• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:よろしくお願いします)

I'm Pregnant but Not Happy: How Can I Make the Right Decision?

SPS700の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。I was not prepared to say neverの訳を教えてください。  絶対に(子供は作ら)ない、とは私は言えなかった。 2。 I can't seem to dig up one happy feelingの訳を教えてください。あと、logisticsとは何のことでしょうか?  たった一つの喜びの感情さえ掘りあげることはできない気がした > ほんのちっぽけな嬉しい気持ちさえもすくい上げらなかった。 3。get myself back on trackの訳を教えてください。  私自身を線路に戻す > 私の辿ってきた正常な軌道に戻る > 昔の私に帰る 4。あと、logisticsとは何のことでしょうか?  戦術、やり方、ここでは、急に予期しない子供ができたので、今まで通り仕事には出られない、着るもの、食べるもの、収入減や支出増の「遣り繰り」 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=logistics

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英文の一部だけ解説お願いします。

There was a time in my life when I would not have been so sensitive to my friend's feelings. I would have probably given her a sermon about the benefits of discipline and the dangers of overeating and poor nutrition. However, I would not have succeeded in doing anything but making my friend feel guilty and condemned. When she asked me to share ideas that might help her I did so, 『 but with an attitude that did not make her feel that I had it all together and she was a mess.』 I have discovered that one way to love people is to help them not to feel worse about the things they already feel bad about. (Joyce Meyerの本より抜粋) かぎカッコをつけた部分だけ文法も含めた解説をお願いします。

• anybody's business

I have recently accepted that I'm bisexual. It's not something I feel the need to come out about because I am happy with my boyfriend and frankly don't feel that who does or doesn't turn me on is anybody's business. anybody's business=nobody's businessでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• get a lot of traction

We moved in together last year, and I soon began having doubts about whether I was ready to settle down, whether I should have more life experiences on my own, and whether I could be happy being with him for the rest of my life. This is such a lonely fucking thing to feel, and it’s not one that gets a lot of traction in normal conversation because it’s so hard to put into words. gets a lot of tractionとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

DEAR ABBY: Last year for my birthday, my husband asked me what I wanted for a gift. I told him I would like flowers once a month for one year. He's been pretty good about it. But I complained about the way I receive them, which is, when we are driving home in our truck (we work together) and it's nearing the end of the month, he'll pull into the parking lot at the grocery store, run in, come back and hand them to me. He always picks out a beautiful bunch, but my complaint was that it's never a surprise. He says he can't decide if I'm ungrateful or a spoiled brat. What say you and your readers? 1 He's been pretty good about it.はどう訳したら良いでしょうか? 2 ここでのbunchはどのような意味でしょうか? 3 最後の文の解説をお願いします。 以上、よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

recently started seeing a woman I really like, and I think we might have long-term relationship potential. I know I’m lucky I won’t be disowned if I were to come out, but I do think there would be a lot of speculation about whether I’ve been a lesbian all along. I don’t have a problem with that identity, but it’s not mine! I feel weird about having my past relationships discounted and I’m hoping for a bit of help figuring out what to say if this comes up that doesn’t also feel like TMI for my parents. that doesn’t also feel like TMI for my parentsのthatは何にかかっているのでしょうか?このような使い方について教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して貰えますか?

友人から来たメールの文章ですが、なんとなくしか理解出来ません…。英語が堪能な方に訳して頂きたいです…。 Me if i think to marry my EX-boyfriend...in one point i did . but thank god i did not ..he really was not a good boy.he was a evil boss like character..so what he say or nothing! .....he try to control me always ......... and he never care if i need it to finish a project .. so that how she was... ) but now i am by my self and is good but i feel lonely.. and that how i feel now !

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm at my wit's end over the most ridiculous disagreement with my friend. When we go out, she never drives us. She drives to my house and parks. Then she gets in my car and I always drive us to the restaurant, party, event, whatever. It's not about gas, and it's not about designating a driver. A glass of wine is about it for both of us. It's not about gas, and it's not about designating a driver. A glass of wine is about it for both of us. の文脈に合った訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• 文法的に良くわかりません

I am a compassionate person who seems to have good insights into things. Here’s my problem: I don’t like keeping secrets and I am not good at it. It’s not that I want to “gossip”—although sometimes that may be true! I’m only human!—it’s more that I forget who knows what and people tend to talk to me about lots of things. it’s more that I forget who knows whatの訳を教えてください。あと、thatの役割も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

By myself, I am trying to study Regulatory Affairs regulations. For my job, I have to do a lot of research to know what I'm talking about each day, because technically, I'm not qualified to hold my position. But luckily, I work for a small company and have the opportunity to try to make it work. And so far, I feel I have done very well, and I have been recognized for my achievements. I still feel I do not know enough sometimes, and I can feel very stressed that I may do something wrong. いつもお世話になっています。アメリカ人からのメールです。 (1)Regulatory Affairs regulations をどう訳していいかわかりません。 (2)真ん中から最後までのand I have been recognized for my achievements. I still feel I do not know enough sometimes, and I can feel very stressed that I may do something wrong.もどんな感じになるんでしょうか、なんとなく訳しても、ん??っていう感じの文になってしまいます。長いんですけれどもお時間取れる方お願いします。