• ベストアンサー

back child support

She owes my husband over $10,000 in back child support and works a minimum-wage job. back child supportとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4133/5370)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

back child supportとはどのような意味でしょうか? ここの back は、下記の形容詞の6「未払いの」「滞納した」という意味です。従って、「まだ払いが残っている養育費」という意味でしょう。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=back  

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• step upの意味

The holiday season is already in full swing, and my husband and I are already arguing over what to do next year. My mother-in-law has always hosted Thanksgiving and Christmas. She is in her late 60s and has always said she loves to host -- until now. She called my husband and dropped some strong hints that we should take over as the family hosts. We don't think any others in his large family would step up. ここでのstep upの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• talked right over us

My husband's sister came to visit us recently. From the minute she came in the door, she talked, nonstop, for an hour and 45 minutes. She talked about her life, complained about her husband, talked about her adult children and on and on. She never once asked how we were or what we were up to. The few times my husband or I tried to talk, she talked right over us. she talked right over usはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• grow absent

I had my daughter about six months ago. In my circle of friends I’m the only to have a baby, so needless to say she gets a lot of attention. One friend in particular seems to be a little obsessed with her, and it kind of freaks me and my husband out. She’s constantly buying things for her, referring to herself as her godmother (she’s not, my sister is, and she knows it). She asks for pictures of her throughout the day to help get her through work, and mentions that while she’s looking for a new job she would never relocate because she wants to be near my daughter. And recently when she comes over, she asks if she can wear her in my baby carrier so people will think she’s her child! I appreciate that she is so supportive of us, and I know most people find their childless friends grow absent once they have a baby, but this is just a little over the top. grow absentはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My incredible husband of two years has a 4-year-old daughter with his ex-wife. I have actively helped raise "Christie" since she was barely a year. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

When I moved into my current home with my husband, "John," and our 7-year-old son three years ago, we invited my mother over to see the new house. We were annoyed but not surprised when she found our spare key and made a copy for herself. Since then, she has seen herself in at any time, without calling in advance. she has seen herself inとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband was married briefly in his early 20s, and the divorce was amicable. We are now in our early 40s and dealing with both elderly parents, downsizing, and a disabled child. When my husband’s ex asked if she could stay in our house while looking for real estate, we both happily agreed. downsizingとは何のことでしょうか?あと、real estateは「住まい」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• banking perks

My husband works for small companies and we rely on my job for the banking perks and job security, but he’s supportive of anything I wish to do. banking perks とはどのようなことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• raw from our grief

I am unexpectedly pregnant with my second child, and I have no idea how to tell my stepchildren, my family, my friends, or even my husband about my pregnancy. My husband and I lost our first child, an infant, in a horrible accident this past March. We’re still raw from our grief and haven’t even discussed if or when we’d have another child. raw from our griefはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• barge in on me

Whenever I'm trying to work on my portfolio or learn new skills (such as coding a website or learning a new program) she barges in on me and demands to know why I haven't found a job yet, why I'm such a failure child, and compares me to her friends' children my age who work tech jobs and are eating at five-star restaurants every week. barges in on meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• get in the guy’s face

On Saturday, my husband and I went to a sports bar to watch college football. While he was getting drinks another man came up and began to flirt with me. My husband rushed over and stepped in between us before getting in the guy’s face. getting in the guy’s faceはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします