Buying Car for Dad's Birthday Gift - Present Condition and Price

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Inquire about the current condition of the car.
  • Request the desired selling price of the car.
  • Payment will be made through bank transfer or PayPal.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

お願いします。

下の文章の和訳をお願いしたいのですが。(入試問題ではありません(笑) Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<訳例> 拝啓、 そちらでもあなた様にとって良い一日でありますように...父の誕生日の贈り物に、私が、その車を買おうとしている事をお分かり頂きたいと思います。 1.この車の現在の状態を知らせて下さい。 2.この車の転売希望価格はおいくらでしょうか。 3.私は、銀行間送金(オンライン送金)あるいは、ペイパルにて、お支払いをしたいと思います、と言うのは、私の現在の居場所のせいで、これが私の利用できる、唯一の方法なのです。 4.この車の支払いを素早く済ませられる様に、あなたの銀行の情報か、ペイパルの詳細をお送りいただきたいと思います。私には、支払完了後、車を引き取りに行く、(マレーシアの)引き取り代理店の人がいます。 5.私の側の輸送代理店の人間が、車の登録や所有者変更に関する全ての必要書類の記入及び引き取りに到着後の試運転を取り計らいますことをご了承願います。 あなた様にご理解いただき、速やかなお返事をお待ち申し上げます。

mame39373
質問者

お礼

有難うございました。英語が全然わからないので助かりました。近いうちにこの回答(日本語)の英訳もお願いすると思いますので、助けていただけると非常にうれしいです。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• 変な質問

ヤフーのオークションに出品中の商品に以下の変な質問が来ました。 Hello, Am Mrs Deborah Marley from USA .i came across your item on yahoo auction.i will like to order this item for my son in Nigeria.and i will be making the payment with Bank To Bank Transfer. they will transfer your money to your account as soon as the payment is made .i will offer you $1,000.00 USD Including the shipment VIA EMS SPEED POST to my son address in Nigeria. i will like to know condition of this item and how many you have for sale and i want you to send me your bank details .you can E-mail me to my E-mail (・・・・@yahoo.com) . Thanks 翻訳できる方翻訳してください。 恐らくいたずらとは思いますが、なんか気持ち悪いので・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳なのですが

Hello, I want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through National Australia Bank online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your inbox or Spam box, so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank Make sure you pack the Item well and make the shipment after you finish the shipment you will send the shipment receipt to the National Australia Bank Before they will Activate the money to your Account. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as you finish the shipment. Thank You を翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、さっぱりわかりません。。。 単語単語ででてきてなにがなんやら、、、 もしどなたか訳せる方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください、お願いします。 オークションの取引の最中のメールです。

• Hello friend,

Hello friend, Thanks for your mail,am glad to read from you soon,I will like you to know that i have forward your bank information to my bank for immediate payment to be done...As soon as the payment is made my bank will contact you by sending you my payment approval confirmation letter. I want you to resend me the picture of the Item again. looking forward to read from you soon...Thanks 翻訳してください。

• 和訳をお願い致しますその3

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? Hi, How are you doing? I got all your messages you sent to me, Thank You so much I want you to know that bank will activate all your money to your account as soon as they verify the receipt finished Ok. Rest your mind you will get your money 100% Am sure of that OK I will e-mail you when bank contact me Ok

• 翻訳お願い致します。

おおよその意味は変わるんですが、間違っているかも知れないので、翻訳お願いいたします。(アドレスの部分は、一部削除しています。) I'm OK with the price 680,000. Yen and condition you gave me and i will be paying through Bank i will be adding the 3.9% Bank surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you.. So i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay, and i hope you have a Bank account and if not you can easily create your Bank account here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item Charlle Granndy Address : 1995・・・・ City : Shidler State : Oklahoma Zipcode : 74652 Country :USA So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below Account Name: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank code: Email Address: So kindly get back to me with your Home details like this below Full Name: Address: Phone Number: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.. Best Regard.

• オークションの質問を和訳

外人の方から以下のような英文の質問を受けました。 和訳をお願いします。 Dear Seller, Mrs Terry Semasemic From United State. highly interested in purchasing your item placed on this Site for my kids in Nigeria as a gift..I will like to know the current condition of the item and also i will like you to know if you have more than 1 item,kindly let me know the total cost of the item + shipping through EMS/DHL.......Payment will be made through (BANK TO BANK TRANSFER)..so you can send your BANK details so i can made the payment..I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation via db880279@gmail.com Thanks....Good Day

• 以下の英文を訳してくれませんか?

以下の英文を訳してくれませんか? My Name is Tamura Hideko from Tokyo but reside in Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my store in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $800.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank informations via (abcdef@gmail.com) Await quick response. よろしくお願いします。

• これはどういう意味ですか?断りたいのですが

ヤフオクの質問なのですが、これはどういう意味ですか? ロボットのような定型文ですが 断りたいのですが Hello, Am Mr.david ben from Canada, my son just travelled to in West Africa (Nigeria) and i will like to buy your item, and i will be paying you 4000USD for 2 UNIT of your items + shipment via EMS SPEED POST to my son in Nigeria And i will like to Know How many of this items you have for sell Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account) and also if you have any other items for sell, So kindly email me back to this email below: davidben505050@yahoo.com so i look forward to your reply back soon Thanks.