• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

なんという意味か翻訳をお願いします。

フェイスブックの友リクに「メッセージありがとう」と返信したら、下記のメッセージが届きました。なんという意味か翻訳をお願いします。 ⇒ It’s my urgent need For a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I am Tim Thro*** working with Barclays Bank here in Dubai(U.A.E) I write to contact you over a very important business transaction which will be of our interest and benefit to our both families. In 2007,one Mr. Weimin Nobu****, whose surname is same as yours and has your country in his file as his place of origin, made a fixed deposit for 36 months, valued at $26,700,000.00 with my bank. I was his account officer before I rose to the position of Managing Director.The maturity date for this deposit contract was 27th of September 2010.Sadly Mr.Weimin was among the death victims in the September 2009 earthquake in Indonesia that left over 1,200 people dead while he was there on business trip. Since the last quarter of 2010 until today, the management of my bank have been finding means to reach him so as ascertain if he will roll over the Deposit or have the contract sum withdrawn. When I discovered that this will happen,I have tried to think up a procedure to preserve this fund and use the proceeds for business. Some directors here have been trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner, but I have kept it closed because, I know that if they become aware that Mr Weimin is late, they will corner the funds for themselves.Therefore,am seeking your co-operation to present you as the one to benefit from his fund at his death since you have the same name, so that my bank head quarters will pay the funds to you. I have done enough inside bank arrangement and you only have to put in your details into the information network in the bank computers and reflect you as his next of kin. If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 50% of the funds while 50% shall be for me. Kindly forward your response to me immediately through email below: Mr.Tim Thro*** Barclays Bank of Dubai Email:info.timba******@gmail.com Kakao Talk ID- officia****** I await your response my dear friend

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数87
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • MrXu
  • ベストアンサー率80% (4/5)

あなたには2009年インドネシア地震の犠牲者の遺産の相続権があります. 銀行口座の詳細を教えてください. 要旨はそんな感じでしょう. 詐欺だと思います. 放っておいていいのではないでしょうか.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします!

英文を日本語に訳してください。 宜しくお願いします! There is a powerful bond between you. This echoes back to older lives together. And after knowing him your present day life will become changed forever. You will take a step forward and there will be no way to reverse that or to go back. It might be a good step or a bad one, but something new will be created and you will feel slightly altered by it all. There is both dark and light in this love. You also both have a certain need for independence and to feel in control of your own life and emotions, this relationship erodes the edges of that feeling of being in control.. The psychic energies are deep between you. So sometimes things you wish for happen. But you have to be careful what you wish for, wish only good. - This aspect though small and generally referring to small issues can accomplish the seemingly impossible at times.. His Jupiter in your first house in Libra means that he is a man who wants to do the right thing. The good thing, by you. In the charts of single people this nearly always means a marriage, not just a love affair. He is keen to do with he thinks is right. He is kind, generous. He wants your approval and the approval of other people. Being well thought of, of having a good reputation is important to him. He has the need to please you and to feel that you like him and appreciate him. He can be lavish and extravagant may give you expensive gifts His seventh house conjuncts your tenth in Gemini. This is a very promising sign it shows that you will one day begin a business together, and will most likely also live together. The business you begin will either have two distinct branches to it. Or else you may begin your own business while still working in employment, so that for a time there are two sides to your working lives. You will have a secure and modern business, based on your talents and interests. It will work out well.

• 翻訳お願いします。

現在オークションをしているのですが、そのオークションに英語で質問が来ました。 お恥ずかしいながら、あまり英語が得意でないで翻訳にかけてみたのですが、分けの分からない文章になってしまうので、英語が得意な方に翻訳いただけたら幸いです>< hello seller am Mr yuchiro from japan but living in USA, am intrested in your item pasted on the japan AUCTION as a gift for the orphanage home in africa , i will like to know how many unit of the item you have ? and the condition of the item ?i will offer you the sum of 5,500usd for 5 unit of the item plus shipping via EMS JAPAN and payment will be made immediately via BANK TO BANK DIRECT TRANSFER ok.. so kindly get back to me about this offer to my email ○○@gmail.com

