Bisexual Graduate Student Involved with Married Couple: Sue's Pregnancy Raises Complications

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A bisexual graduate student, far from home, finds stability and safety in a relationship with a married couple, Sue and Dave.
  • However, complications arise when Sue becomes pregnant, as she exhibits mixed behavior towards the student, both excluding and including them in the pregnancy.
  • The student seeks clarification on the following terms: 'far removed from my home court', 'stable', 'my rent shot up', 'closing me out', and 'pull me in'.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I am a graduate student who is currently involved with a married couple. I am bisexual and far removed from my home court. Before I met “Sue” and “Dave,” my last long-term relationships didn’t end well. Dave and Sue were fun, stable, and made me feel safe. When my roommate bailed on me and my rent shot up, they invited me to room with them. For a better part of a year, it was a dream come true. Except now Sue is pregnant, and I am getting weird vibes from them both. Sue is either randomly closing me out (she doesn’t want me at her church baby shower) or trying to pull me in (making comments about “our baby”). 1 far removed from my home courtの意味を教えてください。 2 stableはどう訳したら良いでしょうか? 3 my rent shot upは「家賃が急騰した」でしょうか? 4 closing me outとpull me inの意味を教えてください。 以上、よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1 far removed from my home courtの意味を教えてください。  野球好きなら from home ground、フットボールの喩えなら from home stadium、それをテニス流に換えた、「(慣れた)地元から離れている」という意味でしょう。 2 stableはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?  (間柄が、フラフラ変って、いつもイザコザが絶えないのではなく、変わらないで)安定している。 3 my rent shot upは「家賃が急騰した」でしょうか?  はい、おっしゃる通りです。 4 closing me outとpull me inの意味を教えてください。  (私の教会のバザーには来ないで、などと言って、仲間から)締め出す、と(『私たちの』赤ちゃん、などと言って、仲間に)引き入れる。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• pull me down

I am a young guy in university undergoing a gender transition. Since coming out at the start of this academic year, I have never been so centered and calm — and I am happy with life. I have finally gotten to a point where I can allow myself to get into a serious relationship with someone who truly respects my identity and sees me as nothing but male. The only issue I have is that my mum is in total denial. She has known now for two and a half years but will not respect my pronouns or my new name. I tried to bring her along in the transition from the beginning, but after two years trying to convince her this is real, I couldn't wait any longer and I finally started hormones. All of our arguments center on her being uncomfortable with my transition. It's framed as concern for me. My mum has never been happy in her life, and I cannot allow her to pull me down with her. I struggle terribly knowing that I am betraying her perception of me and taking away her little girl. But this is who I am; I can't do anything about it. The stuff she says is offensive and wrong and try as I might to understand, I am losing respect for her. pull me downと try as I might to understandはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a therapist who does home-based counseling with very poor people with very complicated and difficult issues. The problem is that I really feel like I am the blind leading the blind. Many of my clients tell me that I help them tremendously, and my entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, so I do feel like I am effective in my job in many ways. I really feel like I am the blind leading the blindとmy entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

am a 17-year-old girl living in a stable home with a protective, loving family. I play basketball and have practice or training five days a week. I get one-on-one training from my assistant coach, who is 22 years old. He sends me links to articles and videos about basketball almost daily. These often turn into a conversation that ends up being about something else besides basketball. There’s been nothing sexual at all—he’s a really decent guy who has never made me feel uncomfortable. It’s just friendly conversation with some teasing in there, which is the part I’m a little hesitant about. I really like him, but because he’s my coach I’d never want to pull something with him and get him in trouble. in thereはどのような意味(何のこと)でしょうか?あと、pull somethingの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• Can you help me?

I am a foreigner in Fukuoka, and now I am finding the job here. I wrote a sentence about my interest, can you help to translate it into a cute Japanese way? Thank you very much! ** My hobby is video games. Because I can experience magic things and get relax from games. They are fantastic to me. I am a person with strong curiosity. Different games give my different life experience and make me live more active in the real world.

• メルフレへのメール添削お願いします

Hello ! I am 26 Japanese boy. My name is . I am looking for Pen pals,and possibly friends. I am studying English ,and hope to speak it someday My hobby is movies, pop music. As for movies , I watch on old and new pictures . AS for music , I listen to U2 , Mishelle Branch but in Japanese I can't keep up with trend because I won't buy a CD and only rent it. We only rent a CD a year in Japanese after released in your country

• max out my 401(k)

I just graduated from college and my mom invited me to live with her rent-free so I could save up some money. I'm very lucky and have tried not to be a burden. We really disagree on what I should be saving for. I want to max out my 401(k), correct some dental issues, and travel. max out my 401(k)とはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• よろしくお願いします

I sprained my ankle walking. I wish I had a cooler story, but I don’t. The doctor says it’s not broken but it’s a severe sprain. I have crutches and will be on them for at least the next two weeks. Here’s the rub: My best friend and college roommate, “Rachem,” is getting married. Next Thursday. *ominous music plays* I love her and I don’t want to ruin her wedding or detract from her at all. I don’t want to have any “oh what happened,” “My gosh do you need help?” type≠questions from any guests. I want all eyes on the bride. I want to physically grab their faces and redirect them at the bride if I have to. I figure for pictures I can get in the shot, throw my crutches to my husband, and have him help me get around between shots. detract from herはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、 I figure for pictures I can get in the shot, throw my crutches to my husband, and have him help me get around between shots. の和訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’m in an argument with my landlord about my power bill, which is included in my rent. I run a window unit for a couple hours before I get home to get the temperature down, and he wants me to stop. He can’t separate my usage from the other tenants in the house, but I’ve done the math, and it costs, generously, $9.50 a month, which I’ve offered to pay him. I run a window以下全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• I like coffee I like tea

『I like coffee I like tea, I like Jack and he likes me, I like Sue and she likes me..』で始まる曲(Jack, Sueは、もしかしたら間違ってるかも)のタイトルを知っている方いますか? マザーグースのような、子供向けの曲だと思いますが、詳しくは分かりません。。