自由を感じる時間とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 自分自身に余裕を持つためには、時間が必要かもしれません。
  • 仕事や趣味、ビーチへ行くこと、友達との会い方など、自分の人生を充実させる方法もあります。
  • 返事からは、自由な状態を好む意思が読み取れます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

But if you feel like you need time , to explore , focus on yourself and feel free like with no commitments maybe you should give time to yourself or probably occupy yourself with life such as work , your hobby , going to the beach or meet your friends 恋愛相談したところ、返ってきた返事です。 ある人に告白されたけどまだ自由でいたいんだ、付き合いたくないんだ、といったところこの返事が返ってきました。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

もっと時間を置きたい、ゆっくり考えたい、束縛をされたくない、そういうことであれば、たとえば仕事とか趣味に没頭するとか、泳ぎに行くとか、友だちとおしゃべりするとか、そういったことに時間を費やすべきでしょう。

その他の回答 (1)

• skydaddy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (388/748)
回答No.2

もし、時間が必要とか、いろいろ知りたいとか、自分自身のことをしたいとか、特定の人と付き合うよりフリーでいたいなら、自分のために時間を使ったり、仕事や、趣味、友達と海辺に出かけたり、会ったりすることに時間を使うべきでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 訳があっているか見ていただけませんか?

「I wonder, whether you want to turn your hobby into your future profession. Because it is very important to do what you like to do in this life. I do believe that if you are engaged with your hobby seriously, probably the success will smile at you.」 大まかな意味しかわかりません。あっているでしょうか? 「私は、あなたの趣味を仕事に変えたらいいと思う。なぜなら、好きな事をするのはあなたの人生でとても大事だから。もし、あなたがあなたの趣味に真剣に取り組むならきっと、成功がほほえむだろう」 こんなかんじでしょうか???それとも程遠いでしょうか? 「whether you want」 と「engaged with your hobby 」がいまいち上手く訳せません。どなたか教えていただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

先ほどの再投稿となりますが、翻訳をしていただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The element of air was on your fifth house. This indicates that it is through conversation or words and communication, letters, that you will determine what your partner is really like. You will seem actively involved impressed attentive or friendly towards him because of your conversation or interesting the communications exchanged between you, but inwardly you’ll keep your distance still, and you will stay in control emotionally, no matter how intuitively, instinctively and mysteriously or irresistibly you find yourself drawn to him, you’ll try and be objective until you form an opinion. This will not be easy because he will seem like a man who is not ordinary, who can touch and inspire your soul with his originality, invisible strands of strange powerful feelings. He will feel so different to anyone you have every known before, that you will think it wonderful to have met him at all. Meeting him will be exciting. But you’ll try and control yourself and to view it coolly and sensibly. So there is a kind of duality going on, two levels, what you feel and how you act when you meet, each may be different.

• 英文の和訳

すみませんが、以下の英文を 和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The element of air was on your fifth house. This indicates that it is through conversation or words and communication, letters, that you will determine what your partner is really like. You will seem actively involved impressed attentive or friendly towards him because of your conversation or interesting the communications exchanged between you, but inwardly you’ll keep your distance still, and you will stay in control emotionally, no matter how intuitively, instinctively and mysteriously or irresistibly you find yourself drawn to him, you’ll try and be objective until you form an opinion. This will not be easy because he will seem like a man who is not ordinary, who can touch and inspire your soul with his originality, invisible strands of strange powerful feelings. He will feel so different to anyone you have every known before, that you will think it wonderful to have met him at all. Meeting him will be exciting. But you’ll try and control yourself and to view it coolly and sensibly. So there is a kind of duality going on, two levels, what you feel and how you act when you meet, each may be different.

• 英文和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You will share your deepest hopes and dreams with your soul mate, almost as though he is your twin soul or best friend He will be your dearest friend and mentor and confidant in life, and also your husband, soul mate and lover. You will share the same ideals and same special attitude about love and marriage. This love will have the strength enough for you to help each other in the face of with any difficulties or commitments in your personal lives in the future. His love will endure for all time. He will be all that you would secretly wished for in a man. You will feel good to have him, a sense of romance or glamour, or ego around him as though he’s someone greater or better, whom you can show off proudly to your friends.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Your Cross has the energy of being well provided for. You also have the energy of saying ''yes'' and making commitments. Your energetic makeup will always draw the necessary resources to you, however your desire to say ''yes'' can get you overextended and lead you to burn out. You need to follow your own style and make sure your commitments involve things you are passionate about. People will be drawn to you to experience your abundant resources. Make sure you are spending your energies on things that have meaning on your soul level.

• 和訳希望

和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします The ruling planet of your seventh house is Mars. Mars is a planet of ambition. This man will inspire your ambitions. He will seem to be all you have waited for. Handsome, courageous, bold and brave, full of power and passion. He will seem like a hurricane that sweeps you off your feet and turns your life and feelings upside down. Love for you is quick hasty decisions and feelings that grow rapidly and spread through your life like a fire in the You will feel that you are tired of waiting for money, or for a better way to sustain yourself in your life. This man will seem rich and passionate, a lot of glamour and greed, a view to the top, comes with this love affair and you'll see your ambitions being to take shape with it. This will be mutual, and it while it will seem like an impulsive hastily attachment to others.

• 和訳がわかりません。

As to temple flaps, you would have to see if you could cut them out to your liking....you could probably cut smaller ones and hide the temples with the hair (like his hair style in the photo)....you don’t even see his temple points. 海外のサイトから、wigを購入しております。 上記のような返答がきました。 わかる方がおりましたら、 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 ご回答をお願いできますでしょうか? ミスなどのご指摘等、いただけるととてもありがたいです。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 When this relationship begins it will be erratic. you will feel when you have met him that there is not enough time for it to really begin. That he has come and gone, and how can it continue? The circumstance in your life at the time will seem too brief. There is often the feeling with Uranus that you meet the right man at the wrong time, or in the wrong circumstance. It can feel like a brief encounter, too hurried, too beautifull, too difficult to establish, yet when it takes root it will alter the balance and timing of things in your life and throw everything you had planned before that into disarray. You will live for the future, for the next time you see him, or communicate with him, but at first contact can be irregular, unstable. the circumstance of both your lives will seem mistimed and hurried and changing, but with Uranus in Virgo you will find practical solutions and will be able to build a solid relationship.,

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします You can have a further Synastry reading, or chart comparison at any time if you wish to. This is not a "one off" reading. If you do have a further reading you can also ask any questions that you would like to know concerning the relationships, and your comments are welcome. It helps me pick up the psychic thread of your life and also prevents accidental repetition of things I may have already told you. I hope you have found this synastry helpful, and revealing. I am always here you need never feel alone with your problems.