• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

What bands or artists have you been digging lately?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9732/12108)
回答No.3

>What bands or artists have you been digging lately? ⇒ digなる動詞の原義は、「掘る、突っ込む、よく調べる…」ですから、 ぴったりの訳文としては、 「最近ハマっているバンドやアーティストは何?」てとこでしょう。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (4)

• Keis_425
  • ベストアンサー率41% (5/12)
回答No.5

最近気に入ってるバンドやアーティストは?

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Kurry_1
  • ベストアンサー率33% (67/203)
回答No.4

What bands or artists have you been digging lately? 最近どんなバンドとかアーティスト聴いてる?(おっかけてる?)

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.2

「最近はどんなバンドやアーティストを聴いていますか?」 ですか?

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1448/3785)
回答No.1

最近はどんなバンドやアーティストを聴いていますか?

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Scott Weiland Thanks Fans For “Fuck You Chester” Chant In Philadelphia, Shares His Own Thoughts While the majority of Stone Temple Pilots themselves have been welcoming in having Linkin Park's Chester Bennington replace ousted frontman Scott Weiland; there is certainly a number of the bands fans who have been less than receptive. Below you can find fan-filmed footage of Weiland thanking a crowd at his own set at the Trocadero in Philadelphia, PA last night (August 17th) for a “fuck you Chester” chant, while also going into his thoughts on the matter.

• 和訳お願い致します。

what have you been up to me の和訳を お願い致しますm(__)m

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

how are you today? Where are you located? How long have you been a Scott Weiland admirer then and have you seen him live once? I did. Isaw STP twice. Unfortunately, I haven't seen Scott & The Wildabouts or Velvet Revolver live.

• 和訳お願いします。

How have you been lately? Have there been any big changes in your life? よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The DEAD COVERS PROJECT has wrapped up for the year, but there is still a minute or 2 to check out all the great submissions we received this year. Check them out on our official YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/gratefuldead or right here on Dead.net. And stay tuned for the Dead Covers Project Profiles where we'll take a closer look at some of the submissions and the bands/artists behind them. ※ 『Grateful Dead』はバンド名です。

• I doing ok know that I have here from you.

このようなメッセージをもらったのですが、ネット上で知り合った人にhow are you doing?といれたらI doing ok know that I have here from you. What have you been doing lately for fun and all? この訳を知りたいのですが、 私はいOKだよ。・・・・?あれから何してたたのしいこと? みたいな訳でいいのでしょうか? でも私はこの人と初めてメールをしてるのですが・・・おしえてください。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞の一部です。 What am I trying to hide Let's hear the secret that you keep I've been misunderstood Until it all came to me

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You should feel what I feel You should take what I tell you

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’DeLeo brothers were interviewed on WJRR a few days ago. Robert DeLeo discussed STP's departure from Atlantic Records: “We were on Atlantic for 20 years, it was an honor. You think Atlantic Records, you think of Ahmet Ertegun, you think of all of the R&B they did, you think of the Stones, Zeppelin, and Yes. All these great bands and all this great legacy of what Atlantic entailed. It was an honor to be on that label. But I think as time has gone by, the music business is different now, I think there's more freedom to do what you really want to. What we want to do is get the music directly to the people to buy, that's really the intention here.”

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。長文ですが、翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your order. Your card issuer advised us of the following reason: Your card has been declined. Common reasons: • You entered your security code or card details incorrectly • You have insufficient funds in your bank account • You supplied an issue number when one was not required • Payment was referred by your card issuer • You selected the wrong currency (No TIDs for Solo and EUR) Below are links to the items in your order, so you don't have to search through the website again. Just re-add the items to your basket and proceed to the checkout.