• ベストアンサー

英文を添削してください

Snowboarding is very popular in Japan. I plan to snowboard at the slope in the town Niseko next month. The snow is mild, and there are as many as 34 courses. I'm already looking forward to it. 言いたい事は、 「スノボは日本ではとても人気です。私は来月ニセコという町のゲレンデでスノボする予定です。そこは雪が軽く、34ものコースがあるんですよ。今からもう楽しみです。」 the slope in the town Niseko はもっとスッキリした言葉に言い換えられるんじゃないかとも思うんですが… Niseko ski resort とか? 「雪が軽い」の部分も、mild は何か違うんではないかと… light とかにした方がいいんでしょうか? レベル低くてお恥ずかしいです (^^;) どなたか、添削をお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#17930
noname#17930
回答No.2

I plan to snowboard →I planed to snowboard ※もう計画したのなら過去形で良いと思います。まだ計画中なら現在進行形で。 in the town Niseko →Niseko (Niseko,Hokkaido) ※"Niseko"で良いと思いますが、相手がニセコについて知らないようでしたら、"~,Hokkaido"と添えても良いと思います。(北海道ですよね?) The snow is mild →The snow is good for snowboarding ※スキー・スノボーのことはよくわかりませんが、「雪が軽い」とは「雪質がいい」ということですよね? I'm already looking →I'm looking ※"already"不要だと思います。

suigin27
質問者

お礼

plannedですか、これは全然気付きませんでした。The snow is good for snowboardingも分かりやすくて良いですよね、使わせていただきます。alreadyについては、なんか怪しいなと自分でも感じていました (^^;) ご指摘&ご指導どうもありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (2)

• TKKT
  • ベストアンサー率37% (18/48)
回答No.3

1.私もスキーは好きなスポーツの一つでした。雪質が軽い場合は「powder snow」と言いませんでした、貴兄が言う「軽い」とは意味が違いますか。 2.日本人でも「ニセコ」と聞いても場所が分からない人もいます。まして、外国人宛の手紙だとすると、せめて所在地、北海道、ぐらい示したほうが良いのでは。 Niseko ski resort, which is located in Hokkaido, 3.来月に行く予定に組み込まれているのであれば、「going to」で組み込まれている感じがでます。 4.スノーボードは名詞ですからスノボするは「go snowboarding」です。 5.「already」はちょっと合わないような感じです。敢えて言えば、「really looking」のほうが良いように感じます。

suigin27
質問者

お礼

Niseko ski resort, which is located in Hokkaido これは親切で良いですね、使わせていただきます。 go snowboardingについては、ご指摘いただくまで全く気付きませんでした! 助かりました、どうもありがとうございました (^^)

• planetes
  • ベストアンサー率33% (5/15)
回答No.1

>the slope in the town Niseko the (ski) slope in Niseko に換えれます。 >The snow is mild 自身がないのですが 軽いことを示したいならlight 軽く滑れると言う表現をしたいのなら slide down lightly there などという表現がいいと思います。

suigin27
質問者

お礼

なるほど、勉強になりました! どうもありがとうございました (^^)

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

日本語にあわせて英文を作成したのですが、 添削をお願いしたいです。 1.もうすぐ夕食をとります I'll take dinner as soon as. 2.東京で雪は降りますが、あまり多くありません It is snow in Tokyo , but not so much. 3.私はただの作業員です I am just worker. 4.沖縄でもドリアンはとれます Dorian grow in Okinawa too.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手なものです(泣)明日英語のスピーチがあるのですが、時間がないので助けてほしいです!よろしくお願いします!! 英文:I love a trip. I tell that I went to Fukushima for snowboarding with a friend the other day. I got on a night coach from night of January 17 and went to the Daira, Adachi plateau of Fukushima. When it arrived at the inn, it was about 4:00 of the morning. The feeling was excited, but I fell asleep once and I got up for 8 carrier 30 minutes of the morning and went to the slope by bus. When I arrived at the slope, one area was very clean by snow. I changed into a wear at once and went to be slippery. I did not have experience of the snowboarding so far, and this time was the first challenge. I had there was a good child to a friend, and the child teach it from the beginning. I fell down first and. However, I got possible to glide alone while I slipped a lot. When I got possible to glide, I was very glad. It was fearful to step on the lift, but got possible to get on a lift first. I want to thank a friend.  I entered the hot spring at night. I have a feeling that a tired body softened by the effect of the hot spring. It was very comfortable. The supper ate sukiyaki. Vegetables and meat were very delicious.  I gathered in one room together and played a game while eating a cake and talked afterwards. It was the future and talked about a thing of the love, an interesting thing in various ways. It was good to be able to do a deep talk. I made a tour of Fukushima on the second day. I walked the neighborhood and took a photograph with a digital camera. There were footbathing and a lake and a Shinto shrine in the neighborhood of the inn. Powdery snow fell, and the circumference was surrounded in the silver world and was very beautiful when I took a walk through a lake on the way. And I returned to the house on the night coach again. I became the very good memory. I want to do a lot of trips from now on. I go to the land and want to watch various things in spite of being a feeling with skin. Thank you. 日本語:私は旅行が大好きです。こないだ友達と福島にスノボーに行った時の話をします。 私は1月17日の夜から夜行バスに乗り、福島の安達太良高原に行きました。宿に着いたときは朝の4時頃でした。気持はわくわくしていましたが、一旦眠りにつき、朝の8持30分に起床してバスでゲレンデに向かいました。 ゲレンデに着いたとき、辺りは一面雪でとてもきれいでした。早速ウエアに着替え、滑りに行きました。私は今までにスノボーの経験がなくて、今回が初挑戦でした。友達に上手な子がいてその子に一から教えてもらいました。最初は転んでばかりでした。しかし、たくさん滑っているうちに一人で滑れるようになりました。滑れるようになった時はとても嬉しかったです。最初はリフトに乗ることも怖かったのですが、リフトにも乗れるようになりました。私は友達に感謝したいです。  夜は温泉に入りました。疲れた体が温泉の効果によって和らいだ気がします。とても気持ち良かったです。夕飯はすきやきを食べました。野菜やお肉がとてもおいしかったです。  その後はみんなでひとつの部屋に集まり、お菓子を食べながらゲームをしたり、語ったりしました。将来のこと、恋愛のこと、面白かったことなど色々な話しをしました。深い話ができてよかったです。 二日目は福島めぐりをしました。近辺を歩いてデジカメで写真を撮りました。宿の近くには足湯や湖や神社がありました。途中、湖を散策していると、粉雪が降ってきて周りが銀世界に包まれてとても綺麗でした。 そしてまた夜行バスに乗り、家に帰りました。 とてもいい想い出になりました。私はこれからもたくさん旅をしていきたいです。その土地へ行って肌で感じながら色々なものをみていきたいです。 ありがとうございました。

