• ベストアンサー

これでよいでしょうか。

Shimo-pyの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • Shimo-py
  • ベストアンサー率61% (170/275)
回答No.1

はい、ここは seemed にしなくてはなりません。 ◆ただし、 I thought she seemed はおかしいです。 seem は「~のようだ」という意味で取っていませんか? そうではなく、 seem はそれだけで「~のように思える」という意味なのです。だから、 She seemed obsessed with someone. だけで十分で、あるいは thought を用いるならば、 I thought she was obsesses with someone. としなければなりません。 ◆ついでに言うと、カッコ内の英文は少なくとも2箇所に誤りがあります。 (1)Because SV~. という英文は、誤りです。 Because は「理由」を表すものですが、 必ず「結果」と同じ一文で使わないといけないのです。 Because「理由」~, <結果>. または <結果>, because 「理由」. ※ Why ~?に対する返答の場合は、例外。 (2)her brother の後ろに be 動詞が必要です。 ◆chuchukuさんが意識しておられるように、英文は時制の軸を統一しなければなりません。 カッコ内の英文は Because をとったほうがいいですよ。 あなたの受けた印象(過去) と 一般に言われていること(現在) とが 混在しているからです。 次の英文を参考にしてみてくださいな。 I thought she was obsessed with someone. People say her brother is talking to her in her mind. He died long time ago.

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

よく解かりました。seemは何々に思える。ですからthoughtは書かない。又1つ勉強しました。Shim-pyさんの英語の勉強方法を読ませていただきました。私は会話がちょっと出来ればいいやなんて思っていたのですが、いつもぶつかるのは文法です。家には「すぐ解かる英文法」の本が山ほどならんでいます。あっちこっち飛ばして読むから、わからない。。。そして終了、この方法はもう止めますね。本代だってもったいないです。1つ文法を2週間徹底して勉強してみます。理解できてくる事を夢みて。貴重なご指導ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• モンキーズのI'm A Beliverの訳詞を教えてください!

モンキーズのI'm A Beliverの訳詞を教えてください! I thought love was only true in fairy tales Meant for someone else, but not for me Love was out to get me That's the way it seemed Disappointment haunted all my dreams Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer Not a trace of doubt in my mind I'm in love and I'm a believer I couldn't leave her if I tried I thought love was more or less a giving thing Seems the more I gave, the less I got What's the use in trying, all you get is pain When I needed sunshine, I got rain Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer Not a trace of doubt in my mind I'm in love and I'm a believer I couldn't leave her if I tried (instrumental) Love was out to get me That's the way it seemed Disappointment haunted all my dreams Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer Not a trace of doubt in my mind I'm in love and I'm a believer I couldn't leave her if I tried Saw her face, now I'm a believer Not a trace of doubt in my mind I'm in love, and I'm a believer

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• grow absent

I had my daughter about six months ago. In my circle of friends I’m the only to have a baby, so needless to say she gets a lot of attention. One friend in particular seems to be a little obsessed with her, and it kind of freaks me and my husband out. She’s constantly buying things for her, referring to herself as her godmother (she’s not, my sister is, and she knows it). She asks for pictures of her throughout the day to help get her through work, and mentions that while she’s looking for a new job she would never relocate because she wants to be near my daughter. And recently when she comes over, she asks if she can wear her in my baby carrier so people will think she’s her child! I appreciate that she is so supportive of us, and I know most people find their childless friends grow absent once they have a baby, but this is just a little over the top. grow absentはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文が同じ意味になるようにしたいんですが…

あってますか(>_<)? 1、My wife is Mary. I got married to her twenty years ago. =Mary and I (have)(been)(married) for twenty years. 2、It is two years since my aunt died. =My aunt (has)(been)(died) for two years. 3、He is blind because he lost his sight as a child. =He (has't)(been)(?) since he was a child. この問題がよく分かりません(>_<) 分かるかたお願いいたします。 中学 高校 大学 英語

• 以下の英文について教えてください

The mournful truth that a man — every man-must die alone, had been thrust sharply into my mind and kept there by the frequent violent attacks of my malady I suffered at that time, every one of which threatened to be the last. (中略) Then my mother died. Her perfect health failed her suddenly, and her decline was not long. But she suffered much, and on the last occasion of my being with her at her bedside she told me that she was very tired and had no fear of death, and would be glad to go but for the thought of leaving me in such a precarious state of health and with a mind distressed. Even then she put no questions to me, but only expressed the hope that her prayers for me would be answered and that at the last we should be together again. I cannot say, as I might say in the case of any other relation or friend, that I had lost her. (中略) It came to me as a great surprise a few years ago to have my secret and most cherished feelings about my own mother expressed to me as I had never heard them expressed before by a friend who, albeit still young, has made himself a name in the world, one who had never known a mother, she having died during his infancy. <最後のIt came to me~の英文について>: It came to me as a great surprise a few years ago~のasは「~として」ですか? as I had never heard them expressed ~のasは「~のように」ですか? (themはmy secret and most cherished feelings ?) my own mother expressed to me as I had never heard them expressed before by a friend のところの意味がよくわからないのですが、 expressedの取り方は、 my own mother expressed to me私自身の母親が私に表現した、 I had never heard them expressed私はそれらが表現されるのを決して聞いたことがない、 ですか? she having died during his infancyここは独立分詞構文で、「彼女は彼の幼年時代に亡くなってしまったので」? ----Far Away and Long Ago :W.H.Hudson

• よろしくお願いします

Two years ago I adopted a dog from a local rescue. I’d never had one growing up, only cats. From the outside, it seemed to be a thing many people enjoyed immensely, and I thought it might be nice for my kids, as people say. But, for me, it never took. I’m just not a dog person, and, it turns out, neither are my kids. it never tookはどのような意味でしょうか?何か省略されているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳してください!あなたは中国人ですか?ときき

Nope, but all my friends just know me by Cherry Chau. I got the name Chau cause of my brother's girlfriend. She is haft Chinese. On my first year of high school she went on my computer and changed my family name to her family name, Chau. She thought it would be funny because my name is Cherry and her name is Sherry.

• 日本語に訳してください。

A fearful thought entered my mind. I looked back at the dog and my fears were confirmed. Sawdust on its nose. It eats slippers. It eats chair legs. People too? That reminded me, where was my wife? I called her, but there was no answer. Another fearful thought entered my mind. What if she had been eaten by the dog? I’d have to make my own dinner, do my own laundry … I remembered reading about a dog that had eaten its owner and still had room for dessert afterwards.

• 英語合っていますか?

英語合っていますか? 『あなたと友達になれて嬉しい。 自分から人にチャットしたことなくて諦めたんだけど、 実はあなたからチャットが来る1日前に 検索の所にあなたが出て来て チャットしようかしないか迷ってたの(笑)』 I'm glad to be friend with you, I thought don't send messages because I've never sent messages to people. Actually a day earlier when I got a message from you, I saw you search place I was mind that send messages or not lol

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Maybe she panicked when she saw the barries were down on the other side. She dropped her bicycle and spilled all the groceries in her basket. People on both sides were calling to her, telling her to run because a train was coming, but she just stood there.Then suddenly a brave young man jumped over the barrier on the other side,ran to the woman, put her on his shoulder and carried her to safety.The train came in on the track closest to me, so she wouldn't have been injured, but still it was a scary moment.When the barriers came up again, some other people picked up the woman's bicycle and groceries for her.If the railway company doesn't make that crossing safer, it's only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured there.