I didn't receive all the products I paid for

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I purchased several products from your store, but some of them were missing from the tax-free bag I received.
  • I am in Taiwan and when I checked the bag, I noticed that some of the products were not inside.
  • I have the receipt and photos of the products. Can you please assist me in resolving this issue?
回答を見る
  • 締切済み

I paid but didn’t have it

I bought products from you and you put them in tax free bag. I didn’t see some products inside the bag when I can check them in Taiwan. Please help me I bought many products so I give you the photo of the receipt and product ※OKWAVEより補足:「スギ薬局店舗・サービス関連」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

• oyaji928
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/0)
回答No.3

Why don't you contact the official inquiry window here? https://faq.sugi-net.jp/helpdesk?category_id=242&site_domain=default

回答No.2

After shopping is completed, the receipt and merchandise must be checked on the spot and communicated to the clerk. Unfortunately, there is no way to deal with this after you return to Taiwan.

回答No.1

Let the clerk know this.

関連するQ&A

• You didn't hurt yourself.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より Mike: I fell off my board, and tumbled around in the water. Harumi: Wow! I hope you didn't hurt yourself. 晴美:え~っ! 怪我しなかったのよね。 (質問)You didn't hurt yourself.でお尋ねします。 直訳すると「あなたはあなた自身を怪我させなかった」となり、何となく違和感を感じます。 「hurtが他動詞だから目的格が必要なのでyourselfを使った。」とも考えましたが・・。hurtには自動詞もありますね。you didn' hurt.では間違いですか?自動詞/他動詞を考える上で、何かヒントが得られないかと思い、お尋ねしました。よろしくお願いいたします。以上

• 適当な1語をお願いします

Give me <> you have in your hand. あなたが手に持っているものをください He made me <> I <> today 彼のお蔭で現在の自分がある She has the <> bag <> I bought in Paris. 彼女は私がパリで買ったのと同じバッグを持っている That is the office <> your father works あれが君のお父さんが働いている会社だね Tell me <> the game was put off その試合が延期された理由を教えてください You may eat <> you like 君は何でもすきなものを食べてよい <> comes during the next hour, tell them I'm out. 一時間の間だれが来ようが私は留守だと言ってくれ <> hard you may try, you can't master English in a week どんなに一生懸命努力しても、一週間で英語を習得することはできない

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の分の英訳をお願いします。 I have bought a lot of times items from China.. but it never took so much time. The shipping cannot takes more than 5 weeks. It's really strange and the problem it is also that in april I cannot give you a feedback, because in ebay if you don't give a feedback in 2months and a half, the item is took away from the account. So I will give you a feedback at the beginning of March. And if the item will arrive it will be ok, if not we will discuss for the refund. I hope you understand.

• 英語give them to you

大学の英語の授業でI give you them とかいたら添削で子供っぽいと書かれました。I give them to youの方がよりネイティブで大人らしいとのことです。あまり見かけないことなのですが、実際そうなのでしょうか?ちょっと疑問でした。

• "have it"の解釈の仕方に関して

こんにちは。 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix [UK, adult版] p.692 上のほうの文に関してです。 ハリーがフィルチに連れられて、アンブリッジのオフィスまで行く途中でのフィルチの発言です。 ‘You filthy little beasts would never have dropped Stink Pellets if you’d known I had it in my power to whip you raw, would you, now?’ '私が鞭で皮が剥けるほど打ちのめすことができるとわかったら、小汚い小童のおまえたちだって、『臭い玉』を落としたりはしなかっただろうが?' この文の、”I had it in my power to whip you raw”に関してです。 ここでの"had it"はどういう意味なんでしょうか? ”have it”にはthat節を伴って、”(~だと)言っている、主張する”という意味があるようなのですが、この文ではあまり当てはまらないような気がします。 また、"it"が"to ship you raw"を示していると考えてもなんだかしっくりきません。 どのように解釈すればよいのでしょうか? 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I get butterflies in my stomach when I think about you.. You make me happy and thats why I love you so much. >I want to kiss youuu! Outside the gate again~ And touch you, and feel you inside me..

• 訳なんですが、it didn't work out because of him never wanting to get married

ちょっと訳に困っています。 Wow you were with the guy for a long time. Sorry to hear that it didn't work out because of him never wanting to get married. But I can understand that you want marriage and he didn't so it's like you were wasting your time if he could never go the next step with you. おお、君はその彼と永かったんだね。それは残念だったね彼が、結婚を望まない.... すみません教えてください Oh, you had an American boyfriend before? Did you have a wonderful relationship with the Latino American also? Well, anyway, I hope that my questions to you are not too personal. 君はアメリカ人の彼がいたんだね。よい関係をきづけたのかな。。。。  ....... すみません今回理解できない部分がおおくておしえてください

• themについて

I will not tell you what I want. I will only give you a hint. Please listen carefully. There are only four of them in the world.But they are everywhere. Bring one of them to me. 上記の英文の four of themとone of them の themは、何を指してるのですか? 教えて下さい、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

I will vote you once you make the refund. I already bought you 1 razor, no reason not to give a positive vote if I do not have to spend a lot to sharpen the razor. Please make the refund and I'll vote you.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I will print off the photographs that you sent and send them to the Customs House. What does the receipt say that it written in Japanese related to the price paid of $70? I wanted to find out before it I mail it to the Customs House because the handbag would not be a “gift” if the receipt says that $70 was paid to you. I also wanted to be sure that the receipt does not include EBay. Many thanks for your help with translation.

専門家に質問してみよう