• ベストアンサー

英作文のアドバイスお願いします

中学校生活であなたにとって大切な経験は何ですかという質問に対する英作文で、 School trip is my very important experience. My classmates went to Hokkaido this summer. We enjoyed beautiful nature. It made us surprised. After then, our friendship has become strong. と答えると、20点満点中何点もらえますか 中3の問題です 添削、アドバイス等よろしくお願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

テストとして採点するなら、17点です。 決定的な間違いは3箇所だけです。1箇所につき1点の減点です。 (1)My classmates went to Hokkaido this summer. これは、あなたが参加していない場合に書く書き方です。友達は参加したけれどあなたは参加していないという事を、直接的には書いていませんが、もはやニュアンスを超えた暗示になっています。 ではどう書くかというと、例えば「Class」の一語だけで「学級」という意味も、「学級に所属する生徒たち」という意味もあります。ですからこの単語を使うと便利だと思います。my classでもour classでもどちらでも良いです。 (2) It made us surprised これは「It made us surprise」と言います。 make+目的語+動詞で「◯◯に〜させる」というのは使役動詞の原形不定詞の構文です。makeが過去形になっても動詞surpriseは原型のままです。原型不定詞だからです。 (3) After then, our friendship has become strong. これは After then, our friendship became strong. あるいは Our friendship has become strong. のように言うのが適切です。 中学生だとちょっと高度かもしれませんが、 現在完了形の文では、明確に時やタイミングを表す副詞、副詞句、副詞節が使えません。現在完了形の文にするならこれらを使わないようにします。あるいは時やタイミングを明確に説明したい場合ならば、現在完了形ではなく単なる過去形にします。ただし時を表す副詞でもrecentlyのようにあまり明確でなくざっくりしたものは現在完了形でも使えます。 テストとして採点するとそんな事ですが、中3でこんなに書ければ、とても良くできていると思います。 参考までに、できるだけ原文を活かして、こなれた言い換えをすると、こんな言い方もあります。 School trip was very important experience to me. My class went to Hokkaido this summer. We enjoyed the surprisingly beautiful nature. Our friendship has become firmer there. 英語の勉強頑張って下さい。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• Kurry_1
  • ベストアンサー率33% (67/203)
回答No.3

The most important experience for me was our school trip. we went to Hokkaido and enjoyed the beautiful nature. It was breathtaking. I've got a greater connection with my friend through the experience.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9732/12108)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 >School trip is my very important experience. *決まった修学旅行なので定冠詞をつけるとよい。/または、「修学旅行というものは~」のように言うなら、複数形にしましょう。my very important experienceという言い方は不自然です。「私の」を「私にとって」のように言えばいいと思います。 ⇒School trips are a very important experience for me./The school trip has become a very important experience for me.〔修学旅行は私にとってとても大切な経験です/経験になっています。〕【…マイナス1点】 >My classmates went to Hokkaido this summer. *My classmates には私が含まれません。「私のクラスメートと私/私たちクラスメート」のように言うとよい。 ⇒My classmates and I went to Hokkaido this summer./Our classmates went to Hokkaido this summer. 〔私のクラスメートと私/私たちクラスメートはこの夏北海道に行きました。〕【…マイナス1/2点】 >We enjoyed beautiful nature. It made us surprised. *2文に分けず、重文にするか、分詞構文を使うとよい。 ⇒We were amazed by the beautiful nature and enjoyed it. /We enjoyed the beautiful nature, being surprised at (it). 〔私たちは美しい自然に驚いたり楽しんだりしました/美しい自然に驚きながら(それを)楽しみました。〕【…マイナス1/2点】 >After then, our friendship has become strong. *「その後」はafter that、「その時以降」はsince thenとなります。また、「友情が強まった」は「深まった」とも言えます。 After that, our friendship has become strong./Since then, our friendship has deepened. 〔その後、私たちの友情が強まりました/それ以降、私たちの友情が深まりました。] 【…マイナス1点】 ということで、全体評価は、17点となります。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • ベストアンサー率29% (370/1252)
回答No.1

my very important experience.(my veryという言い方はしない)→very important experience of mine. My classmates went to Hokkaido this summer(これだとあなたは行ってない)→I went to Hokkaido with my classmates this summer. We enjoyed beautiful nature. It made us surprised.→We enjoyed beautiful nature which made us surprised. After then, our friendship has become strong. みたいな感じ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

何度も失礼します。前回、前々回とも詳しく、ご丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。 あつかましいのですが、また自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 グローバル化がもたらすメリットとデメリット・それに対する意見 The merit of globalization is that we can access to technology, imformation, services and markets all over the world. They are good for local communities because they could take part in world economic. But,the demerit of globalization is that there is a possibility that individual distinctions of culture and society become erased by an increasingly homogeneous global culture. For example, I have been to Thailand before. I hoped that I enjoyed ehnic costume and delicious food wagons although they are dirty. But, The scene of Thailand seldom change to a spectacle of Japan. There were a lot of department stores of Japan, and many people enjoyed shopping with the dress in good taste. As my conclution, it is important for us to advance globalization as we remain individual culture and society. 長くなってしまいすいません。どんな些細な点でもご指摘いただければありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 分詞形容詞についての質問です。

When I told Kumi the news, she semed surprised. 久美にそのニュースを伝えると、彼女は驚いたようだった。 →これは、久美がそのニュースによって驚かされた、という意味なので、suprised。 次の2つの文に関して質問です。 As soon as the star player came in, the game became exciting スター選手が登場した途端、試合は活気づいた。 Although my trip to Hokkaido was very tiring, I enjoyed it. 北海道への旅行は非常に疲れたが楽しかった。 なぜ、上の文はexcitingで、下はtiringなのでしょうか? 下の文は、(北海道への旅行はわたしを疲れさせた)となるとおもったのですが、ing形で、あれ?となりました。 詳しく知っている方教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:Many medical students become frustrated that the basic memory skills that allowed them to pass the entrance exam have not prepare them for the increased pace of university study. Indeed, doctors need to be highly motivated, self-directed learners to keep up with the ever-increasing changes in medical knowledge. Describe how you could be a good medical student and what your priorities will be. Detail three of your good points and three bad points clearly. 条件:3パラグラフ構成以上、150字以上、序論・本論・結論が明確であること。   It is often said that many medical students become frustrated because they have to memorize various kinds of things about human body to keep up with university study. In case with me, one of my bad points is that when cannot understand the things, I am unable to go next step until I understand them. In addition to this bad point, I also think almost all things so deep. For example, I always worry about that whether my opinions or actions hurt my friends or not. Moreover, my third bad point is that I often care about people around me too much. My sister usually told me not to take care of her so often. However, I think these bad points are also my good points. When I cannot understand something, I ask my friends or teachers how to solve the problem. This action makes our relationships better. Next, my worrying about everything and tending to take care of people around me mean I have abilities to imagine other people’s feelings and to try to help people who are in trouble. This will motivate me to become a good doctor. Although I have bad points, everyone also has them. The important thing is not that you do not have bad points, but that you have the ability to change your bad points to good points. This is needed to become a good medical student.(238words) 自分の良い点悪い点について具体例を3つずつ、ということなのですが、 どういうふうに羅列したらよいか悩みました。 いい点と悪い点を一対一対応にして書くべきなのかとも考えましたが、 3つの悪い点→全部良い点へと変換しました。 先日期待と不安の添削をしていただいたときに不安→期待の方がよいというアドバイスを頂いたことを参考にしてみました。 序論も結論も弱い気がしますがボキャブラリーや結び付け方がへただなぁと・・・ 本番まであと1週間なのでかなり焦っています(´;ω;`) よろしくお願いします

• 中学英語の添削をお願いします。

こんばんは。 簡単な英文なのですが、自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 MY MEMORIES ABOUT SCHOOL LIFE I remember many things about school. The most impressive thing was the school trip. We went to Nara and Kyoto. I visited manay places,todaiji,kiyomizudera,kinkakuji,,,. My classmates and I became friends all the more. どうでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

