• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:よろしくお願いします)

Elderly Neighbor Switching UPS Codes on Produce: Should I Report?

cbm51901の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

"switching UPS codes on the produce" Switching = 取り替える UPS codes = 商品識別コード(Universal Product Code)= いわゆるバーコード Produce = 青果物(農産物) 「(店頭の青果物)商品のバーコードを(勝手に)貼りかえる」 "bust" 「逮捕する」という意味ですが、16才のアルバイトにそんな権限はありまあせんから「捕まえる」でしょうか。 "turn her in" は 5. の「彼女を警察に突き出す」です。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。いつも迅速な回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• brought her on trips

My friend had a bad breakup last year and needed a place to stay, so I took her in, loaned her money, brought her on trips, broughtの代わりにtookでも良いでしょうか?なにか違いはあるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• make a spectacle of

I live in a Southern state, and our home is located in a community of houses that are built pretty close together. Our neighborhood is a mix of families and young professionals. My husband and I have a 15-year-old son and an 11-year-old daughter. Our newish neighbor is an attractive woman in her early 30s. I don’t know her very well, but she seems perfectly nice. My issue involves the fact that she likes to lounge naked by the small pool in her yard. I found out that you can see her from our backyard deck when I caught my giggling son and his friend pointing her out. My husband and I spoke with my son about respecting someone’s privacy, that he shouldn’t make a spectacle of it, or God forbid take photos of her. make a spectacle of itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英語を日本語に訳してください。

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 Last Sunday, when I was waiting for a friend in front of tha atation, I met my elderly neighbor. She had a big bag with her, and she was going to walk across the street. When the light turned green, I helped her with her bag, and we walked across the busy street together. She said ''Thank you'' many times to me. That made me very happy.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I once befriended a neighbor I had met on trips that were organized by my town's Parks and Recreation Department. She and her husband were both elderly, and they had no children. As she aged, our friendship grew, especially after her husband died, and we spent pleasant times together over tea. I'd take her on her errands. 最後の文の訳をよろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My sister and her wife, "Sue," will be visiting soon. I'm looking forward to seeing my sister, but feeling anxiety about Sue's visit. Sue has a habit of making comments about my weight and what I'm eating -- commenting on my portion size, how many helpings, my weight, how often I exercise, etc. I'm not interested in getting in a fight about it and really want to see my sister. Any suggestions on an effective, short statement or comeback after the first comment to try to cut her off at the pass? cut her off at the passとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My boyfriend’s sister “Clara” recently got divorced and moved into a fixer-upper with her kids. She has been working on it for a while but it has been a slow go. My boyfriend and I took a week of our vacation to come down and help her out. He worked on landscaping and fixing the porch while I painted and replaced tiles in the kitchen. I have extensive experience in home renovation since I worked for my uncle flipping houses in college. 1 working on itのitは何を指すでしょうか? 2 come downは「彼女の視点」からなのでしょうか?go downではいけないのでしょうか? 3 flipping housesはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I am a 24-year-old college graduate in my first serious romantic relationship. My experience with girls before this was extremely limited. I've been dating my girlfriend for over six months now, and she is wonderful. However, her weight has always been a minor issue in the back of my mind: She is not fat but she has a few extra pounds and this can be seen more when she's wearing fewer clothes. I love her and would never ask or demand her to change just for me, but I've been thinking more and more about how her weight bothers me a little bit. I'm a very thin guy and have naturally gravitated physically toward thinner girls. Until now, I have avoided talking about the matter with my girlfriend except in general terms about others, or the few times she has brought up and engaged with me directly on the matter. When her doctor told her she needed to lose some weight to be healthier, she was upset, although she did not disagree. So I spoke to my therapist and my roommate, and although they're both men, they both thought that if it was something on my mind and was making me a little uneasy that I should bring it up with her. I did, and she did not respond with as much understanding as I hoped. She felt hurt and a little violated, like the one guy who's supposed to love and accept her and find her beautiful just the way she is was attacking a part of her identity. She was shocked, confused and taken aback. She tried to explain how some issues are so sensitive, touchy and personal for women that they should never really be brought up for the sake of the satisfaction in the relationship. In all fairness, I did bring it up a little suddenly and not in the most tactful or direct way, but I didn't know how else to start a hard, uncomfortable conversation I was not looking forward to. She has genes that make it easier for her to gain weight and harder to lose. She has recently started going to the gym, and I was trying to support and encourage her to go more consistently. My question for you is: Was I wrong for not being sensitive to how women think? Should I have let it go if I considered it a smaller issue in our relationship? Would it have made a difference if I spoke to another woman to ask her thoughts beforehand on if and how I should bring this up with my girlfriend? Did I need to? I love her and she is very big on being honest and open and comfortable in trusting each other. Our relationship never hinged on her weight, but I just want to come out stronger. they both thought that if it was something on my mind and was making me a little uneasy that I should bring it up with her.のところはifをthat節で受けているのでしょうか?thatの代わりにコンマの方が自然ではないのでしょうか?あと、come out strongerはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I recently lost my wife after many years together. It was an amazing marriage, and I miss her immensely. I am looking to find a companion. The problem is, my daughter is not in my corner on this issue. not in my cornerは「賛成していない」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• walk over uninvited

I don't know how to get rid of my pest of a neighbor. I moved to this community three years ago, after my divorce. I befriended "Joyce," a woman in her 70s who lives two doors down. Joyce won't leave me alone. When I entertain my fiance or friends, she is sure to walk over uninvited and interrupt us. walk over uninvitedはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします