• ベストアンサー

海外サイトへ英文で返信したいです

海外サイトから下記メールが来ました。 However, we have decided to give you the option to get a refund of JPY6000 from the total amount that charged. Please reply with "OK" if you agree and want us to start the refund process. “OK”と同意して返金手続きしたいのですがどのような英文で返信したらいいでしょうか。 英語に強い方返信英文を教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • KoalaGold
  • ベストアンサー率20% (2539/12476)
回答No.3

OKだけで充分。 Thank youまで入れればさらによし。 これを読む係は1日に何百通も返信を受理するのです。返事は簡潔に。それが係のためになります。

その他の回答 (2)

• -ruin-
  • ベストアンサー率31% (239/769)
回答No.2

無理にいろいろ書く必要はないです。 相手は同意が必要なだけなので単にOKでいいかと。 OK. Please start the process.とか

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I appreciate your kind offer. OK. I agree. Thank you.

関連するQ&A

• 海外通販で何かを連絡しなくてはならないのですが。

初めて利用したサイトでこのようなメールが来て困っています。必要な情報は入力しており、何かを連絡しないといけないようなのですが・・・We have received your first order at xxxxx.com. To begin supplying you, as part of your first order we are obligated to ensure you are authorised to use the credit card submitted. We have a fast and simple process to make this possible. We will process a random amount against the card, once you are able to confirm the amount we have charged to the card, we are happy to process the order. The amount debited will be deducted from the value of your order. You should be able to see this amount charged to your card with-in 24 hours using internet banking, otherwise simply call your bank. Reply to this email with the amount we have charged to your card. We apologise for any inconvenience however this has been put in place to protect both our customers and our business from credit card fraud. You have 7 days to verify this amount before your order is cancelled. However, if you are having trouble finding the amount just email us and we will put a note on your order not to cancel. どなかか分かる方いらっしゃいませんか?宜しくお願いします。

• 海外ショッピングでの英文メール・和訳のお願いです

外国のネット通販を利用しているのですが、支払い後、以下のメールが送られてきました いまいちどういう意味かわからず、困っています。どなたか和訳していただけませんか? またこの後どのように返信したらよいでしょうか? Do you want me to set the customs value to a certain amount so you don't have to pay custom fees? よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 返信がいただけるように英文を作りたいのですが・・・

こんにちわ。 海外のメーカーと取引をしているのですが、 注文した商品を発送してくれたか、知りたいのです。 いつも、自分で英文を作っているのですが、 私が送信したメール以降、返信が来なくてとても心配して困っています(><;) 下記文章を送りました↓↓ Thanks for the email! It orders #49132 18/24 Will you tell me when my order will ship as well as
what carrier you will use? If possible please give us
a tracking # as well. Because the customer who can do is waiting, could you send it as soon as possible? Thank you 返信が来なかったので、翌日も下記文章をメールしました↓↓ Hope you are doing well. Will you please let me know
of my order status? Await your reply. Thank you. 1週間経つのですが、まだ返信いただけず、商品が届かず、困っています。。 確実に伝わる英文でメールしたいので、翻訳していただけたら助かります。 日本語では、敬語があって失礼のないようにできるのですが、 英語の場合は、どう英文を作ればよいのでしょう。。 よろしくお願いします。。 下記日本語の翻訳をお願いします。↓ 「こんにちわ。私が注文した商品は発送していただけましたでしょうか。 心配になってメールさせていただきました。 お返事いただけたら嬉しいです。 お忙しいところ申し訳ないのですが、よろしくお願いします。」 英文で教えてください。 よろしくお願いしますww

• 下記の英文の翻訳を助けてください!

自分なりに翻訳してみているのですが、どうも理解できないところがあります。 どなたか、助けてください。 Please know that there is no fixed percent or amount which should be refunded. You may decide the refund amount after reducing the shipping cost and restocking fee. Sellers are given the option to issue a partial refund to avoid any loss. Hence, you may decide the amount to be refunded considering the profit or loss you may incur with this action. We want you to be successful selling at hence we suggest you to deal with this in a way that serves your long term best interests. どうかどうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文でクレームをつけるには?