子供のころに列車での旅行というのは心躍るものであった。年に一度、夏休みに祖父母の家に行くときには、何時間も列車に乗ると考えただけでわくわくした。今では長距離列車を見ても、子供のころのように気分が高まることはないが、大きな駅のホームに日本各地に向かうさまざまな列車が並んでいる光景は鮮明に覚えているし、発車の瞬間の独特の高揚感を思い出すこともある。 It really excited me to travel by train in my childhood. When I went grand parents' house in summer vacations once a year, even thinking of getting on trains for hours makes me excited. Unlike when I am a child, now I don't feel such feelings when seeing long-trip trains. However, I vividly remember the scenery that there are various trains, which are going to many locations in Japan, in homes of a big station and I sometimes remember the particular excitement when trains start running. in japan in homesというのがどうかと思い、trains to many locations in japan を, which are ~ in Japan, に変えてみましたがどうすればよいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。より自然な英語にお願いします

My Entrance to a club activity 私の人生は中学校時代の部活動によって大きく変えられました。 Hello. My life was greatly changed by club activity in junior high school age. 私が中学校一年生の頃、私はバレーボール部に入部しました。 入部する前からバレーボールが好きでした。最初のうちはサーブを打ったりレシーブをしたり、球拾いでさえも楽しかったです。私は毎日、部活でバレーボールをするのが楽しみでした。 When I was first-year of junior high school, I belonged to volleyball club. I had liked volleyball before I belonged to the club. At first, I enjoyed serving, receiving even gathering balls. Every day I was looking forward to play volleyball in the club. しかし、私はバレーボールというスポーツは甘く考えていたようでした。試合に勝つことを目的とした組織的なバレーボールを経験したことがありませんでした。毎日の練習は私にはとてもつらかったです。また、同い年の部員はみんな私よりうまくなっていきました。そのことに私はプレーっシャーを感じました。また、私は試合に出ると失敗ばかりしました。私の一回のミスは相手の一点になります。私はチームに迷惑をかけていたのでとても落ち込みました。退部しようかなと考えさえました However, I had underestimated volleyball. I have not experienced systematic volleyball to win games. Practice was very hard for me. Moreover, the players who were the same age as me better than me. I felt pressure. When I participated in the games, I had always failed. My one mistake is one point of opponent team. I felt down because I made trouble to my team. I even thought that I would drop out of the club. そんなとき、一人の先輩が「落ち込むな。お前まだ一年じゃん。失敗なんか気にしないで思いっきりプレーしろよ」と言ってくれました。私はとても励まされました。やっぱり部活を続けようと決心ました。そして私はそれまで以上に練習しました。その成果もあり、私はキャプテンに選ばれました。自分の腕にも自信が付きました。 Then, a senior said me “Don’t let it get you down. You are still seven grades. Don’t fear failure.” I was encouraged by him. I decided to continue to play volleyball. I practiced more than before. I was elected the captain of the club. And I gained confidence. 私は失敗を恐れずに挑戦することと物事を最後まであきらめないことの大切さを学びました。この3年間の経験を無駄にはしたくないです。 I learned that it is important to continue something and not to fear failure. I don’t want to waste this experience of three years 長文でごめんなさい。 一部だけでも結構ですのでより自然な英語になるよう添削をお願いします。また、日本語的にもおかしいところは自然になるよう変えていただいても結構です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 「今の生活を大切にする」を英語で?

中2の子供の英作文です。 研修旅行で広島に行き、その体験を英語で書くという課題がありました。 I went to Hiroshima in May. I was surprised when I saw Genbaku Dome. この文の後で、 (広島で原爆ドームを見たり、原爆の話を聞いたうえで、 今の自分の生活を大切にしなければと思ったと書きたいそうですが・・・) ちなみに子供が書いた文は I thought I must important now my life. ですが、must を使う場合、後に原形が続くはずなのに、importantがきているのでまちがっていると 思うのですが、 中2でわかるような単語や文を考えるとどのような表現がありますか。 アドバイスをお願いします。