• 英文を添削してください

以下の英文を、どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか? I like the place where the sound of flowing water is heard, such as beach and river bank. Some years before in Kyoto, I walked in the moutain to a temple in the midnight. I remember that the sound of the river was getting smoother as I walked up. And the air got moist, which gave me more comfort. I want to go to that moutain again. I wish you also go there someday. 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「私は水の音がする場所が好きです。浜辺とか川辺とか。 何年か前ですが、深夜に京都の山の中をお寺に向かって歩いた事があります。山を登っていくにつれて川のせせらぎが美しくなっていったのを覚えています。空気も水気を含んでいて気持ちがよかったです。 もう一度あの山を登りたいです。あなたもいつか行けたらいいですね。」 不自然に聞こえるところなどありましたら、直していただけると嬉しいです、どうかお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英文を添削してください

以下の英文をどなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 My roommate came back from her business trip yesterday. She had been to a company in a town called ○○○ in Hokkaido, to do some jobs. There is a cape called XXX, which is not so far from the company, and she says she saw a large flock of seals taking a nap on a rock of the cape. There seem to have been well over 100 of them. Since I love wild animals, I felt glad when I heard it. There are a lot of wild bears in Hokkaido as well, I've never seen any though. Are there many wild animals where you live? 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「きのう同居人が出張から帰ってきました。 彼女はある仕事のために北海道の○○○という町に行っていたんです。 会社からそう遠くないところにXXXという名の岬があり、 その岬の岩場の上で昼寝しているアザラシの大群を見たそうです。 ゆうに100頭はいたらしいです。私は野生動物が大好きなので その話を聞いただけで嬉しくなっちゃいました。 北海道には野生のクマもたくさんいるんですよ、私は見た事ないけど。 あなたの住んでいるところには野生の動物ってたくさんいますか?」 間違っているところ、不自然に聞こえるところなどありましたら、 直していただけると嬉しいです、どうかお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 I was late for workplace for three miutes. As a punishment. I was made to stand in back entrance. I was ashamed to be seen in all. It was a good punishment because I'll never do it again,

• 添削お願いします。

I took many kinds of courses such as geology, art, marketing, and history in college. If it is not unrelated directly to my job, a capacity to think that I got in college will surely help. In other words, it is a lifetime skill and it will be valuable even if I work a job that is not related I learned in college at all. There are no jobs that not need the ability to think. 「私は大学で地質学、アート、マーケティングや歴史など色々なコースを取りました。それが私の仕事に直接関係なかったとしても、大学で身につけた考える力は必ず役に立つだろう。つまり、たとえ大学で学んだことと全く関係のない職業(仕事)についたとしても、これ(考える力)は一生のスキルであり、有益なものになる。考える力が必要のない仕事なんてない。」 *「考える力」というのを、重複させないようにabilityやcapacityなど別の単語を使用しています。 少し長くなってしまいすみません。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削,お願いします。

英文の添削の指導を,お願いできないでしょうか? 私はニックネームでは呼ばれていません。ファーストネームの本名で呼ばれています。 私の名前は2文字で呼びやすいうえに、日本ではとても珍しい名前です。 日本でも、イギリスでよくある johnとかbenのように、「よくある名前」はありますが、 私は今まで一度も自分と同じ名前の人に会ったことがないくらなのです。 I'm not called by a nickname, but with my real first name.       My name is made up of two letters. It is easy to call and unique as a Japanese name. In fact, I've never met a single person who has the same name as mine, while there are common names in Japan like John or Ben in Britain.

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 先行詞aとtheの使い分け

参考書では、先行詞に the をつけるのは、 その先行詞が一つ、一人しか存在しない唯一のものだから、と説明されます これは先行詞がa town、の場合ですが… I visited a town which is famous as a hot spring resort.  私は、温泉地として有名な町を訪れた。 でも、これを2文にわけたら I visited a town. the town is famous as a hot spring resort. と、theになるような気がします。 どうして先行詞がa town になるのでしょうか? 先行詞がa になる理由がいまいちわかりません。 ご教授ください。よろしくお願いします