翻訳(和訳)をお願いします。

mt_mhの回答

• mt_mh
  • ベストアンサー率24% (273/1113)
回答No.3

皮肉を込めて「皆に謝罪したいと思います」ですね。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

"We've all bought this thing from the patriarchy hook, line, and sinker that we have to be busy and over performing,” she said. “I’d like to move into the next phase more from a place of discovery and gentleness. To let life unfold, as opposed to, ‘I’m not doing enough.’ “ 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 "私たちは皆、家父長制から、忙しく、過剰なパフォーマンスをしなければならない、というものを買ってきた。「私は、発見と優しさというところから次の段階に進みたい。私は十分なことをしていない』とは対照的に、人生の展開に身を任せたいのです」。"

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします。

While Smith had the musician impressed, he revealed that his mind was somewhere else at the time. “My concern was that I was going to get killed,” the King Richard star admitted. “That was my concern when I was trying to spit my game, but I ain’t really have nothing.” "I was always faked like I had game. I didn’t really have game,” he added. “I was always in this full-on, trying to give the wildest flavor of having game, but that might have been the most terrified I had ever been trying to shoot my shot with Pepa. And I didn’t believe I had a real shot.” 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

What I would really like is a Henckells 472 like the one I was very upset to miss out on this morning ":472 1/2". Do you have any more of these? I would absolutely buy one.

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

And now I'm just holding on and not needing it to be up here, but being okay if it's down here. Really trying to live in this middle ground of not letting the highs affect me too much and the lows take me down too much. 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 今は、ただ耐えているだけで、ここが上である必要はないけど、ここが下であっても構わないと思っている。高潮に影響されすぎず、低潮に影響されすぎず、その中間地点で生きようとしている。

• 日時の前にonがあったり、なかったり。

日時の前にon,を付ける時と、付けない時がありますが、理由がいまいち解りません。教えて下さい。                                       例)It will be sunny this Sunday.  I have a tight schedule on Saturday. 以下の例文では意味がどう違いますか? 例)I'd like to take off on this Saturday. I'd like to take off this Saturday. 初歩的では有りますが、宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳してください>_<

「l think l'd like you」 ってどういう意味ですか? I'd like to ではないです。よろしくお願いします!

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)なんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) I am 20 years old i like japan and its qualities i would like to become a friend of yours i don't like to cheat others so i am telling you this we would be friends on social media you can share anything i respect women so this will workout どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 翻訳を助けてください!!

今、ある方の英語日記のプログで、英語を勉強してますが、翻訳できず困っています。英語が得意な方、私を助けてください。お願いします。 +++++++ With Love on Mother’s Day! That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. Thank you for all you’ve done and all that you still do. +++++ ● 下記の文が分かりません。 That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文和訳 急いでます

1,How would you like your steak?………Medium,please. 2,I'd like the green salad and the onion soup. 3,Would you care for something to drink? 4,Can I take your order? 5,We are out of hot dogs now 6,I'll take a hamburger. 7, Is that for here or to go? 8,Anything to drink? 9,May I have the cheak,please? 10,I'd like to buy a scarf for my mother. お願いします すべて英文和訳お願いします

• この和訳で正しいでしょうか?

Hi:) Maybe I'll know exactly what you would like to know from me, if you'd share a bit about yourself too:) Take Care and god bless. 和訳: 私は、あなたが私から何を知っていたいと思うかについて、正確にわかっています。あなたがあなた自身にもついて少しTake Careと神を共有するだろうならば、祝福してください。 Take Careの意味がよく分かりません。