• あるセンタープレテストの文強勢問題で

大手予備校主催のセンタープレテストの第1問Bに、4つの選択肢のうちから「最も強調して発音されるもの」を1つ選べ、というものがありました。 《状況》 ウィリアムズ夫妻が、夏の旅行について話している。 Susan: I want to go and stay somewhere by the sea this time. We went to the mountains last summer, remember? Harold: Yes, I enjoyed walking with you in the mountains last summer. But what will be the main point of the trip this time? Suzan: Seafood! You know I love seafood, don’t you? (以下略) 問1 (1) enjoyed (2) you (3) mountains (4) last (1) 正解は(1)enjoyedだそうですが、私は(3) mountains も別解として認めたほうがよいのではないかと思いますがいかがでしょうか? 新情報として重要なのは『山歩きが楽しかった』ということでしょうからこの部分の英語 ”I enjoyed walking” のうち、walkingが下線部全体を通じても「最も強調して発音される」ことになると考えられます。 そのうえで、 (1)enjoyedは直後が最強の強勢”walk”ですから、”joyed”の部分の強勢はリズム原則により格下げされるのではないかと思います。一方、(3)mountainsは旧情報ですから確かにその”moun”の部分は強勢上格下げされるとはいえ強勢を維持しているのではないかと思います。 (2) そもそも、下線部全体を通じて「最も強調して発音される」walkingを選択肢に入れないで、2番目以下に「強調して発音されるもの」のみ選択肢に挙げておいて、そのなかから「最も強調して発音されるもの」を選ばせる問題にどんな教育的意味があるというのか、という根本的疑問が残ります。 文強勢は話し手の解釈に大きく依存するのでこのような問題そのものが意味をなさない、というより根本的な問題は横におくこととして、上の2点についてご教授ください。

• 何度も申し訳ないのですが。自由英作文の添削

何度もすいません。 受験が迫りあせっていて添削を依頼させていただことが多いと思うのですが もしよろしければ些細な点でも指摘いただけると助かります テーマ 日本について外国人に何か自由に説明してください(100~150) There is a lot of great beautiful nature in Japan. For example, it has Mt.Fuji , which is very famous for its height. It is the highest mountain in Japan, so a lot of foreign tourists come to japan in order to see it. It is also famous for its beauty. Last summer I went sightseeing in Yamanasi. When I took a look at Mt.Fuji, I was overwhelmed by its beuauty. Probably you may not be able to understamd how great it was, so I recommend that you see it. In addition, you can climb it. If you have conffidence in your physical strength, you should have a try. It is said the view from the top is beyond description.

• 和文にしてください、英文の悪いところも直してくださいませんか。

和文にしてください、英文の悪いところも直してくださいませんか。 友人へ送りたいメッセージです。 悪いところを直してくださいませんか。 「私の父の田舎は鹿児島で母の田舎は山形です。 私が幼い頃は、そこの各地で毎年夏休みと冬休みを利用して楽しみました。 だから私の人生にとって自然は不可欠です。 でも私の住んでる東京は自然が少なく住みにくいです。とにかく私の話は関係ないですよね。 In my father's country, Kagoshima and mother's country are Yamagata. I used summer vacation and the winter break every year in early girlhood and it went to enjoyed in parents' countries. So the Nature and landscape is indispensable for my life.In Tokyo,nature is a little and tough place to live. anyway,my story is not the point.」 ここから英文に直していただけたらと思います、よろしくお願い致します。 「あくまでも私の意見です。 人々が芸術を目にすることはその人が芸術性があるかないか、というよりも人々が気持ち、精神的に余裕があるかどうかだと思うの。自然は人々の心を豊かにしてくれる。けれど毎日の生活が忙しくて余裕さえ感じられないことが多いわよね。私も東京へ戻って来てから忙しい毎日だけど、ちょっとした空や風、木の色の変化を楽しんでいるの。 そうすることによって私の気持ちが穏やかになれて幸せを感じるの。 あなたの作品は実際そこへ行かなくても、想像出来るほど美しくてピュアであなたの視点の気持ちが表れてる。それは壮大で時には激しくて恐怖さえ感じる。でもそれが自然なのよね。 それくらいあなたの絵画はリアルだと思います。」 と書き込みしたいと思います。 是非よろしくお願い致します。