in and out in a few hoursの意味とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • in and out in a few hoursとは、手術が数時間で終わることを意味します。
  • この表現は、手術が迅速かつ簡単に行われることを示しています。
  • 手術時間がわずか数時間で終わるため、患者は比較的短い時間で退院することができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どのような意味でしょうか

This is a fairly straightforward situation, but I’m not sure how to handle it. I’ve met a sweet guy, and we’ve exchanged numbers and have already gone on a first date. We have our second date tomorrow night, and three days after that, I’m having a laparoscopic (small incisions, in and out in a few hours) surgery. in and out in a few hoursはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

in and out in a few hoursはどのような意味でしょうか?  in and out は、in-N-out とも書き、下記のようにファーストフードの名前など、に使われ「入って、あっという間に出る」>「早い」と言う意味です。  http://www.in-n-out.com/下記に in-and-out surgery 「即日退院手術」といいのがあります。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=in+and+out  ここの、括弧の中は(小さな傷をつけて病院に)入って、数時間で出られる(腹腔鏡手術)=その日の数時間で終わるので入院の必要がない、と言う意味です。 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=laparoscopic

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• skydaddy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (388/748)
回答No.1

”(腹腔鏡手術で)器具を入れてから出すまで数時間”ということだと思います。 ”in and out" "in a few hours"の二つのブロックで考えると判りやすいかと。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。「器具」というのはどこからでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

My boyfriend of two years is sweet, smart, funny, and we have what I would consider to be a great relationship. We are open with each other about any problems that arise and understand that both of us have been in a couple serious, long-term relationships in the past, which we can easily talk about. However, a few months ago I glimpsed a text thread on his phone with his ex-girlfriend from high school, and, upon further investigation, realized that they’ve spoken every few days for what seems to be months. every few days for what seems to be monthsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• reciprocateの意味

We are having a struggle in our family, and I'm unsure how to handle it. Three years ago, our adult nephew, Connor, underwent hormone therapy, counseling and transgender surgery. She is now our niece Cathy. The transformation was successful, and Cathy is happier than we've ever seen her. We loved Connor, and nothing has changed in our relationship with Cathy. She has visited us numerous times, and we have reciprocated. ここでのreciprocatedの具体的な意味について教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I just started dating a great guy. We’ve been out only a couple of times, but the spark is there. The trouble is that he has a bad background. His mom was an addict and his dad is in prison, and he bounced around from various troubled relatives until CPS intervened and put him in foster care. He was bounced from place to place and never bonded with anybody. He had a few brushes with drugs and the law, but nothing serious, had a few brushes with drugs and the lawの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am 15, have ADHD, and am currently enrolled in an online school and taking a college course. My father is in the last stages of ALS, more commonly known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. He has a tracheotomy and everything. A few months ago we moved to a new state because my father is dying and we want him to spend his last days with his family. I have been living with this for five years now. I don’t really have too many experiences making friends; I either get down shot, dropped, their parents get in the way, or they just don’t call. I have made a few online friends, but none IRL. It never really impacted me as much as one would think, but for the last few years I have been keeping to my thoughts a lot. I may also have a certain form of autism (HF) as well. I either get down shot, droppedとkeeping to my thoughtsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 現在完了

My youngest brother spent about six years in prison for kidnapping and sexually assaulting a young woman he met at a bar. While he was in prison, we exchanged a few letters, but I did not go to visit him. He expressed remorse for what happened, and was receiving counseling in prison. He was released from prison earlier this year, and now lives about a 30-minute drive from where I live, so I've met him a few times for coffee or lunch. I've met himはなぜ過去形ではなく現在完了なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文脈に合った和訳

I've realized I have a two-week tendency with men over the past year. I'll meet someone the first weekend while I'm out, or I'll be introduced to someone through a friend. Over the next few days, we text, talk, and maybe go on a date. I'll meet someone the first weekend while I'm outの文脈に合った和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I was in an abusive marriage for a decade, and after we split, I had to distance myself from both my social and professional circles because we worked in the same industry. I’m very healthy and happy now. Recently, I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life. I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband and I have been married for just over a year. He is a hard worker and keeps busy doing little chores all the time. We’ve been running into a frequent problem lately, and it happened again this weekend. We were at a family vacation house, and the lawn needed to be mowed. It is a normal-size yard—kind of big, but not a field or anything. It took him five hours to mow. FIVE HOURS. He was on a riding lawn mower and went over it a zillion times. I swear—he’d go out with a pair of scissors to make sure it was perfect if that weren’t a crazy-person thing to do. went over itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本に発送できますか?購入できますか?と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for the below and apologies for the late answer I’ve been out of office. We have a Japanese representatives based in Tokyo – would you like me to send you their contact details?

• 意味を教えください

I live in an apartment building and my elderly neighbor next door has a clock that plays music every 15 minutes and chimes on the hour (12 chimes for 12:00, etc.). I’m a graduate student in a really intense program, and the noise is maddening. I don’t like confrontation, and I tried tolerating it for a few months (studying in the library, etc.), but I learn best at home and hate feeling like I’m being chased out of it. I’ve complained to management, and while he’s lowered the volume, I can still hear it. It’s not loud enough to clearly register on a cellphone recording, but in person it’s audible. being chased out of itとregister on a cellphone recordingの意味を教えください。よろしくお願いします