英amazonのマーケットプレイスで指揮者"A"のCDを購入したところ、指揮者・オケ違いのCDが届きました。それもブックレットが指揮者"B"、盤が指揮者"C"とめちゃくちゃでした。 つたない英文で"返品するから返金してくれ"と送ったところ、 For sure you can send your Order "A" back to us. At the point of arriving we will refund your money. Please send it to. 返品してくれたら返金すると解釈しましたが、返品送料にEMS1500円かかるため、あわせて返金ほしい旨を伝えたいのですが、どのように英作文すればよろしいでしょうか? ちなみに商品・送料あわせてGBP13.22ですので、GBP10を加えてGBP23.22返金してほしいと考えています。 また英amazonからは We are writing to confirm that we have processed your refund in the amount of JPY2,212.63 for your Order XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX from shop-A. This refund is for the following item(s): Item: XXXXX Quantity: 1 Reason for refund: Account adjustment The following is the breakdown of your refund for this item: Item Refund: JPY1,613.45 Shipping Refund: JPY599.19 Your refund is being credited as follows: Credit Card: JPY2,212.63 These amounts will be returned to your payment instruments within 10 business days. Have questions about our refund policy? とメールが来ています。 こちらにも「返品するから日本からの送料1500円を加えて返金してくれ」と伝えたいと思っています。 こちらの英作文についてもよろしくご教授くださいませ。

• 海外の通販サイトでのやりとりで困っています

海外の通販サイトにて化粧品を購入したのですが、購入品に欠品があったというメールが届いたのですが、どう返信していいかわからず困っております。 以下メール原文です。 Dear Buyer,   Thanks for your purchase from BF-Beauty.com! Order 120400-28987 has been sent to you by normal airmail   It normally takes 5-16 WORKING DAYS for delivery from Hong Kong to your address.  However, we are sorry to inform you that the item 8色眼影連2色胭脂 (#2) 334B is temporary out of stock.  Would you please to exchange other item ( JPY$442 ) instead it or refund payment to you for this item.   Please don't choose these palette as below   78 Color Eyeshadow & Blush Palette (#2) All in one eyeshadow set 96 Color Eyeshadow Palette All lip gloss product   Sorry for the inconvenience caused.   Please reply us.   Thanks! Kind regards, 前半の文章で欠品があったことぐらいしか理解できず… よければ上記メール訳と返信に使えそうな例文…(?)など教えて頂けると助かります。

• どなたか英文の翻訳を助けてください。

自分でも翻訳してみてるのですが、自信なくています。 翻訳していただきたいのは下記の英文です。 Here you have an option to issue a partial refund to fulfill you shipping fee. Please contact to the buyer, If the buyer still want the item feel free to ask the buyer to place a new order with a valid shipping address. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

一個前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(1)に対する返信として(2)の英文メールを考えたのですが、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m ※(1)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your patronage. We appreciate that you have appraued our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee to only you. We are hearing from you again when spot award will be available. Best regards,

• 海外の売り主からの英文メールを翻訳してください

海外の売り主からの英文メールを翻訳してください Good morning. I am so sorry so sorry our co-worker cut them too fast, made a mistake cut wires too short. I fell very bad, if you like to take this order I will give you $28.00 each, instead $29.00, or I can refund you the whole amount you paid, or wait for the next shipment about 20 days from now. Or take some longer sensor and the rest I will send you when I receive the next shipment.

• 英文を作りました。間違っていますか?

私は普段返品を受け付けませんが、私はすべてのお客様が私の品物を 買ってくれたときに満足しても欲しいと考えています。 商品を受け取ったとき、商品を送ったときの状態であると言う事なら 全額返金させて頂きます。私の住所は・・・。 I don't usually accept returns however, as I want all my customers to be happy when they buy from me, I will offer you full refund for the item provided it is shipped back to me in original condition. Plsarrange for shpmt back to me and I will refund you all the costs upon receipt of the item in same condition as shipped to you. My address is …