• これはどういう意味ですか?断りたいのですが

ヤフオクの質問なのですが、これはどういう意味ですか? ロボットのような定型文ですが 断りたいのですが Hello, Am Mr.david ben from Canada, my son just travelled to in West Africa (Nigeria) and i will like to buy your item, and i will be paying you 4000USD for 2 UNIT of your items + shipment via EMS SPEED POST to my son in Nigeria And i will like to Know How many of this items you have for sell Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account) and also if you have any other items for sell, So kindly email me back to this email below: davidben505050@yahoo.com so i look forward to your reply back soon Thanks.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

やはり 詐欺にようです。 I have just completed the Payment and Am sure you have received the confirmation from My Bank regarding the Payment.You can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment, a total sum of ¥763,030 yen was sent, ¥680,000 for the Merchandise and the extra ¥78,530 for the Pick Up charges and ¥4,500 for the money gram charges, Kindly proceed with the shipping Agent fees via through En-remit.com to this following address Agent First Name: FIFONSI Middle Name: NANWARA Last Name : MIDINGOYI City: Cotonou Country: Republic of Benin Post Code: 229 So kindly go to any nearest Money gram office and proceed with the payment to the shipping company or You can make the payment online by using your Credit Card, just visit https://enremit.com/guest/remit/register/ and send ¥ 78,530 to ( FIFONSI , NANWARA , MIDINGOYI ) and after that Money gram Agent will give you Receipt which you will send to My Bank Once My Bank are able to confirm it,All your money which I paid will surely be release into your Bank account without any delay. All other documentations should be prepared by my Pick Up Agent.I advice you to check both your inbox or junk/spam folder for the payment confirmation message. My shipper would be coming around to your area to have the Merchandise for picked up once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them. I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to my shipper. Thanks for the business.

• お願いします。

下の文章の和訳をお願いしたいのですが。(入試問題ではありません(笑) Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 多分ですが・・・かなり抽象的な原文だと想像しますので、 がっつり意訳でかまいません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This brings me to the end of your soul mate four. I hope you liked the reading, it may puzzle you with its mystery. or it may make you melancholy, longing for a different fate and set of circumstance, or joyous, parts of it will seem idiosyncratic and make you laugh, for it collects its wisdom from many antiquated methods. But whatever else it does somewhere it will speak to your soul. It will tell you that life is never a lonely road. If you are familiar with my work, you will know that this reading is unique. When you think you have met him, try to find out his birth date so that if you need to you can have your chart compared with his. This is called a synastry reading,

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you. We have checked that we have received your package, it may on its way now. Please be patient and we will definitely help you out of this.You may wai for another a few days.Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us whenever you have questions. Have a nice day!

• 翻訳をお願いします!

日本語に訳していただけませんか? 宜しくお願いします。 Neptune can cause secret plots and conspiracies against you. Especially in family It could be that his family may try to turn him against you. Conspiracies in love and romantic matters. These made behind your back by others. You need to be careful whom to trust, and to beware of what goes on around you. Inwardly you may sense this, sense something going on, and live in dread of some vague unknown danger. But there will be two sides to his family character. They may pretend to be one kind of person but will be the exact opposite in private. With this Neptune aspect things will be confusing, but you must have faith in fate. This relationship will be characterized by peculiar circumstances, and experiences, that you will seem to have no option but to submit to and accept. But All things work together for the good. It is difficult to believe this sometimes. But maintain confidence in this belief, that all things will conspire in the end to the good, and also know that you can influence the same, towards a desired end.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 インドの方です。勝手に.をつけました。 切る場所が間違っている可能性もあります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I had written to you earlier also that you will have to use the guide with whom. you are comfortable and he or she knows and understands your work. this has to be totally your decision as . you will have to make him work in your way. Regarding Mr Arora, i think you have to be more happy than him as. he is working for you for which you are paying him. but since he knows your work . you are comfortable. but he should know that in case he has made a mistake. he should be sorry for it and should not Repeat it again. When you come to Darjeeling. you can decide about your Kalimpong programme as. you will be in darjeeling for 10 days.