• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳でわからないところがあります!)

微生物による有害物質の無害化

Shimo-pyの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • Shimo-py
  • ベストアンサー率61% (170/275)
回答No.1

◆まちがっている箇所としては can take の訳がぬけている。 正確に言えば can take ... and convert ... ですから 「…を摂取して…に変えることのできる(微生物)」 と訳出しなければ、まちがいです。 ◆それから、修飾・被修飾の関係が、できるだけ誤解のない形に訳すよう心がけましょう。 あなたの訳では 汚染された有機溶剤や… となっているけれど、 contaminated は soil を修飾しているのです。 「有機溶剤や産業廃油などを含め、汚染された土壌や泥の中にある有害物質を(摂取して~に変える…)」 ◆by-products は副産物という意味の名詞です。 -がつくのは、これが前置詞+名詞ではなく、一語の名詞として機能することを示すためです。  複数の語が、一体化した機能をもつ場合に、-をつけることがありますね。 A three-year-old boy talked to me. 「三歳の男の子が、話しかけてきました」 (※この場合、three-year-old となって形容詞化する。そのとき、year は years にならないのもポイントです)

llllllllllll
質問者

お礼

ありがとうござあいます! とても丁寧なぶんぽうの説明でわかかったです。 おかげで文の構造と意味を理解することができました!!

関連するQ&A

• some と others の後ろにingが来ている理由がわからないです

以下の英文があります。意味はわかるのですが、文法構造が一部わからないところがあります。 Billions of liters of liquid waste pollutants are dumped into the world’s waterways every day. The pollutants take a range of forms, form raw sewage to invisible toxic chemicals. Many of them are organic, some breaking down into harmless elements, but others thriving so well that they multiply rapidly and consume all of the oxygen in the water, killing the fish. 3パラグラフ目に、 「some breaking down into harmless elements」「others thriving so well that they multiply・・・」とありますが、someとothersの後ろにing形がなぜ来ているのかがわかりません。 お教え頂けると幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• コンマのあとに続くingの用法は?

microorganisms play a major role in degrading organic chemicals, often using these chemicals as a carbon source in their metabolism. この場合、often using は何にかかっているのですか?また、動名詞?分詞、どちらでしょうか? 後もう一つ、 Phytoremediation is the use of plants and plant processes to remove, degrade, or render harmless hazardous materials present in the soil or groundwater. Phytoremediation=植物で汚染土壌を改善する技術 soil=土壌 degrade=分解する render=かえる、返還する plants and plant processes がANDで結ばれているのですが、PLANTには名詞しか意味がありません。PLANT PROCESSESで一つの名詞と思いつくしか方法はありませんか?PLANTが主語だと考え、PROCESSESが動詞だと考えてしまいました。

• オバマの演説の和訳をお願いします。

We can choose a future where we export more products and outsource fewer jobs. After a decade that was defined by what we bought and borrowed, we're getting back to basics, and doing what America has always done best:

• 和訳を教えてください。

以下の文なのですが I have been told that,in the USA,about 10percent of those who can afford to take airplanes to go here and there choose not to,travel(if they must)by ground transportation. アメリカでは言い伝えられている あちこちに行くために飛行機に乗る余裕のある10パーセントの人が 選択することなく もし彼らが陸上交通手段によらず・・・  thoseや、must by、choose not to、や ところどころ,(コンマ)のある意味等が良くわかりません。訳そうとしましたが、全体的にどんな意味か、つなげて理解できません。和訳できる方、教えてください

• 和訳をお願いします。

ネットを見てたら気になる英語のサイトを見つけたのですが、英語が全くわからず訳すに訳せず、翻訳サイトを使ってもしっくりこないものとなってしまうのでどなたか和訳をお願いします。 Food faddism is as an exaggerated belief in the impact of food and nutrition on health and disease. Food faddists insist that food and nutrition are more significant than science has established. Such thinking frequently leads people to overestimate the beneficial effects of some foods (e.g., whole grains such as unpolished rice) and condemn others (e.g., refined sugars, flour and grains such as polished rice). Apprehension about particular foods or food components or about food manufacturing processes has led many people to adapt unorthodox food practices and to seek nonconventional approaches to nutrition. Many sensible, sincere people are also motivated to seek alternative food styles for ecological reasons. They are worried about environmental pollution through the use of agricultural chemicals and have turned to“organic” and other types of“health” foods. People have been led to believe that food grown without the use of pesticides or artificial fertilizers but with the application to the soil of natural fertilizers and other organic matters are more nourishing and less hazardous. They put an absolute faith in“organic” food and, as a corollary, ask for provision of evidence of absolute safety, an unrealistic and unattainable goal, with the application of new technologies such as genetic engineering to food production. When scientists discover that some component in a conventional food staff can be the risk factor for some life-style related disease, many people lose their faith in conventional nutrition and adopt approaches with the emphasis on new materials. Heightened health awareness caused by increase in information transfer, mainly through the mass media, has created expectations that at present exceed the ability of science to deliver. So-called health hustlers with application of pseudoscience take advantage of this situation. They promote tailor-made products and systems, which they insist, help one to resist disease, improve overall health or slow the aging process

• 翻訳お願いします。

以下の文章の翻訳をお願いしたいです。 Dietician: You have to limit your intake of potassium, sodium, phosphorus, and fluids―substances which can build up in the blood and become toxic if the kidneys aren't working properly. Patient: What about fat and sweets? Dietician: Actually, marshmallows, jellybeans, and butter are on your dialysis diet. But you must cut back on foods like fruits, vegetables, diary products, and even water―all the things you've always been taught are good for you. Patient: That's bizarre.

• 和訳

Many thanks for the order you have placed via our website, however we have just tried to take the payment from your credit/debit card but unfortunately this has been declined by your bank. Please could you advise if you have another card which you can use to make this payment? if so we would recommend that you place a new order with the new card details through the website, we will then cancel the current order and use the new details instead. Alternatively I can send you a Pro Forma invoice for this order so you can make a payment by bank transfer. Please let me know by return how you would like to proceed. どなたか和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your chart is like assembling a master painting, line by line.. The description and imagery will create a portrait in your mind, so that you can see him, you can watch your soul mates portrait emerge from the soft mist of time. I take the details from all over the chart and bring them together to make a vivid picture, I will try to capture his face and features. In an approximate yet distinctive description. It should be used to build up an image in your imagination and mind Just accept what comes to you.

• 和訳が分かりません。

下記の英文の和訳をお願いします>< ・It is clear that the starting point for internationalization and the development of a sense of being a world citizen is the attitude each of one of you takes. ・The greater your knowledge and understanding, the more you can contribute, not only by the firmness of your own beliefs, but by your ability to set an example for others. ・No organized system induces people to take the next step to a concern about the world and humanity as a whole, even though ir is now quite evident that the unit of survival is becoming, not the individual country, but the world as a whole. ・It is not at all surprising that the Japanese should have developed one of the most distinctive cultures in the world and particularly strong sense of self-identity.

• 和訳してください

先日、アメリカのショップに商品を注文しました。 ショップに在庫のある商品だけ送ってくださいと 指示しました。 その返信が下記です。 下記を和訳して下さい。 宜しくお願致します。 I can get you about 28 of the styles right away. We do not usually keep a lot of stock on the shelf and even less of the enameled ones. I can get you 72 of the different styles by next Friday the 12th. There are about 44 styles that need enameled. Just for your records the Beltwerx buckles are very high end buckles and we usually carry no stock on these they are made when ordered. Let me know which you would like me to do and I will get you a list of products and cost.