した。  My father made a point of stopping smoking three yars ago. 5.メグミはショーウィンドーのドレスを見るために立ち止った。  Megumi stopped with a view to looking at a dress in the show window. 以上5問ですよろしくお願いします。

• 大学入試問題の自由英作文の添削をお願いいたします。

青山学院大の自由英作文問題を解いてみたので、英語に堪能な方に添削頂ければと思います。 問:次の設問について、50字程度の英文を書きなさい。 Describe the best or worst day of your life. {私の解答}I would say the day that I passed the high school entrance exam is the best. I can clearly remember how I feel happy when I saw my number on the wall. I had studied so hard that it was really impressive. I will never forget this day.(48字) 最初の文があまり自信がありません。 というのも、「The day」を説明をどうやってつづけたらいいのかがよく分からず、(最初関係代名詞でつづけようと思ったのですが、あれ?どこを不完全にするのかが分からない・・・となり)、「同格っぽい」thatでなんとなく説明をくっつけてしまったのですが、 同格のthatでくっつけられる名詞が決まっていますよね?NewsとかFactとか。 だからThe dayという名詞に勝手につけてしまっていいのかと・・・ それともこれは同格ではなく形容詞節として機能しているのか。 このへんの理解がかなりあいまいで混乱しておりますので、お時間ある方説明してくださるとたいへんありがたいです(/_;) 他にも文法的、表現的におかしいところがありましたらご指摘お願いいたします。 最後に、いろいろ要求してしまい心苦しいのですが、解答者様でしたらこの自由英作文を10点満点中だいたい何点ぐらいをつけるか採点していただけるとすごくうれしいです。 長文すみません、よろしくお願いします><

• 英作文の添削をお願いいたします。

◆以下の英作文の文法、ニュアンスの間違いを教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうか、よろしくお願いいたします!! 私の好きなスポーツ My favorite kind of sport 私の好きなスポーツは、スキーだ。 My favorite kind of sport is skiing. 何故、私はスキーが好きなのか? Why I like skiing? 何故スキーが好きかというと、雪の上を自由に滑ることが出来るからだ。 I like skiing because it can skating on the snow freely. その解放感は、他のスポーツには無いものである。 The feeling of freedom is nothing in other sports. 日常を忘れて楽しむことが出来る。 I can enjoy to forget daily life. どのような経緯で好きになったのか? Hhow did I come to like skiing? 初めてスキーをした15年前から好きだ。 I like skiing since fifteen years ago as my first experience of skiing. 冬になると毎週のように雪山へ出掛ける。 I go to snow mountain every week of winter. 毎年冬を楽しんでいる。 I enjoy winter every year. 今後、どのようにスキーを続けたいのか? How do I want to enjoy skiing in future. スキーは、年齢を問わず誰でも楽しめるスポーツである。 Skiing is the sport that loved by people of all ages. 歳をとっても、続けていきたい。 I want to enjoy skiing even if I were grew old.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「自分がつくった物」というテーマで英作文を作成する課題が出たのでWebサイトを作成したプロセスについて書いてみたのですが、添削が自分ではできないため、見ていただきたいと思います。段落分けも採点の対象になるそうで、そこも含めて添削していただけると助かります。あと、タイトルも必要なようなので良いタイトルがありましたら教えてください。 英作文 This is the Web site what I made. I studied that make the Web site from the class. Therefore, I wanted to make it only myself. First, I decided that make it about my club. Next, I decided rough layout. When they are completed, it is making at last. I worked while seeing others’ Web site. The Web site took about one week for completion. I don't think that a perfect Web site was completed. But, I thought that I was able to make a very satisfactory Web site. 訳  これは私が作ったWebサイトです。私は授業でWebサイトを作る勉強をしました。だから、私はそれを自分だけで作ってみたいと思いました。  第一に、私はクラブに関するサイトを作ると決めました。次におおまかな配置を決めました。それらが完成すると、いよいよ作成です。私は、他人のWebサイトで作り方を調べながら頑張りました。  そのWebサイトは完成に一週間ほどかかりました。私は完璧なWebサイトが完成したとは思いません。しかし、私はとても満足できるWebサイトを作ることができたと思いました。

• ☆★京大英作文添削お願いします★☆(1)

H19年前期の英作文の問題の添削をお願いします。 問題  教育とは何かと考えるときに、私が決まって思い出すのが小学校の恩師の顔である。先生は、私たち生徒に、物事に真剣に取り組むことを教えてくださった。その教えは、これまでの私の人生の指針となっている。今から考えると、先生の教えが私の心に響いたのは、先生の尊敬できる誠実な人柄によるところが大きかったように思う。教育において考慮すべきことは、教える内容だけではなく、教える側の人間性でもあるのだ。 [辞書不使用] When I think about what education is, I always think of my primary school teacher. She taught us the importance of doing a thing seriously. Her lesson has been a basic concept in my life. Now I think that it is probably because of her honest personality to respect that I still remember it. As to education, we should take into consideration the teachers' personalities as well as the taught contents. [辞書使用] *[ ]で括った表現が辞書を使った箇所です。 *括っていないところで表現が上と異なる場合は、辞書は使っていません。 Every time I think about what education is, I remember my teacher at primary school. He taught his students including me gave the lesson of [addressing a challenge in earnest]. The lesson has been the [concept guiding my life]. [Looking back], his lesson has got my heart mainly because he was so as [sincere] to respect. What we consider in education is not only teachings but also the teacher's personality. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削

今回は、「国内旅行と海外旅行」というテーマで英作文をすることになったので、自分なりに作ってみました。 文法的に間違っている箇所があれば指摘して頂きたいと思います。 また、「この表現はこうした方が良いよ」というようなご意見もあればお願いします。 【和文】 私は海外旅行より国内旅行の方が好きです。なぜなら、海外旅行は移動に時間がかかりすぎるからです。飛行機で長時間座っていなければならないのは、とても苦痛です。そして、日本の食事はとても美味しいです。海外の料理もいくつか食べたことがありますが、あまり美味しいとは感じませんでした。さらに日本は海外と比べて衛生面で優れていると思います。私にとって、それはとても重要なことです。 【英文】 I prefer domestic trips to overseas trips, because overseas trips take time too mach to arrive at my destination. It's hate that must be sitting down in the airplane. And Japanese meals are very delicious.I have eaten some foreign meals, but it wasn't so delicious. Furthermore, the health side in Japan is better than overseas.It's a very important thing for me. 「海外旅行は移動に時間がかかりすぎる」 という部分は、 「海外旅行は目的地に着くのに時間がかかりすぎる」 という意味に変えて表現してみました。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • PX-S5010で用紙が横向きにセットされたため内部に残っています
  • カセットにA4サイズの用紙をセットし残った用紙を押し出してください
  • 紙送りがいかないです
回答を見る