• ベストアンサー

英文の意味

i'm not good at pick up lines , can i pick you up instead? これはどう言うことですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • citizen_S
  • ベストアンサー率41% (272/648)
回答No.2

"pick up" とはナンパのこと、"pick-up line" は「ナンパのセリフ」を指します。 「ナンパのセリフは苦手だけど、かわりに君をピックアップしてもいいですか」 二番目の"pick you up" は知人などならダジャレとして「あなたを車で拾う」としても使えると思いますが、赤の他人なら「あなたをナンパする」、つまり「あなたをナンパしてもいいですか」になるかと思います。 ちなみに "Can I have ur dog lol" は 「あなたの犬もらっていいですか 笑」という意味です。

lilponta
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! ちなみにそのあとjkってきました!おそらくジョークってことですよね!モヤモヤしてたので晴れました!ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9722/12094)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >i'm not good at pick up lines , can i pick you up instead? これはどう言うことですか? ⇒私はライン(通信文)を引き出す/取り込むのは得意ではありませんので、代わりにあなたを取り込んでもいいですか? *間接的な言い方で、半ばユーモアを交えて、交際の申し込みをしているような感じです。

lilponta
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の集荷の件で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I'm having trouble with the website and I can't find a customer service email to contact them. Do you think you can double check with YAMATO if they are going to be inside the (場所) so that when the show is over AAAAさん can just go there with the boxes and ship to you? If not can they come pick up? If you can give us a contact email would be great .

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 英文サイトで数箇所意味がとおりません

識者の皆様宜しくお願い致します。 某のサイト英文を読んでいます。数箇所意味が通らない箇所があったので質問させて下さい。 『Can I purchase tickets in advance? Yes, you can reserve tickets by phone (1-866-Statue-4) and by the internet at www.statuereservations.com. Can I reserve a ticket for a particular boat? No, there are no reservations for our boats. Boarding is strictly on a first-come, first served basis. : Will my tickets expire? Ferry tickets are good for up to six months. However, timed reservation tickets for tours are good for the specified date and time only. Where can I obtain my reserved tickets? You can pick up these tickets at Will Call in Battery Park, NY or Liberty State Park, NJ. 』 ではparticular boatの意味がいまいち分かりません。timed reservation ticketsは「当日時限り」と出ていますので先にあるa particular boatは特定の船を予約できないという意味ではなくて「貸切船(chartered boat)」って意味なのでしょうか?

• 会話文の意味を教えてください

お世話になっています。 チャットで「最近英語がだんだん上手になってきたね」みたいに言われました。 相手はアメリカ人です。 その続きの会話文の意味がわからないのですが、教えていただけるでしょうか。 you know i mean well when i laugh at you 「i mean well」ってなんですか? i'm not laughing at you i'm laughing with you it's all in good fun ↑この文は区切って読むとしたらどこを区切ればいいのでしょうか? そして意味も教えてください。 どなたかおわかりになるかた、宜しくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳してください

So, I can pick it up in person, what do you think? I work in Bando company at night(yakin ), I´m brazilian. 最初がよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文について

I will see if I can make arrangements with the college for the Caravan to pick you up. I am working that day. I will get back with you. と返信が来ました。 つまり確認してからまた連絡する、ということでしょうか? 返信としてはThak youだけでいいですか?

• この英文の意味教えてください

先日私のサイトに英語でのコメントがありその意味が知りたいのですが WEB上の翻訳サイトで調べても日本語に変換されない単語がありいまいち意味がわかりません。 英文は↓ I've been looking at this blog for a long long time but never leave any comment. Sure!! I cannot undertand what you wrote about cuz I'm not Japanese but I really like the way you draw!! I hope one day I will be able to draw like what you can. Anyway, from now I'll come here and leave a comment for you everytimes you update! FRIGHTING!! と書いてありました。 意味がよくわからないのでどう返信すればいいか困っています。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 突然で申し訳ありませんが、明日はとても忙しいので、レッスンを受けれなくなってしまいました。 次回いつ、レッスンを受けれるか、その日を調べてお知らせします。 Sorry to tell you this at the last minute though I will be too busy to take your lesson tomorrow. Right now, I can not tell you when I can take your lesson next time though I will let you know as soon as I can find a slot in my schedule. あなたは次の勉強会はいつが都合がいいですか? When is the study meeting good for you? When is the next study meeting convenient[又はgood] for you? あなたは次の勉強会は何曜日が都合がいいですか? What day (of the week) is convenient for you for the next study meeting? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!

• 英文の意味をを教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。同じ会社の英語圏の支社から来たメールです。製造の事でメールがきました。お願い致します。 It is good to hear from you. I read your email and I am very excited for you that you can get the AAA license for BBB. Honestly, I do not see any financial benefits for CCC . to get involved in this DDD project. Unless you are seeing something here that I don’t. If you are going to produce the EEE in BBB and sell in BBB, you will not be using our factory to produce and we will not selling the goods here in the U.S.. I am not sure what kind of role you want me to play in this project. I don’t see myself getting involved into the negotiation of contract unless CCC. can directly benefit from the involvement. As for the other opportunities you have in the email, I will take a closer look next week and get back to you. Thanks again for thinking of us and we are honored that you chose to partner up with us. We will keep in touch.