• ベストアンサー

これでいいですか?

Shimo-pyの回答

• Shimo-py
  • ベストアンサー率61% (170/275)
回答No.5

再び失礼。まだ開店中のようなので。 助けてくれたあとの会話は Thank you for your help. Tell me what you want. As I promised you, I will give it to you. くらいがいいんでは? 「助けてくれてありがとう。望むものを言いなさい。約束どおり、それをあなたにあげよう。」

legs
質問者

お礼

なるほどぅ~~。ありがとうございます。 うーーーーん。これも勉強になりましたぁ。 いろんな言い方あるんですね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 grant

I will grant you each one wish. (訳:私があなたたちのそれぞれの願いを聞きいれましょう)という英文があるのですが、なぜ I will grant your each one wish.というようにyouがyourにならないのですか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.

• 和訳をお願いします

ほぼ意味は把握できているのですが完璧ではないのでどうか和訳をお願い致します。 I am sorry. I am sorry for ever bothering. I am sorry for ever hurting you. I am sorry for even being in your life and bringing it disruption. I will never annoy you again. I know that you dont understand me, but someday you will and then it will be too late. I wish you the best of happiness and virtue. You will always have a place in my heart. Farewell

• メールの英訳をお願いします。

Hello I have been interested in buying your blade only I'm nervous because its not sharpened honed If you can sharpen it then I will pick one up? I don't want to start off by honing it incorrectly I'm new to straight razor

• I wish it would stop raining.

この would がわかりません。辞書によると、 [wish, if only, what 節で]~する意志のある と書いてあって、 I wish you would give up smoking. と例文があります。これなら、意思だとわかるのですが、it would stop raining の would はどうして意思なのでしょうか?単純未来の意味の would がwish の後に来るとは辞書には載っていませんでした。

• 英語の文章を訳していただきたいです。

以下の英語の文章を訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 If is not one pièce like the last time, is my fault. No problem. Do you prefer i Will send you a image of the cover of the magazines that i want? a random number of the magazine 'morning', that will be released on june. I am interested only if it contains the story '''the ghost and lady''.

• I will see if I can find one that w

I will see if I can find one that will fit your version. I will get back with you soon 訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料と値引きの事でメールが来ました。 すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry that's my mistake. After the store credit for your missing stock the total will be $AAAA. However, the 10% discount only applies on larger orders of over $200. Therefore to this order I would not be able to apply the 10%. Let me know please if you'd like to add up to your order and I will then change the invoice accordingly adding the discount. If you are happy to have it as it is I will take the $10 for the missing stock off of your invoice and will email you the updated one.

• I am all yours. Do whatever you dis

I am all yours. Do whatever you disire with me. The only limit is your own fantasies. Your wish is my command. 申し訳ありません。和訳をお願いいたします。

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)If I had had enough money then,I ( )the bag. (1)could buy (2)bought(3)could have bought (4)had bought (2)I ( )you if I had enough time. (1)can see (2)could see (3)cannot see (4)could have seen (3)( )I you,I wouldn't do such a shilly thing. (1)Am (2)Would (3)Were (4)If (4)He wishes he ( )a car;taxis are so expensive. (1)can drive (2)could drive (3)will drive (4)drives (5)If it ( )your advice,we would not be able to fish this task. (1)was not (2)had not for (3)were not (4)were not for (6)( ) (1)If it was nice tomorrow,we will go there. (2)If it had been nice tomorrow,we will go there. (3)If it is nice tomorrow,we will go there. (7)( ) (1)If I only could speak French! (2)Only if I could speak French! (3)If only I could speak French! (8)( ) (1)It's almost eleven. it's time you go to bed. (2)It's almost eleven. It's time you went to bed. (3)It's almost eleven. It's time you had gone to bed. (9)You( )have brought your umbrella. It didn't rain. (1)need not (2)should (3)must not (4)can