• ベストアンサー

当てはまる単語を教えて下さい

どなたか教えて下さい。 ”someone late when you are early and early when you are late” 上記Definition にぴったりくる単語が思い浮かぶ方、 教えて下さい。 直球勝負なDefinition ではなく、ちょっとひねった 変化球っぽい定義らしいです。 ちなみに私は色々考えた結果、visitor か guest なーんてどうかな、と思いましたが、しっくりきてません。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • TonyB
  • ベストアンサー率55% (179/323)
回答No.1

Busかな? 確かにバスって、思い通りの時間に来ないですから・・・。 Murphyの法則に If you're early the bus is late If you're late the bus was early. なんてのもありますし。

参考URL:
http://www.murphys-laws.com/murphy/murphy-buses.html
tmharym
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!!これです!! どこかで聞いたことがあるような気がして、 でもどうしても思い出せなくて。 すっきりしました!!ありがとうございました!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#10186
noname#10186
回答No.2

1案 Timing (in life)     次等の質になりますが、chance occaison 2案 Good luck and hard luck 3案 Meat or poison  単一の単語は思い浮かびません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• どれの単語が入りますか?

どれの単語が入りますか? vibrant assert enhance negligence prosperous cite urge scoff _______:to strongly suggest that someone do something _______:rich and successful _______:to laugh in a way that shows your contempt _______:to state firmly _______:to menrion something sa an example _______:failure to do something that you are supposed to do _______:to improve something's value, quality, or attractiveness _______:exciting and full of activity and energy

• 和訳お願いします★

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.

• どのような意味でしょうか

When someone brings food to share at work, what is the policy on taking second helpings, or thirds even? For example, you are in a hurry and skip breakfast that morning, and you see in the break room someone has brought in a loaf of banana bread, how many slices are you “allowed” to take? And over what timeframe? over what timeframe? はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• すみません、訳してください。

You are the only one in my life. And I miss you too. It is hard to put on paper how you really feel about someone. When we get together it will be special!

• うまく訳せません

Say what you want to say when you have the time, because tomorrow maybe one day late, Our deepest regrets are words unsaid and things undone!!! 英訳お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。 First , because

翻訳お願いします。 First , because someone thought of you , and sent you this message. Second , because you are able to read. Third , and most important , because you are alive.

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 英文の和訳 これで合ってますでしょうか?

It is very tiring to live your life with someone and have to pretend to be other than who and what you really are. 本来の自分以外のふりをすることや誰かと一緒にいることは、 とても疲れる。 you really are と who and what がハッキリと分からなかったのですが、 you really areはyou areの強調と考えてよろしいでしょうか?

• 英語の意味を教えてください

英語文章で「accepting them for who they are 」の意味を教えてください。 When someone criticizes you or says something not-so-nice, just forget it. Worse things have been uttered in human history. Even when you know the person meant it, remember that you become stronger by accepting them for who they are and knowing your capabilities.

• 英単語の意味を教えてください

以下の文のhookはどういう意味ですか? if ur used to water take the water out of the toilet!! if not, grab the roll and wipe. then put the roll back on the hook! just dont let anybody see you! 以下の文のBoratはどういう意味ですか? So you are like Borat? 以下の文のstickとclogはどういう意味ですか? stick all the toilet paper u can get your hands on down the hole in the toilet. Make sure you clog the hole. Then proceed to flush. 以下の文のmaterialはどういう意味ですか? You take the material and whipe 以下の文のppleはどういう意味ですか? pple are mean!! anyways when you are done "using thhe toilet"take like...4 squares, and fold them into 1 square and wipe it across the place where you...um..."pee" or "poo" よろしくおねがいします。