The Impact of Olympics on Children's Mentality: Inspiring Trust and Pride

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The impact is huge, mentally. Children in elementary and junior high school have found an athlete or a team they admire, creating a lasting legacy.
  • Having a wonderful athlete come from them will also be a legacy, as Japan team Deputy Chef de Mission Mitsugi Ogata emphasized.
  • The behavior of each and every athlete inspired trust and a sense of pride, as they diligently followed the coronavirus rules.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を訳してください。

オリンピックにかんするジャパンタイムズの記事です。 The impact is huge, mentally. I’m sure children in elementary and junior high school have found an athlete or a team they admire and that will be a legacy. Having a wonderful athlete come from them will also be a legacy,” Japan team Deputy Chef de Mission Mitsugi Ogata said. “Each athlete did their best to abide by the many (coronavirus) rules and the behavior of each and every one of them inspired trust and a sense of pride,” ●Having a wonderful athlete come from them の部分と ●the behavior of each and every one of them inspired trust and a sense of prideの部分の訳を直訳でお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。彼らから素晴らしい未来の選手が出ること >自分たちの仲間のうちに未来の素晴らしい選手がいること 2。彼ら、の一人一人みんなの行動が信頼と誇りの感情を奮い立たせた > each and every one は「誰もがみんな、一人の例外もなく、一人残らず」という意味の熟語です。

kenji0730
質問者

補足

ありがとうございました。 Having a wonderful athlete come from them のhaveは原形不定詞のhaveでしょうか?

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
回答No.3

#1です。補足です。 >>Havingは動名詞の主語として、comeは分詞の修飾語としてでしょ うか?  Having a wonderful athlete come from them が名詞節で、これらの単語の繋がり全部が、文型で言う S です。come はその一部で、「形」は動詞の原形です。ですからHaving a wonderful athlete come from them が S で Having  一語は have の現在分詞です。

• SPS700
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 >>Having a wonderful athlete come from them のhaveは原形不定詞のhaveでしょうか?  すみませんご質問の意味がよくわかりませんがこの「形」は現在分詞で、「意味」は普通の(同じ仲間から出る)人(=選手)を「持つ」だと思います。

kenji0730
質問者

補足

すみません、Havingは動名詞の主語として、comeは分詞の修飾語としてでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• この英文あってる???

Come and help me!I've got a cold and I've lost my sense of taste.BTW Is it true that you recover from colds when you give them to someone else?:D

• 英文解釈について

(1)If you are sent abroad at an early age ,you will, by coming into contact with foreign peoples and their customs and manners ,obtain a broader view of life which will ... という英文で 挿入,you will,はどのように解釈すれば良いでしょうか? (2)It gives you the sense of solitude in the midst of a crowd ,which is one of the ... 非制限用法らしいwhichの先行詞はthe sense以下で正しいでしょうか? また (3)... a succession of small events , each of which ... ではeach of whichが非制限用法になりえるでしょうか? (4)The school is a wonderful place in which to receive training in citizenship. という英文では in which が関係詞だと思ったのですが、to receive training ... では主語述語関係が分からなくin which to らへんの解釈がわかりません。 以上の四つの英文が分かりません。 非常に長くなってしまいましたのでひとつづつでも良いので回答をお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Americans are having a passionate love affair with something they cannot see, hear, feel, touch or taste. That something is calories, billions upon billions of which are consumed every day, often unwittingly, at and between meals. Certainly calories are talked about constantly, and information about them appears with increasing frequency on food labels, menus, recipes and Web sites. But few people understand what they are and how they work - especially how they have worked to create a population in which 64 percent of adults and a third of children are overweight or obese, or how they thwart the efforts of so many people to shed those unwanted pounds and keep them off once and for all. Enter two experts: Marion Nestle, a professor of nutrition, food studies and public health at New York University; and Malden Nesheim, professor emeritus of nutritional sciences at Cornell University. Together they have written a new book, "Why Calories Count: From Science to Politics," to be published April 1, which explains what calories are, where they come from, how different sources affect the body, and why it is so easy to consume more of them than most people need to achieve and maintain a healthy weight.

• 英文訳をお願いします

英訳お願いします>< (1)To form a society individuals must be related in a certain manner. For instance,if people do not communicate with each other, if they are perpetually in aggressive physical combat if they do not cooperate with each other, and do so routinely over a period of time,then their interactions are not social and they don`t constitute a society. (2)The fact that animals lose their knowledge of things as time goes by,and consequently their interest in them,accounts for their absurd behavior in many situations. They constantly interrupt one line of action to do something else,and they may come back to the first activity or forget it altogether . Human beings, on the other hand,thanks to language, are able to pursue one purpose or act in relation to a principle or to an ideal over long periods of time. お願いします

• 婚姻証明書の和訳を教えて下さい。

婚姻届の一部ですが、和訳が解らなく本当に困っています。どうか、教えて下さい。お願いします。 Having Come to this office on 24-Nov-2010 and having duly proposed and accepted each other as husband and wife and there by marriage being solomonised between them in accordance with marriage registration Act 2028(1971).

• 英文和訳、お願いします。

◆Swimming develops every part of the body. Proper breathing plays a big role in increasing lung capacity. Stroking and kicking develop the muscles in arms, legs and back. Timing and mental alertness are important, for the good swimmer must take advantage of every opportunity offered. ◆One of our most important duties is to give our guests the best possible service and to satisfy them. Because we serve them well, they come to our restaurants, and spend their money. Our guests keep us in business. In the last analysis, our guests really pay our wages. ◆Since we make daily use of the newspaper, and we base much of our opinion upon what it tells us, we should make efforts to understand it. Unless we know what newspapers are, and how they are made, we shall not know how to tell a good newspaper from a bad one, or whether we should believe any particular piece of information.

• 次の文の意味がよくわかりません

Hatred and anger, grief and despair, love and joy are pairs of emotions that consist of the same core feeling and are distinguishable from each other only in terms of the social conditions that cause them and the behavior they in turn cause. from 以下の中のand the behavior they in turn causeがよくわかりませんでした。どちらもcauseしているのですか? theyはなにをさして何をcauseするのでしょうか...

• 英文で質問があります。

(1)At first, the deprivation of having no one to talk with upon subjects that most deeply interested me seemed all but unbearable, but as I became acquainted I made the surprising discovery – I made it again and again in later life – that if I talked with the men and woman I met casually about things that interested them, if I drew them out, I often discovered unexpected riches of character or experience, sometimes the most delightful or amusing oddities or absurdities. (2)Every human being has a story in him – how he has come to be what he is, how he manages, after all, to live, just to live. これらの英文の訳を教えてください。

• 英文の邦訳

This is how much money Aladdin manages: if you took every last cent out of every bank in every country in the world, emptied the wallets and pockets and penny jars of all 7.6 billion people, if you rummaged down the back of every sofa and emptied every till and safe until you collected every scrap of currency in the world, you would have a pile of cash worth around five trillion dollars. 上記英文の邦訳をお願いします。

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

Disengagement As people get older, they tend to withdraw gradually from society, and at the same time society tends to withdraw from them. This progressive, mutual withdrawal is called disengagement. Because of disengagement, old people are less interested in having social contacts, and have fewer social contacts, with less emotional involvement in them. Viewed positively, disengagement permits the old person to enjoy a more leisurely way of life, but working against this positive aspect of disengagement is the work ethic that requires activity, including social activity to maintain a sense of self-worth (Kalish, 1975). お願いします。