• 締切済み

英語の問題

haniriito2019の回答

回答No.1

英語のテストか何かでしょうか? 抜き出されたこの部分を見る限りでは、whatのように思えます。howだと後半部分の主語がありませんね。 前後の文脈も提示していただけませんか?文脈上、howであるべき理由があるのかも知れません。あるいは、問題の間違いでどこか単語が抜けているとか。

tako2629
質問者

お礼

すみません、再度答えを確認したところwhatで正解でした。 丁寧な回答ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文法問題です。

英語の文法問題です。 (1)Your new checks will be mailed to you (as far as/as long as/as soon as/as late as) they are ready. 答:as soon as (2)I again propose (if/that/what/so) we go ahead with this new investment even though there is still some risk. 答:that (3)Credit is valuable. That is (because/why/how/where) you need to know what you should do if you have credit problems. 答:why (4)(Whether/if/either/so) they are part of the integrated e-Finance applications that run a company, or the e-Finance transactions that drive new revenue. 答:whether (5)Survival in today's business world requires (what/whether/that/if) companies not just understand new technology, but actively accept the changes. 答:whether 僕の答えであってるでしょうか?まったく自信がないので、どなたかわかる方お願いします。

• 和訳についてお願いします。

A part of history is the story of science, of what we have found out as to how things happen, why they happen and what things are. (質問1) how things happen, why they happen and what things are. 「物事がどのようにして起こるのか、何故起こるのか、それらは何なのか」→訳はこれでよいでしょうか?(更に良いものがあれば教えてください。特に、thingsは「物事」でいいのか、それとも「現象」など、変えてしまっていいのか。) (質問2) 質問1と同じ箇所ですが、「how things happen=物事の生じる過程」「why they happen=物事の生じる理由」「what things are=物事の種類?」最後の「物事の種類」でいいのかよく分かりません。 (質問3) what we have found out as to how things happen, why they happen and what things are.の具体例はどのようなものでしょうか? (質問4) A part of history is the story of science, of what we have found out as to how things happen, why they happen and what things are. この文章は、同格構文だと思いますが、どことどこが同格関係になっているのでしょうか?(自分が思うに、scienceと what we have found outですが、なぜwhat we have found outの前にofがあるのですか?)

• 英語 問題 かなり急いでます!

英語 問題 かなり急いでます! ()のあとに省略されている語句を書きなさいという問題です! So, what is actually happening? Researchers are trying to find out. They are looking at the behavior of people who use the Internet and people who do not. 自分の考えではuseですがどうですか? お願いします!

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。困っています…

(1)Do you enjoy meeting new people? why? (2)what are some good things to ask someone you just met? (3)How often do you meet new people? Where do you meet them? (4)How important are first impressions to you? why?

• 英語の穴埋め問題

高校生の娘から質問されたのですが、下記の穴埋め問題について教えてください。   All the students were surprised at the ease (   ) he solved the problem. 選択肢  how, what, of which, with which 私は文意から「容易に解いた」度合いを示すためにhowが入るのではないかと思ったのですが、 正解はwith whichでした。  なぜここにwith whichが入るのでしょうか。そもそもwithはなんで必要なのかが分かりません。 この文章を変形すると、He solved the problem easily.となり、withが介入する余地がないと思うのです。  解説いただけたら幸いです。よろしくお願いします。

• 至急!英語の問題です。

困っています。 訳も宜しくお願いしますm(._.)m 【what how who why which】 1. I need a prosthetic leg ( ) moves at my will. 2. I show you ( ) to stretch out your arms. 3. ( ) noticed your daughter's symptom first? 4. ( ) was the patient not admitted to that hospital? 5. Tell me ( ) will prevent getting pimples on my forehead.

• 英語の文法問題です

英語の文法問題です。 (1)This is the warehouse (which/when/where/in which) I used to visit in my rookie year at the company. 答:where (2)The committee finally approved of the plan (what/who/where/that) he had revised many times. 答:that (3)You should complete the documents by Friday, (which/where/when/why) we are supposed to submit them to the local government. 答:why (4)Please deliver this document to AIC Company, (which/whose/where/that) office is located in Chicago. 答:where (5)We will send you a guide including all the ways (why/how/where/which) show how you can submit your designs. 答:which (6)Dont't miss this opportunity (why/how/where/which) you can show your creativity. 答:where 僕の答えで合っているでしょうか?どなたかお願いします。

• 英語の問題

He is not what he was ten years ago. ()is written in this report is full of mistakes. (1)what(2)it(3)that (4)which Lungs are to body () leaves are to the tree.(1)what(2)that(3)when (4)which 訳もお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語教えてください。

what, who, whose, whom, why, which, how, when, where, that で作る名詞節のつくり方を教えてください!

• 英語の並び替え問題

英語の並び替え問題です 1.Osamu is now able to beat his father,(from,he,him,how,learned,to,whom)play beseball. 2.What(gave,he,the reason,was,which,why)for being so late? 3.There are some problems(have,I,that,to,which,with) deal immediately. 4.I am sorry for (any,caused,have,I,inconvenience,may,you,what). 5.Experience is a school (a man,he has been,learns,where,what a big fool,which). ( )の中を並び替えるんですけど、訳も答えなければいけません・・・。 さっぱりです><; お願いします。