• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします 英→日

Once you have all the info added hit save, and then go back to the proxy toggle on the popup window to select the proxy to use. Lastly hit open/close again and hit save. Now you are using the applied proxy.

• ik2
  • お礼率1% (3/294)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

すべての情報を入力したら,save(保存する)を押せ。 ポップアップウィンドウにもどり,プロキシで使うものを選べ。  (トグル式なので1つしか選べない) 再び open/close (開く/閉じる)を押し,save を押せ。 これで適用されたプロキシが使えるようになっている。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

after following the steps on creating a new profile, you'll have to head to the dashboard and grab a new bot. The bot settings are saved individually to each Chrome profile/instance so you can change the settings to whatever you like. You can then use this method to have each bot run a different Proxy.

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日

少し長いですがどうかお願いします。 1- Can I get more than 1 pair? Yes you can buy more than 1 pair if you buy using different cards from the same site Or if you buy using the same card from different sites. You can NOT (in most of cases) get 2 pairs from the same site using the same credit card. Both your orders will be cancelled. 2- Can I get more than 1 pair from the same site ? Yes you can get more than 1 pair from the same site if you use different credit cards 3- Can I get more than 1 pair using the same card ? No you can't get more than 1 pair from the same site using the same card. In that case you have to buy from different sites. For example you can order AJ11 from Footlocker and JimmyJazz using the same card without any problem. 4- Can I ship to the same address if I use 2 different cards? Yes, but you have to change some stuff in the address. Street -> St. -> Strt. Avenue -> Av. -> Avuene And so on..

• 翻訳お願いします 分かる箇所だけで結構です

(1)Since the online store is not yet online, the first drop will be slightly different and will require your presence at time of drop. (2)Since the current shop redirects you to the supreme homepage, the start timer will not be the best route to go. You can use it, but you would need to set it to open a couple seconds after the drop and even then the site may not have yet updated and you will be redirected to the homepage. (3)Keyword finder may or may not working depending on site changes, but manually clicking on items will most likely lead to the best odds on drop 1. IF you do wish to use the keyword finder you it will need to be timed correctly when you hit the save button, if you hit save and you are redirected to the supreme homepage, close the window and try again – timing will be key here (4)For JP codes will not be posted until after the UK drop – for this reason we recommend not using the keyword finder for the first drop. (5)Lastly, if this is your first season with us, all this may seem complicated but once you can actually use the bot and run tests you will quickly get a grasp of how it all works (6)Updates to the bot will begin after the first drop if needed, this tips above only apply to the first release. In the event that some features on the bot do not work, please rest assured that updates will begin immediately right after and be released for the following week.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

I understand now, the bot will only run 1 Proxy at a time and only the proxy you select. If you'd like to have multiple Proxys running you will need to have multiple instances of the bot installed on different Chrome profiles. To open another Chrome browser profile/instance, click your profile name/icon at the top right corner > Manage People > and simply add another profile. You will then have to reinstall the bot from the dashboard here

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日です。お金の送金について聞いているかと思います

翻訳お願いします。英→日です。お金の送金について聞いているかと思います。宜しくお願いします。 i added funds to my paypal account from my bank account as soon as the money transfer i will send the payment i just wanted to inform you what was going on to insure you of my payment I am sorry for the delay this is my first time using paypal if you have any questions just email me

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

That would sound plausible but the result was done without a proxy, correct? Has to be that your current download speed, or that your internet provider is throttling your speed. Or could be the cache and cookies if you haven't tried that yet?

• 英→日:翻訳お願いします

A sport, you guys! Did you see that part where the ball went on the good man's foot and bounced RIGHT OFF INTO A NET! I was so happyb/ c of the country that man's foot came from and it's the same country as me. I was like, this is a worthwhile to care about b/c it will prove once and for a while which country's men have the best foot. b/ cがbecauseの訳だということは分かりました。 同郷のサッカー選手について言っているような気もしますが、なんだか違う気もします。

• 日→英翻訳の添削をお願いします。

先日、翻訳の求人が出ていたので、ダメ元で応募してみました。 翻訳のトライアルがあり、残念ながら落ちてしまいました。(涙) 折角なので、どこが悪かったのか、皆さんに添削していただきたいと思っています。 先ず、元になる日本語文は下記のサイトでご覧いただけます http://www.laserchem.jp/weblaser/pchem/pchem.html このページの最初から15行目の『安定になろうとします。』までの文の翻訳です。 “Photochemistry” may be an unfamiliar field to many people; however, it is seen in our daily lives. Photosynthesis, the destruction of the ozone layers and suntans, for examples, are all related to light. Detergent is a very familiar example. You may find the words “fluorescent brightening agent” in the ingredients label. This is a chemical which is added to the detergent so that it emits pale fluorescence to show the laundry whiter. Basking in ultraviolet rays (using a black light may be a simple and easy way), this chemical emits fluorescence, and this makes the laundry look white. By the way, since light is a mass of energy, a molecule will receive very high internal energy when it absorbs light. As it is, of course, unstable, it tries to stabilize by radiating the energy or using it to react somehow. 以上が私が提出したものです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳して下さい!

下記の文の翻訳をお願いします! You can come in and shop in the store for your friends and family, for personal shopping reasons only. Unfortunately if you are purchasing to re-sell you cannot buy items. Once again I'm sorry for the sudden change it is a strict policy and must be followed.

• 翻訳お願いします

いつもありがとうございます。 翻訳お願いします。 I want go to japan in this year but i still dont know that i will go or not and I have been there once when i was children I wish you to meet again friend