• ベストアンサー

英文について

ここに居ない、愛しい人を呼ぶ歌 (This song)It's about to call lovers that isn't here. この日本語から英語にしたのですが、あっているでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12101)
回答No.1

>ここに居ない、愛しい人を呼ぶ歌 >(This song)It's about to call lovers that isn't here. ⇒「愛しい人」は一人と想定すれば、 (This is) A song calling a beloved person who is not here. とすればいいと思います。 「愛しい人」が複数なら、 (This is) A song calling beloved persons who are not here. となります。 また、「これは、私のそばに居ない、愛しい人を呼ぶ歌です」なら、 This is a song that calls my loving person who is not beside me. そして、「愛しい人」が複数なら、 This is a song that calls my loving persons who are not beside me. といった感じになります。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 belovedを用いればいいのですね。 愛しい人は一人なのでperson who isの方を使用します。 参考になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

A song that beckons the dear ones who aren't here. beckon:「呼びかける」というよりは「呼び寄せる」というニュアンスです。 dear ones: 愛しい人。loved ones でも良いでしょう。 who aren't here: 目的語である「dear ones」が複数になっているので動詞も複数形になります。who have gone away(立ち去った)でも良いでしょう。 A song that beckons the dear ones who have gone away. 立ち去った、愛しい人を呼び寄せる歌。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 beckon「呼び寄せる」ーそのよな表現方法もあるんですね。 またdear onesが愛しい人と言う意味なのも知りませんでした。 大変勉強になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文について教えて下さい

ディーナ、空を見上げてごらん。 あれはUFOじゃないだろうか? 飛行機じゃないのは確かだよ。 Deena, look up at the sky. Isn't that a UFO? It's not an airplane, that's for sure. 上記の英文の It's not an airplane, that's for sure.をThat's for sure that it's not an airplane.に置き換えられますか? 日本語では、「飛行機じゃないのは確かだよ。」と1文なのに、英語ではIt's not an airplane, that's for sure.と、なぜ主節を2つして表現するのでしょうか? 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• わからない英文があります!

わからない英文があります! Tina: Put that thing away, Kirsten. Kirsten:I'm sorry. Put a bid in on a new development. The counter offer is outrageous. Karen: We're here to relax. Just because you have a job. Julie:She's lucky she has a career. Well, I mean, it's not luck. You're very hard worker. God knows I could use my own income right about now. Okay. Let's just say that I better enjoy the weekend because I won't be back for a while. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Julie: You're right. I know. It's just... what else can I do? Karen: I have the name of a GREAT attorney. Tina: Ooh. A good attorney could really help Jimmy. Karen: It's for Julie. To divorce his sorry ass. Kirsten: Girls. This isn't helping Julie relax. Isn't that why we're here? この英文の意味を教えてください↓ *God knows I could use my own income right about now. *I have the name of a GREAT attorney.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" 上の文章を日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 英訳

いつもありがとうございます。 英訳をおしえていただけませんでしょうか。 →英訳してみましたが、こんな感じであってますでしょうか。。 和文 1.こういう会話ができたら毎日楽しいよね →It's fun everyday if we can have such a exchange, isn't it? 2.私達の会話楽しいね。こんな会話できるの私達の特権だね。 →Our exchange is fun, isn't it? That is our privilege to be able to have a exchange, isn't that. ※二人とは、彼と私です。彼とは恋愛関係あります。 ※日本語で、「私たちの特権」だねって、言う場合ありますよね。 この場合の特権は、文字通りというよりも、日本語の比ゆ的な感覚に近いでしょうかね??特別な関係というか、私たちだけが楽しめる権利があるというか、、でしょうか??日本的感覚が難しく、英語にするのに悩んでます。

• 和訳お願いします☆

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to about dance in the rain.

• ビギナーのための易しい日本語の歌

日本語を始めたばかりの人向けの、簡単に歌える歌を探しています。 どんな歌かというと本人の希望は I want a slow song, with good vocabulary. Something that will be useful to me. Like words about love or something not about falling leaves. という事でした。 カテゴリをどうしようかと考えたのですが、 ここで英語を教わりながら日本語を教えてあげている方も沢山いらっしゃると思いましたので、 英語のカテゴリで質問させていただきました。 童謡ではなくて、 なるべく今テレビなどで聞けて、10代の人が歌える曲がいいと思います。 「Like words about love」の部分は無視してくださっても結構です。

• 以下の英文を訳してくださいませんか?

以下の英文の訳をよろしくお願いします。 The speaker started to say '...is to take issues...', realised that this is an ambiguous phrase and then corrected him/herself by continuing 'it's taken...' (= it has taken)...'and 'it's used...' I see why you might think this is a passive - and if 'it's' = 'it is' you'd be right. But 'it's' can also mean 'it has'. Link to this forum: I don't undrestand the interview... Report message2 Message 3, in reply to message 1. Posted by Robert (U2283314) on Saturday, 9th April 2011 (6 Hours Ago) Well, I'm not an expert, but I see nothing here but present perfect tense. Maybe he/she is talking about a legislature or Parliament. "It's taken issues that apply to everybody (how about the 'federal funds rate' as set by the BoE) and it's used this convention to heighten those things."

• もらった手紙の英文が部分的にわかりません!

はじめまして。 英文で手紙をもらったのですが 私の読解力ではわからない部分が2点あるので 日本語訳でわかる方、教えて頂けないでしょうか。 1. I wasn't planning and didn't expect to meet someone I would care about so much. You are the most kind,caring and beautiful person. 2. I do know how I feel about you and that isn't going to change just because I'm in different country. 何を思っているのか正確に知りたいので どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英文和訳をお願いいたします。

英文和訳をお願いいたします。 However, I feel the need to say here that I don’t think that the music should get lost within some “aim” or a concept, in the end it’s all just about the music itself. 以上です。よろしくお願いいたします・・・

• 英文の和訳をお願い致します。

英語が分からないので 和訳が出来る方、お願い致します。 This web site is really a stroll-through for all the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll undoubtedly discover it.