• ベストアンサー

英訳チェックしてください

sound-mindの回答

回答No.1

sharp growth of Chinese economy , which begins to decline というのはどうでしょうか。 関係代名詞の非制限用法を使って、「中国経済の急成長、それは衰退し始めている」という感じです。 「経済がゆがむ」というのを「衰退する、弱る」に変えてしまいましたが・・・。 蛇足ですが、非制限用法では、thatは使えないのでご注意を。

noname#10191
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!非制限用法というものを知らなかったので、とても勉強になりました!(中国はすでに固有名詞だから非制限用法なのですよね?) ゆがみというと、やっぱり衰退になってしまうんですかね?衰退だと、全体がとまり始めてるような印象になってしまうような気もしますが…。 (私が考えた文ではないのでなんとも言えないのですが、特許の問題や社会体制の問題などの一部の問題点が明るみに出始めてるからゆがみという表現を使っているような…)

関連するQ&A

• No.1221298の英訳チェック質問の続きです

『歪みも出てきた中国経済の急成長』 の英訳の質問をしたものです。 その後 『双子の赤字を抱えたアメリカ経済先行不安』と 『自信を深めたEU経済』と3つを並べるのですが ・Rapid growth of chinese economy showing some issues ・Uncertain US economy having twin deficit ・EU economy, which begins to have strong confidence としたら変ですか?

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その23)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 一日に5文英訳しようと決めたけど、けっこうきついな。  Even I decided that at least I try to transfer japanese to english 5 sentences in a day, It's tough to me. 2 そりゃあそうだよな、英語だけでなく中国語も一日5文添削してもらう事に決めたから、  寝る時間もないよ。  It's true!! Even only English is so tough,stupid man like me decided I also try to transfer japanese to chinese 5sentences in a day. Oh! I have no time to sleep. 3 そんで、時間がちょっとでもあったら即どっちからでもいいから添削してもらうことに決めた。  Then, I decided that I have time,just then I transfer japanese to english or chinese. 4 でも、これのほうが今の自分の力がすぐわかるからいいかも。  But, I think that I can find my transfer skill immdiately. it's a good idea, isn't it? 5 これから英語と中国語のドラマ観なきゃ、オレいったい何やってんだろ?  I have to watch both DVD drama in english and chinese! What am I doing anyway? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文のチェックをお願いします

こんばんは、ある読み物を要約して、プレゼンテーションで発表しなければならないのですが英作文は苦手で意味が通じるか不安です。 意味がわからないところがあったら指摘をお願いします。 特に3番目の文は「経済発展に伴う二酸化炭素の放出量がむかしより減っている」と表現したかったのですがこれであっているでしょうか? In spite of being the world's biggest generator of greenhouse gases, the US refused to ratify the Kyoto Protocol whose purpose is to reduce CO2, citing doubts about the science of climate change and the protocol's effect on economic growth in the US. The new US report reveals that US greenhouse gas emissions was high in the past. But the report highlights that a ratio of greenhouse gases increase with economic growth is less than before. Rees says “US government is struggling to reduce emissions whilst achieving economic growth. But the present US strategy is not enough to cut annual total emissions. Indeed, the US government estimates that CO2 emissions could grow by 30% to 47% between 2000 and 2025. ” 長文で申し訳ありません。

• 英訳をお願いします

以下の英文を訳してください。 But, as a matter of fact, it didn't, and when it still didn't after more than a year, those remarks that were meant to be kind and reassuring - "ALL young children learn a new language quickly and easily." - began to have the opposite effect.

• 英訳

英語でプレゼンをすることになったのですが、 以下の訳を教えてください。 ・成長メカニズムの詳細な解明 ・不規則な形状の原因究明 異なった試料を用いても、結果(グラフ)は同じような傾向にあった。 ・elucidation of detailed growth mechanism ・Investigation of irregular shape The results had same tendency to both samples. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いします><

生態学のエッセーに困っています… He identifies the critique of econimic growth and the self-destructive consequences of the growth in social complexity's as key unifying themes of the new social movements. However, while he sees ecological problems as reactions to specific, tangible, environmental problems, he also argues that ecological problems are largely abstruct and require technical and economic solutions that must in turn be planned globally and implemented by administrative means'-that is, through instrumental rationality. だいたいは分かるのですが、日本語らしい訳が思いつきません><; お願いいたします。

• 英文の邦訳

The Chinese strategy should be interpreted in the light of its larger ‘going global’- strategy (Shambaugh, 2013) that crucially involves overseas investment in order to become the FDI-superpower that it is already regarding other economic indicators such as trade volume, FDI-inflows, and its spectacular growth-numbers in general. 上記英文の邦訳をお願い致します。 原典は,REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL ECONOMY https://doi.org/10.1080/09692290.2019.1665084 です。

• 英訳が正しいかチェックしてください!!

先日、国内疑似留学があり、その時にお世話になった ネイティブの先生に英語で手紙を書くことになりました。 そこで自分なりに文章を考えてみたのですが きちんとネイティブの先生に伝わるかどうか不安です。 なので、文章を載せるので不適切な箇所があれば どのように直せばいいか教えてください!! (一応下に和訳も載せておきます) First of all, I’d like to thank you for teaching English to us. That lesson was a good experience for me. For example, I thought that English is very difficult before I study at ○○ But, I learned that be thinking of communicating is more important than English ability. That experience changed me like that. And that lesson was very fun!! If I have such a chance, I want to study English again. Thanks to you, I like English much better than before. I will continue studying English. Lastly, I’m sorry if you are hard to understand my English. Sincerely まず最初に、私たちに英語を教えてくださったことへの感謝の気持ちを伝えたいと思います。 あの授業は私にとって、とても良い経験となりました。 たとえば、私は○○(疑似留学に行った場所の名前です)に行く前は英語はとても難しいと思っていました。 しかし、英語力よりも伝えようとする意志の方が大切であると学びました。 あの経験は私をこのように変えました。 また、あの授業はとても楽しかったです。 もしこのような機会がまたあれば、ぜひ参加したいと思います。 あなたのおかげで今までよりもずっと英語が好きになりました。 これからも英語を勉強し続けたいと思います。 最後に、つたない英文で申し訳ございませんでした。 敬具

• 英訳をお願いします

What you have to learn, if you are to be a good citizen of the world, is that though you will certainly dislike many of your neighbours , and differ from some of them so strongly that you could not possibly live in the same house with them, that does not give you the smallest right to injure them or even to be personally uncivil to them.

• harm itの部分について

Critics worry that pessimistic news reports about the economy harm it by causing people to lose confidence in the economy, of which everyone has direct experince every day. Journalists respond that to do their jobs well they cannot worry about the effects of their work. Also studies show that people do not defer to journalists except on matters of which they have no direct experience. ここのabout のうしろなので名詞だと思ったんですが、harmはもしかして動詞でしょうか?ということは名詞節でthatが省略されているのでしょうか? また、この文のどこからpeople have direct experience of the economy ということがわかるのでしょうか?