Seek_The_Truth
質問者

補足

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Will you let me to see you please どなたか和訳して頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 長文メールで分からなかった部分の抜粋です。意味が通りづらかったらすみません。 Last week she had a very bad medical exam, she might have had a very bad medical situation, but the more detailed test showed that nothing was wrong. I'm so relieved that my sister will be ok. Oh I think I haven't officially invited you. Ok here it comes. Please let me know if you need some help with your airline ticket. If you need help please let me know. If you give me your details I will be more than happy to arrange everything for you. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 歌詞の和訳

"Let me bleed out the words that I've been fed" They say if you love somebody you gotta let them go Yeah well that rule doesn't apply to me no more. この部分の歌詞の和訳について教えてください。 Let me bleed out the words that I've been fed. これがどうしても分からなくて困ってます。 うんざりしたこと(ムカついたこと?)を吐き出させてくれ(愚痴らせて)的な感じですか? fedの訳し方がいまいち分からなくて。。 fedって「食わせる」みたいな意味もありますよね? 分からなすぎて頭痛いです(;-;) 助けてください。。

• 和訳してください

I have attached the invoice for you. Please let me know if you have any questions. Many Thanks

• 英文和訳お願いします。

hello yuki chelsea fly to japan let me know how they get on please xxxxx :) <3

• 和訳お願いします。

“That guy is enemy's boss.He's tough!” “Let me handle that guy.His target is me. That's just perfect,because I'm tired of dealing with small fries.”

• 英文の和訳を教えて下さい

ホテルの空室確認のメールをしたところ、返信がなかったので メールが届いているかという内容で、メールを送ったところこの様に返信が来ました。 上手く訳せないので、教えて下さい。 I have forwarded you the email that we did send to you. Please let me know if you did or did not receive it this time. お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

Please let me know if I can make payment Thr. as I am having issues with PayPal. Apologies for any inconvenience.

• 和訳お願いします‼

どなたか和訳お願いします hi 、 how are you hey are you in japan right now if you are can i ask favor to you if you dont mind could you look a japanes benadrel medicine in japan its small bottle its glass for seadfood's allergy that kind wont make me sleep please could you get me one or two i.ll will pay of how much wll cost and if you do find it'' please let me know thank you so much

• 書き直す

“書き直すさせて” と “書き直しさせて” は違うところは何でしょうか? どちらは “please let me correct it?" or "please let me re-write it"