• ベストアンサー

コンピュータ使用中に・・・

コンピュータ使用中に 0000 is currently conecting to the network. yourserch may not return many results until you are fully conected to the network. というメッセージが出たので無意識に了解ボタンを押してしまい意味がとても気になっています。和訳できる方教えていただけませんか?また料金がかかったりするような文面でしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

コンピュータ使用中とありますが、ダウンロード中かなにかですか? 英文を和訳すると 「0000は現在ネットワークに接続しています。きちんと接続(多分再接続)を行うまで、検索の結果は多くありません。」といった内容です。 料金のことは書いていないので、心配する必要はないと思います。検索結果が多くないことに了解しただけなので。

aki-kaneko
質問者

お礼

当方英語に詳しくなく和訳していただき安心できました、ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• TKKT
  • ベストアンサー率37% (18/48)
回答No.2

これはLimeWireで何か音楽、映画等をダウンーロードした際に現れた警告ですね。 そうであるならば、LimeWireであるならば、接続しても問題になる可能性は 低いです。Webの世界は結構危険ですから、接続する前に(クリックする前) 画面を良く読むのが安全です。 訳はNo.1さんが記された通りです。

aki-kaneko
質問者

お礼

その通りです。ダウンロード中の警告でしたがまったく不用意でした、英語の理解力含め以後気をつけたいと思います。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 構文がわかりません

Mines are hard to locate. Most minefields are not well mapped, and many are not mapped at all. Weather may have changed the surface of the field;weeds and grass may have covered the mines. Weather may have changed...の文構造がわかりません どなたか教えてください

• 和訳をお願いします!否定分野

1)Not until 1960 did that university begin to accept female students. 2)You are the last person I expected to see here. 3)Rarely does Lisa make the same mistake twice. 4)We cannot completely stop cutting down tropical rain forests or polluting the air right now,but there are many things we can do. 和訳よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法の質問です。

I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow, and ( ) until Monday. (1)not return (2)not to return (3)not returning (4)not to be returning 答えは(3)not returningなのですが、be to 不定詞で予定・運命を表す用法で、(2)not to returnにするのは何故間違いなのでしょうか。

• 和訳です。

和訳の訂正・見本をお願いします。 They are so used to "terro". ・彼らはよくテロを使うようになった。 It made me realize that Japanese people may think that many of the English words, which are written in katakana, are exactly the same in meaning as the original, whereas in reality many are not. ・それは私に日本の人々が、多くのカタカナで書かれたまさに独自の意味を持つ英単語について考えていることを理解させた。一方で、現実では多く違うが。 If you said to a native English speaker, "It's awful about all these 'terro' attacks," you would not be understood. もし、あなたが母国語英語話者に話したら、・・・あなたは理解できないだろう。 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。コンピューター関係の書物の文章です。翻訳サイト

翻訳をお願いしたいです。コンピューター関係の書物の文章です。翻訳サイトのコピペはご遠慮ください。 Standard force the design to conform to some widely agreed-upon requirements that may or may not be appropriate for that particular design. Though standards are essential to allow interoperability and can reduce costs by promoting competition, poorly designed standards severely restrict the design space. Worse yet, an underspecified standard may lead to faulty implementations that are not even interoperable. A good example of a bad standard is the Q.2931 standard for signaling in ATM networks. The standard is unnecessarily complex, and therefore hard to implement and hard to modify. Yet, to succeed in the marketplace, switch manufacturers have to obey it, thus slowing the rate at which ATM networks spread.

• 最も適切な訳は?

「何度もやったが、コンピュータはどうしても動かなかった。」 を英訳してみました。 どれが いちばんいいですか? (1)Though I tried many times, the computer would not work. (2)However many times I tried, the computer would not work. (3)I tried to run unsuccessfully the computer many times. (4) I failed to start the computer with many attempts, (5)I tried to boot up my computer again and again, but it wouldn't start.

• If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us

If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for a prompt exchange or refund your money back full. ってどういう意味ですか?

• 英語の関係詞の問題の採点よろしくおねがいします。

関係詞の複合関係代名詞、複合関係副詞の範囲の問題です。 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように()内に適語を入れなさい。という問題です。 1.He told the story to anyone who was around him. He told the story to ( whoever ) was around him. 2.You may go to any place you like until six. You may go ( wherever ) you like until six. 3.No matter which you may choose, there is little difference. ( Whichever ) you may choose, there is little difference. 4.No matter ( who ) may come, do not open the door. ( Whoever ) may come, do not open the door. この4問です。和訳も添えていただけたら嬉しいです。 間違いがあったら教えてください。 ご協力お願いします。

翻訳をお願いしたいです。コンピューター関係の書物の文章です。翻訳サイトのコピペはご遠慮ください。 Besides constraints on these five resources, two major constraints are purely social :standards and market requirements. Standard force the design to conform to some widely agreed-upon requirements that may or may not be appropriate for that particular design. Though standards are essential to allow interoperability and can reduce costs by promoting competition, poorly designed standards severely restrict the design space. Worse yet, an underspecified standard may lead to faulty implementations that are not even interoperable. A good example of a bad standard is the Q.2931 standard for signaling in ATM networks. The standard is unnecessarily complex, and therefore hard to implement and hard to modify. Yet, to succeed in the marketplace, switch manufacturers have to obey it, thus slowing the rate at which ATM networks spread.

翻訳をお願いしたいです。コンピューター関係の書物の文章です。翻訳サイトのコピペはご遠慮ください。 Besides constraints on these five resources, two major constraints are purely social :standards and market requirements. Standard force the design to conform to some widely agreed-upon requirements that may or may not be appropriate for that particular design. Though standards are essential to allow interoperability and can reduce costs by promoting competition, poorly designed standards severely restrict the design space. Worse yet, an underspecified standard may lead to faulty implementations that are not even interoperable. A good example of a bad standard is the Q.2931 standard for signaling in ATM networks. The standard is unnecessarily complex, and therefore hard to implement and hard to modify. Yet, to succeed in the marketplace, switch manufacturers have to obey it, thus slowing the rate at which ATM networks spread.