• ベストアンサー

キャリブレーションについて

In order to determine the accuracy ratio, divide the smallest tolerance band from the process used by 2 times the largest absolute error from nominal. If the result is less than 2, the event is significant. どういう意味ですか。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> In order to determine the accuracy ratio, divide the smallest tolerance band from the process used by 2 times the largest absolute error from nominal. If the result is less than 2, the event is significant.  許容範囲を決定するために、想定される誤差の倍の絶対誤差で最小の許容範囲を割ります。その結果が2以下であれば、その事象は有意なものです。 * 何に関する文章の中にある文であるのかが分からないので、ちょっと困りました。数学か統計の方面なのでしょうか。その方面には素人なので、単なる直訳です。

umesuruga
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅れまして申し訳ありません。助かりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

Japanese are fond of saying that Japan is a very small country and America a very large country. America is not the largest country in the world, and Japan is not the smallest. If one limits oneself to the forty-eight states that are the main part of the country, the United States is not even the largest country in the western hemisphere. Brazil is larger. Japan, on the other hand, is larger than any European country except France and the Soviet Union, and about the same size as two Germanies combined. Yet it remains true that America is a much larger country than Japanese. The area of the forty-eight adjoining states is more than twenty times that of Japan, which is almost exactly the same size as the third largest of the forty-eight, Montana.

• 三相誘導電動機について

教えてもらいたい英語と内容があります. A three-phase, 400-V, wye-connected induction motor takes the full-load current at 45V with the rotor blocked. The full-load slip is 4%. Calculate the tappings k on a three-phase autotransformer to limit the starting current to 4 times the full-load current. For such a limitation, determine the ratio of starting torque to full-load torque. なんですが,内容が全くわかりません.かなり困ってます.三相誘導電動機ぐらいしか分からないので,どうか宜しくお願いします.

• 英文(数学?)の問題がわかりません

The anticipated income from an investment is $40000 per year for the first 5 years and $30000 per year for the remaining 5 years of life. The desired rate of return on the investment is 12 percent. The salvage value at the end of 10 years is expected to be 20 percent of the first cost. Determine the first cost that will result in the 12 percent return. Ans.:$219,700 考え方と途中式をお願い致します。

• 英訳ができません。

英会話で数学の問題をやっているのですが・・・4問、問題の意味がわからないのがあるのですが・・・・友達に聞いてもわからないそうです。教えてください。お願いします Q35 Two rally car drivers set off from town C at the same time . driver a travels in the direction 63゜T at 120 km h‐1, while driver B travels in the direction 333゜T at 135 km h‐1. How far apart are they after one hour? Q67 Town B is 27km form town A in the direction 134゜T. Town C is 21km form town B in a direction 224゜T. Find the distance between A and C. Q1 If a 15 m ladder reaches twice as far up a vertical wall as the base is out from the wall, determine the distance up the wall to the top of the ladder Q10 the largest circle has radius a units. The smallest circles have radii c units. The other two circles have radii b units. a Given that the line joining the centres of the two touching circles passes through their pointoff contact, show that a : b : c = 6 : 3: 2. b What fraction of the largest circle is occupied by four inner circles?

• 英文の和訳

こんばんは! 今週大学院試験を受けるもので 英語の勉強をしているのですが 和訳できなくて困っています。 直訳でかまいませんので どなたか協力していただけたら幸いです。 本文 When children are taught from an early age,implicitly as well as overtly,that individuality and freedom are absolute ``goods,`` a ``me`` attitude often develops which is likely to result in a need for instant gradification. よろしくお願いいたします!m(__)m

• 参考書の一文です。下の文のwhileは無くても成立すると思うのですが不

参考書の一文です。下の文のwhileは無くても成立すると思うのですが不可欠ででしょうか? While for once that ignorance leads us to admire what with fuller insight we should perceive to be unworthy of such tribute from us, a hundred, nay, thouthand times ti prevents us from admiring that which is admirable indeed. ?? for: corresponding to(POD); as against(AHD). つまりratioを示す。 ?? もっと十分に洞察出来ればそんなに賛美するに価しないことがわかるはずのものを、 無知故に感心してしまうことになる一回に対して、 無知故に、 真に素晴らしい物が素晴らしいと思えぬばあいは百回、いや千回もあるのだ。

• 対比(英語)の意味

With the Japanese economy now recording greater that 2% annual real growth rates, 2014 is likely to leave the Japanese (at $5.5 trillion) still solidly in first place as the largest economy in Asia.But the GDP gap between Japan and a combined China/India will have disappeared, going from a two-to-one ratio to 0.9 to one. このラストの一節の意味は,「だが,日本と中国/インドの連結ベースのGDPのギャップは2対1から0.9対1への移行で消えているであろう。」でしょうが,2対1の母数は1だから,つまり2,0.9対1の母数は1だから,つまり0.9,したがってギャップは,2から0.9への移行で消えるということになるのでしょうが,これでは,意味が通りません。何方かご指導下さい。宜しくお願いします。

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

翻訳機能を使ってもわかりやすい訳がでてこなかったため、和訳をお願いしたいです。 As discussed above , the implementation of the Memoranda strategy systematically fails regarding its time schedules . Indicative of this failure is that from May 2010 to May 2013 their forecasts for GDP growth had to be revised downwards eight times . Correspondingly , the troika had to revise downwards seven times its own forecasts for the required fiscal adjustment : the initial fiscal austerity measures were 25 billion while the most recent estimate revises their cumulative amounts upwards to 66 billion . There is a similar failure to forecast the government debt , the ratio of foreign debt to GDP , the level of unemployment , etc . These results are at least unacceptable . What are the reasons behind these failures ?

• よろしくお願いします

I have a weird question for you. I live in a Midwestern community that has expensive water and sewer costs. I also exercise every day, and as a result, I drink a lot of water -- and I mean a lot of water. So when my wife is not home, I urinate in the bathroom sink. Then I wash my hands, which rinses the sink basin at the same time. This uses a fraction of the water that flushing the toilet would use. Multiply that by dozens of times a day and the savings are significant. Urine is sterile which rinses the sink basin at the same time.のwhichは何にかかっているのでしょうか?Urine is sterileの意味もよろしくお願いします

• キャリブレーション

教えてください。 仕事で横型マシニングセンターを使用していて、マーポスで基準穴を自動測定をさせて、そのズレ量を各面の座標に自動シフトさせているというのはプログラムや取説などを読んでわかったのですが、 そのマーポスにどのような理屈で現位置を覚えさせているのかわかりません。 とりあえず先輩にはマスター治具でキャリブレーション時に信号があがった時の押し込み量を保持系マクロ変数に変換させてるという説明を受けたんですが・・・?   マーポスの押し込み量のみを記憶をさせているなら、機械原点が変わってもキャリブレーションはやる必要はないんですよね? 機械原点が変わっても、マーポスの押し込み量は変わりませんよんね? 先輩に聞いても、わからないみたいで自分でも考えたんですが、わかりません。 どうか教えてください。