祈祷の日本語訳で困っています

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 聖ヨセフへの祈りの日本語訳を教えてください
  • 300文章の中で、一文が翻訳できません
  • 聖ヨセフへの祈りについて詳しい方、ご教授願います
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

祈祷の日本語訳で困っています

英語から日本語への翻訳を頼まれているのですが、300文章の中の下記の一文だけ翻訳できずに困っています。聖ヨセフへの祈りのようですが、誰かこのあたり(聖書など)の日本語訳に詳しい方がいればご教授ください。よろしくお願いします。 “Saints in heaven and good spirits from the world beyond, through your virtue and goodness, put all my enemies to flight, bring me good fortune, health and prosperity in all my plans and in everything I undertake.”

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

在天の聖人及び別世界の善霊たちよ、あなた方の徳と善で、私の敵を全て追い払い、私の計画全て、私が企てる全てに私が幸運と健康と隆盛に恵まれますように  が骨ですから、前後に合わせて変えてください。聖ヨセフにはいろいろありますがこれには固有名詞がないので、関係があるとしても一般的な書き換えでしょう。

gate2matt
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 double_triode さんの回答との合わせ技で、解決できました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

最初の1節でネット検索しましたが,たった1件しかヒットしません。たしかに質問文の全文がある書籍に実在することを確かめましたが,内容もいまいち「神がかって」おらず,「祈祷の決まり文句」ではないと思います。 その前提で,私(なんらの信心も宗教的権威もない東洋人のおっさん)が勝手な訳をつけます。 天にまします聖人たちとあの世の良き精霊たちは,その徳と善をもって,私のすべての敵を敗走させ,私にすばらしい運と健康をもたらし,私のすべての計画や行為において繁栄をもたらします。

gate2matt
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。この文の翻訳だけで5時間近くも費やし、へとへとでした。ずっと現存する祈祷文と信じ、ネット検索(英文サイトも含め)していましたが、”Saints in heaven"の部分しかヒットせず、前後の内容からするとFather Julioの作った祈祷文の可能性があったのですが、フリオ神父の数が多すぎて探せませんでした。Quatationだったので祈祷の定型文と判断したのが間違いでした。胸のつかえがおりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にお願いします★

Or my other friend jazz what time would be good we will be boyfriend and girlfriend next weekend and meet me and my friend jazz at 7plex is 4:30 a good time to go to mihama next week friday with my friend jazz Is 4:30 a good time to hang out on Friday next week meet me and my friend in 7plex or mister donut in jusco bring money ↑ これ日本語にお願いします!!

• 日本語訳を! 6-(4)

お願いします。 (9) The Pyramid Texts, the Coffin Texts, and the Book of the Dead all had the same purpose―turn the quiz into an open-book exam and guarantee that the spirits passed. Once safely though the labyrinth of portals, the spirits entered the hall of judgment. Before 42 gods, the spirits declared their innocence to everything the Egyptians could think of. The cheat sheet helped them remember all the sins they didn't commit. The spirits addressed the gods one by one. Some of the gods had creepy names: Bone Breaker and Blood Eater, for example. Some gods had rather unusual names: Fiery Eyes, Hot Foot, and Pale One. Others had names that would make good video game demons: Demolisher, Lord of Truth, and the Accuser. Still others sounded a bit goofy, as if they were one of the Seven Dwarfs―Nosey, for example. The spirits had to remember which sin they denied to which god (with the help of their cheat sheet). Apparently being noisy was considered sinful. One of the denial was "O Water-smiter who came forth from the Abyss, I have not been loud voiced."

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いします

It seems increasingly likely that I really will undertake the expedition that has been preoccupying my imagination now for some days. これは小説の中の一文です。 いろんな訳し方(日本語の単語の選択)があると思います。 翻訳された本の訳だけでなくいろんな方の訳も見て参考に 勉強したいと思います。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい

日本語訳を教えて下さい When I decided to send my son to a regular Japanese elementary school, my friends and family in America asked if I was worried about stereotype that bullying is worse in Japan. I bullying, I told them it's a told them my son would be fine. And at first, he was happy and learning well. なんとなくはわかるんですがはっきりとは理解できず、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

日本語訳がわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)My mom says it felt as though someone tapped her on the shoulder, but when she turned around no one was there. (2)It was then that she noticed I wasn't in sight. (3)She saw me in the pool, kicking and waving my arms in the air, trying to keep my head above the water. (4)She held me in her arms and thanked God that I was all right.

• 日本語にお願いいたします

wow your holidays are differebnt from ours our new years ids in janurary and christmmas is at the end of december. on sunday we went to the swiss chalet for supper as it was mothers day and we had the half a chicken dinner and boy was it good but it was really filing we enjoyed it though. i am getting my mom this book on paranormal activitiers as she believes in spirits and ghosts should be in with in two weeks. hugs julie

• 日本語にして下さい!

翻訳サイトを使いなんとく意味は分かるのですが感じとる事が出来ません:( 相手も頑張って英語で伝えてくれてるみたいなんでしっかりと理解したいのでどなたか分かりやすく日本語に訳していただけませんか⁇ You will always gonna be the one in my life.... Hold me tight and swear again and again We will never be apart

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (19) Cincinnatus immediately went to the city and set to work. Although he could have ruled as dictator for six months, Cincinnatus assembled an army, defeated the Aequi, and than laid down his power to return to his plow─all in just 15 days. (20) For two more centuries the Romans fought against the other people of Italy. Scholars follow the Romans in calling these non-Romans Italians. The Romans saw them as enemies to be conquered, even though some of them also spoke Latin. (21) By 266 BCE, Rome controlled the entire Italian peninsula. Roman writers used the stories of Cincinnatus and Horatius to show how courage and determination helped Rome conquer all of Italy and eventually the rest of the Mediterranean world.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の英文の日本語訳ができません。だれかお願いします。 (1)You don't really notice how special it is until death looks you in the eyes. (2)My sister and her friend jumped into our backyard pool to cool off. (3)My mom would always watch all of us very closely, but just for a minute, she had walked over to the other side of the yard to talk to my dad. (4)She told my sister to watch out for me, but my sister was busy laughing and having fun with her friend. (5)No one heard me because I was so little; there was hardly a splash.

• 18-4日本語訳

お願いします。 He told his people that he wanted them to live in a way that would lead to an“increase of their inner worthiness.”Ashoka also promoted the teachings of the Buddha and sent missionaries,including his son and his daughter,to lands as dar away as Sri Lanka so that his people would not make the same mistakes he had.As he said,“All men are my children.As for my own children,I desire that they may be provided with all the welfare and happiness of this world and of the next,so do I desire for all men as well.”  As part of his reforms,Ashoka banned the sacrifice of animals.This confused and angered many of his people,especially the Brahmins who made their living by performing animal sacrifices.The Brahmins were powerful enemies,break away from the Mauryan Empire after Ashoka's death.The last Mauryan ruler was assassinated in 185 BCE by one of his generals-who was,not so coincidentalky,a Brahmin.Although other kings would follow,no ruler would be strong enough to unite the many different people of the subcontinent into a single political state for 1,600 years.