• ベストアンサー

anybody's business

I have recently accepted that I'm bisexual. It's not something I feel the need to come out about because I am happy with my boyfriend and frankly don't feel that who does or doesn't turn me on is anybody's business. anybody's business=nobody's businessでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

anybody's business=nobody's businessでしょうか?  はい、ここでは主文の方にdon't feel と打ち消しが動いて居ますから、それと一緒にすれば anybody's business=nobody's business です。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英語 ~を快く思わない。

She doesn't feel comfortable that I stay here. は文法的に正しいでしょうか? 「彼女は、私がここにとどまることを快く思わない。」 という意味合いを伝えたいです。 私が調べた限りでは、feel comfortable that S V という用法が見つかりませんでしたので、正しいのかがわかりません。

• notについて

お世話になっております。 以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 However, my business partners have convinced me that not everyone feels the way I do. (1) not がどうしてこの位置にあるのでしょうか?倒置でしょうか?このような文法を始めてみました。 (2)that everyone does not feel~に置き換えれますでしょうか? ご指導のほど何卒宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 和訳のお願い

I feel that something missing. Something is on heart. 和訳のお願いです! 自分では、「わたしは何かが欠けていると感じている。何かが心にある。」だと思ったのですが、なんだか変な文章になったので正しい訳し方があるのであれば教えて欲しいです。

• Minus the boyfriend

Fast forward, I recently moved to a different state, where another close friend of hers (who she’s known a lot longer) also lives, so she flew out to visit. Minus the boyfriend, I hoped this might feel more like old times. https://www.thecut.com/2016/09/ask-polly-am-i-too-intense-to-have-close-friends.html Minus the boyfriendとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

recently started seeing a woman I really like, and I think we might have long-term relationship potential. I know I’m lucky I won’t be disowned if I were to come out, but I do think there would be a lot of speculation about whether I’ve been a lesbian all along. I don’t have a problem with that identity, but it’s not mine! I feel weird about having my past relationships discounted and I’m hoping for a bit of help figuring out what to say if this comes up that doesn’t also feel like TMI for my parents. that doesn’t also feel like TMI for my parentsのthatは何にかかっているのでしょうか?このような使い方について教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• take the spot of

I am a straight woman who recently moved to the U.S. In order to make friends, I joined a softball team. I found a team that was described as “feminist”; I later found out that it was a lesbian team. (I don’t mean that it is gay-friendly, I mean that it is specifically for lesbians and bisexual women.) I am wondering if I need to tell my teammates that I’m straight. I don’t want to take the spot of an actual gay woman, but I feel like if I leave, I am letting the team down and it could be perceived as homophobic. I like the women on my team, who have all been very friendly to me, but I worry they might be angry that I am taking the spot of a bona fide lesbian or bisexual woman. ここで出てくるtake the spot ofはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• $ping,$free -s 10 を止めるには?

Please,teach me on Linux. For a example. If execute $ping,$free -s 10,they never stop forever,except close the terminal. Does anybody know the way to stop them? I'm waiting for your answer. Good Luck. Bye Bye.

• on to me

A: I'm a little upset with Ken. B: May I know why? A: He's always on to me. B: There's no reason to feel that way. I'm sure he doesn't mean to make you feel bad. のMay I know why?とon to meの訳と解釈を教えていただけないでしょう?

• That’s big of him.

Q: Invalid Marriage: We recently found out that my “husband” is still married to his first wife. I feel like a fraud and want to get an annulment. My “husband” feels like it’s no big deal. It’s a big deal to me. What say you, Prudence? A: Someone who marries his second wife while still married to his first wife is someone who would say bigamy is no big deal. That’s big of him. That’s big of him.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• what の意味について

2人の会話が以下のようにあります。 Angela: Ugh! I hate talking to Rebecca. Every time I ask her a question, she ignores me or sneers at me. Ronny: Are you sure it’s not your imagination? She’s perfectly nice to me. Angela: It’s not my imagination. When I try to tell her something, she cuts me off. When I try to explain something to her, she’s short with me or talks over me. I always get the feeling that she’s looking down her nose at me. Ronny: Maybe she feels threatened by you. Angela: How so? Ronny: You’re younger, smarter, and better educated. She might feel like you’re after her job. Angela: But I’m not! I just started here and I don’t have any designs on replacing her. Ronny: And you’re prettier than she is. Angela: What does that have to do with anything, even if it were true? とまだ次に続くのですが、最後の文の “What does that have to do with anything, even if it were true?” は、 “What does that have to do with ~?” で、「~とどういう関係があるのか」という言い回しがあるようですが、 What と、that を文法的に教えていただきたいのです。 have to do with =~と関係がある という意味ですが、 先の疑問文を通常文(肯定文)にしたらどうなるのでしょうか。 that は、She(Angela) is prettier than she(Rebecca) is. を指し、 what は、この場合は漠然とした意味でsomething 又はit と考え、 That have something ( 又は it?) to do wiht something. としました。 疑問文にすると、that (AngelaがRebeccaよりもかわいい)ということで、「何と」(haveの後のsomething)、「何か」(withの後のsomething)がと関係あるのか? ちなみに、解説では、 “What does that have to do with anything, even if it were true?”meaning why is that important that I may be prettier than she is. とあります。 あまり質問が上手に説明できていませんが、よろしくお願いいたします。